Embarrassing comments about big dicks

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the late 80"s I went on vacation w/my other half and my Mom & brother. There have been many, manmy mean comments from people other than family. But here my brother and I are at the edge of a swimming pool in Cape Cod. My b/f is sittting there with my mom and she says :can you believe the big bundles on my two boys" the people at the pool looked at her like she was nuts and my b/f just blushed. My brother and I roared because after all we were alredy in our twenties and used to it and just dove in the pool laughing!

:bounce:

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
I'm really sorry to hear about this. This is all hard to believe. I can't believe family members would say this. I don't know what you should do. Maybe just tell them you feel uncomfortable with these comments.

Originally posted by citygirl@Aug 16 2005, 07:09 PM
My man and I have been to many family gatherings but since we got engaged we've heard more than our fair share of comments regarding his big dick. His family is more laid back and joke about it since its well known within his family that he's above average. When they met me for the first time I saw some winking going on (at me and him) and it took me a while to realize what it was about. My family (being Taiwanese) is more serious and made a big deal out of it after they noticed his bulge. And it doesn't help that at 6'3" he towers over most of my family. I find it very embarrassing and try to deal with it the best I can. Some of the comments:

From his side of the family:
"How does it fit?! You're so small!"
"Does it hurt? You should try ... "
"Must feel pretty good eh?!" (from grandpa!)

From my side:
"Why you pick someone so tall? Your children will be too big, you'll have to deliver by C-section and that will scar that flat tummy of yours!"
"What happens if he doesn't fit and you can't have kids? I want grandchildren!" (from my own father who assumed I'm a good girl and will not have sex with him until after marriage like all Asians girls are supposed to do)

The list goes on and on but I was wondering if this has happened to any other members and how they dealt with it?
[post=336092]Quoted post[/post]​

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
My God. This forum is sure an unusual place. I can't believe some of the comments I'm reading on this forum. Part of me just wants to believe that some of these stories are fiction. I just have trouble believing that an uncle would make such a comment to his nephew.

Funny thing, though -- my nephew actually has a bigger penis than me. One time while I was in the front yard, he had an erection and pulled it out and did that "helicopter" thing with it (where you swing it around like it's the propellers of a helicopter), and my jaw hit the floor. :wow: It's just a shock to me that I was eight years old when this kid was born, and I stand about four inches taller than him, and his penis is about three inches bigger than mine. What a freak of nature!

I've made jokes about his penis being bigger, and he's made jokes about mine being smaller than his, but I would NEVER make such jokes where anyone else could hear!

Originally posted by Knight@Aug 17 2005, 07:07 AM
I've said this before but at my great uncle's wedding recently, well last month my uncle said (we'd been talking about the hot girls there, and one girl in particular):

"Why don't you go over and talk to her, just don't scare her away with your python" That was in front of ALL my family, old relatives who I barley knew and my nan, sister etc. Very embarrassing.

Another time, I was talking about Ali, a woman who has wanted to meet me for ages (we talk on MSN) he said 'yeah I know why she wants to meet you 'n'all, I've seen the evidence' *sigh* lol.

That's about it, thankfully.
[post=336203]Quoted post[/post]​

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Skinny Guinea@Oct 26 2005, 06:03 AM
Funny thing, though -- my nephew actually has a bigger penis than me. One time while I was in the front yard, he had an erection and pulled it out and did that "helicopter" thing with it .....
[post=355383]Quoted post[/post]​

He was just standing around with an erection and pulled it out, outside in broad daylight? :wow:

How old was he???

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
I was in the front yard. He and his girlfriend had been in the house, fooling around, apparently. He came out to get something out of his car, and before he went to the car, he paused on the porch and said something, and then pulled down his pants and did the helicopter thing. Pretty funny. :evilgrin:

Originally posted by Alley Blue+Oct 27 2005, 12:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alley Blue &#064; Oct 27 2005, 12:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Skinny Guinea@Oct 26 2005, 06:03 AM
Funny thing, though -- my nephew actually has a bigger penis than me. One time while I was in the front yard, he had an erection and pulled it out and did that "helicopter" thing with it .....
[post=355383]Quoted post[/post]​

He was just standing around with an erection and pulled it out, outside in broad daylight? :wow:

How old was he???
[post=355989]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

JAF

Sexy Member
Media
Damn City, That&#39;s all really fucked up. Does your man know what his family is saying? If I were him I certainly wouldn&#39;t stand for it. Fuck them-

Good luck.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Here&#39;s one not ten minutes old:

My auntie, uncle and two cousins came down here to see my flat, see how I was doin etc.

