Embarrassing Pants Malfunctions

flashback

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For an internship last week with a congressman, I had to pitch articles to random people. I was talking with this one lady, and I noticed she didn't make any eye contact. I figured she was intentionally looking down because she liked me, but didn't want her husband to see.

Turns out, my balls were hanging out of my zipper area. The pants were 1940s-style, so they weren't really secure in that area like pants are today. I was really embarassed, but I didn't really give a shit because I knew I'd never see her again in my life.

Have you guys ever experienced a pants malfunction of this calibur, or any at all?

:redface:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Uh huh, yeah right...

flashback said:
For an internship last week with a congressman, I had to pitch articles to random people. I was talking with this one lady, and I noticed she didn't make any eye contact. I figured she was intentionally looking down because she liked me, but didn't want her husband to see.

Turns out, my balls were hanging out of my zipper area. The pants were 1940s-style, so they weren't really secure in that area like pants are today. I was really embarassed, but I didn't really give a shit because I knew I'd never see her again in my life.

Have you guys ever experienced a pants malfunction of this calibur, or any at all?

:redface:

flashback

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
prepstudinsc said:
Uh huh, yeah right...
I have to go, but I pick you to watch over this thread..

evaluate people's stories for truth..if you suspect lying, just tell them..

tell them

"uh huh"

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once at gay bar, i was wearing leather pants. They had split at the crotch without my realising it, and my nads were hanging out, and two old geezers were getting an eyeful. Once i realised, i wasn't embarrassed, i thought it was fun to give the boys a bit of a show.

flashback

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
senor rubirosa said:
Normally, I'd say you need to get out more, flashback ... but probably you need to watch more TV.:biggrin1:
i was being sarcastic (it was totally blatant)

but some people need to be told

flashback

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
udubcrew said:
I was walking around the dorms in pajama pants with no underwear on in the morning. I had just fought off my morning wood so i was a little extra chubby. looking back i guess i noticed 5 or 6 girls staring but didn't piece anything together until a friend of mine in the hallway said "dude, your dong is hangin out" which sure enough, it was. Kinda fun actually.
that's killer

you should have spit a little game to them

might have gotten laid

softswap

Just Browsing
Media
wearing cut-off jeans once. they were really short and I was working on the back of a truck. a customer approached and i squatted down to talk with her and she couldn't talk, but just stared forward. I realized later that in that position, my nuts dropped out...

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sunday at the swimming pool: wearing a new ridiculous speedo style trunks with hibiscus embroidered on my butt that I figured so sexy. until the moment when my girlfriend told me You got a ball off that trunks.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't call it a malfunction - I've forgotten to zip up (well, either forgot, or become unzipped itself) a few times whilst freeballing, but I don't think anything was easily visible unless someone looked from the side whilst I was walking, and then they might have got a shot of some pubic hair, but not much else.

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In junior high, back in the mid-80's, we had these short little shorts for gym, and I remember once being out on the baseball field, waiting to be up, squatting down on the sidelines. When I went to get up, I looked down and realized that one of my balls was squeezed out the side of the shorts. Whoops. (Don't think anyone saw, though, and it was a boys' gym class, anyway.)

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
One time I tripped and fell down and ripped my pant around the crotch and my dick and balls were exposed. I wrapped a jacket or shirt around my waist and walked into the office at work and explained to my boss that I need to go home because I ripped my pants and my cock and balls were showing without the shirt. He excused me. If he didn't believe me I would have showm him