Embarrassing Bodies - Penis Size

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The men in the video was talking about the penis sizes results in the second video and he said the shower had a 7.25 inch dick when hard, it must be him.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I don't think he really gave a shit about the correct size condoms, and there being many different acceptable dick sizes, etc... :p

He still picked the guy with the biggest knob - what message does that send out about 'size doesn't matter'? lol....

"Now put that thing away"

Dear Joll, check out the producer. :biggrin1:

LOL! ^

Nudes - sounds like a really classy slice of public service telly. ;)

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is funny how they promote accepting your penis and inform you what the average is etc but every time they have to 'model' something on a cock its always the biggest one :tongue:

Dr Dawn did a similar thing. Not seen Pixie handling a cock but there's still time :cool:

She seems like she'd be 'fun'.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
That's why I'm going to have you and lemon stroke off each other for the American version of the program to the tune of this...
YouTube - The Facts of Life Intro Season 9
And the next episode is going to be the ever popular cut vs. uncut that I've titled "The Fondue Fling!"
I dont have the literary skills to describe the image i have right now!

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a retired consultant, I found that seeing naked bodies and handling them was not erotic at the time. I was being involved in my work not making a pass at someone. I might (rarely) think about a patient much later and fantasise about what "might have been".
Even in my private life, I do not now get turned on by naked men unless they are sexually aroused and erect. That seems to be the signal to me that this is now a sexual thing and not just another naked body of skin, muscle and bones.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
As a retired consultant, I found that seeing naked bodies and handling them was not erotic at the time. I was being involved in my work not making a pass at someone. I might (rarely) think about a patient much later and fantasise about what "might have been".

I have worked in hospitals in my earlier life ... and your point is exactly right.
There was nothing arousing about any body in that setting.
A professional athlete -- your ideal image of a perfect male body -- could be nekkid in front of you without eliciting any response at all.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think he really gave a shit about the correct size condoms, and there being many different acceptable dick sizes, etc. :p

He still picked the guy with the biggest knob - what message does that send out about 'size doesn't matter'? lol....

It's more likely a case of them asking for a volunteer who was prepared to show his knob to the world and he was the only one of the bunch with the balls to do it.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I also think he was the only one who dared to show, and logical because he shouldn't really be ashamed witha piece like that. But also it was good to show a bigegr dick to make clear how to measure, because that would be hard with a little dick covered with pubes...

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
^Or excess skin like the guy who'd had the gastric bypass. Turned out he had a reasonable-sized willy tucked away under all the loose skin.

francescaflorence

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the cute one laughs so definitely is the 8.5 inches boy as we see on the map! How can they say average is 6 iches? the majority of them result being 7 iches so it's not right judging from this test it should be much higher it seems the smallest one is inches but only one of them and none is less than 6! I mean don't people watch this how can they say untrue results or am i wrong??