We just came back to mine, and my uncle says what&#39;s that on your wall (it was a reminder/note saying to bring Deuce Bigolo and a Mr. Big CD to Jade, my girlfriend&#39;s).

I said "She likes Mr. Big" and my uncle goes "I bet she does&#33; And Mr. TMG" (TMG is one of my online aliases...)

However, I wasn&#39;t embarrassed, I just grinned. She probably thinks I have a small cock anyway lol...that&#39;s why it&#39;s so funny. Anyway yeah that&#39;s it :D

http://www.mrbigsite.com/discography.html

Download Shine on the left please, Mr. Big rock :)

[They also sang, and [Eric Martin, the singer] wrote To Be With You]

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I&#39;m 6&#39;3" and I&#39;ve always managed to wind up dating very petite girls. My family is very tall (I&#39;m average height) and large in numbers, so there are a lot of guys who have dated much smaller women at some point or another and I&#39;m sure they know the problems that can arise with such mismatches. I kind of have a feeling from some sly jokes that get made around the more adult type folk that most of the males in my family are above average. (I think it would be kind of strange if everyone in the family were tall, skinny, big eaters, blue-eyed, fair skinned, and I was the only hung one. Then again, I am the only red head, and I have one cousin with brown eyes and olive skin...)

Anyway, jokes get made about height differences, size differences, and potential situations in the bedroom, but most everything is more subtle. It&#39;s not uncommon for a large group of people to share a laugh at something that was never actually said, but rather implied. I&#39;m sure introducing my 4&#39;11" girlfriend to my 6&#39;7" uncle and 6&#39;6" grandfather is going to net me a few jabs, though.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah that height thing is annoying, must be real bad for you. My girlfriend and the ex were only 3" or so shorter than me, and I just didn&#39;t and don&#39;t like that I have to have my shoulder in her face when I&#39;m on top, or she has to sniff my armpit lol.

My girlfriend keeps going on about how big my trainers/shoes/feet are...maybe she&#39;s scared of my penis, or she thought I&#39;d have a big one and is now under the impression I have a small one (oh the woes of humping fully clothed, my dick gets trapped and put in all sorts of awkward positions).

It&#39;s actually a bit off putting when she talks about my feet as she does it a lot, every time we&#39;re together and I take my shoes off actually...

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must admit that I am pretty amazed at what some of the family members have said to other posters. From my perspective, the only comment I have ever gotten from family is our body size difference. My husband is a big guy 6&#39;5" and is over 200 lbs. while I&#39;m 5&#39;3" and fairly petite. It looks rather funny when we dance&#33; Other folks have made comments though. Several of my husbands friends over the years have made occasional comments about how such a little woman can handle him (mostly if they have had a little too much to drink).

kat

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kat &#064; Nov 4 2005, 10&#58;09 AM) [post=358218]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
I must admit that I am pretty amazed at what some of the family members have said to other posters. From my perspective, the only comment I have ever gotten from family is our body size difference. My husband is a big guy 6&#39;5" and is over 200 lbs. while I&#39;m 5&#39;3" and fairly petite. It looks rather funny when we dance&#33; Other folks have made comments though. Several of my husbands friends over the years have made occasional comments about how such a little woman can handle him (mostly if they have had a little too much to drink).

kat
[/b][/quote]
Nothing yet... altho my friend Donna did ask me if J&#39;s big dick jokes were based in reality.

B_horribleperson56

Just Browsing
Media
3 years ago my cousin and her best friend came down from PA for 2 weeks, i hooked up with the best friend a number of times. later that year when i went up to PA to visit family ever time she would talk to me she would call me big guy and make every comment she could about big things and me. she still does it to this day.