Embarrassing problem, what will girls think? can anything be done

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by TheKid87, Feb 8, 2008.

1. TheKid87

TheKid87 New Member

Sorry if this is a bit much its the only site i could really find to ask questions on this topic.

This is a fucked up story but here it goes.

Basically I made a stupid mistake and i feel so depressed lately, about 5 months ago I had 2 small spot like lumps come up on the middle of my penis at the front part of the shaft, Instead of going to a doctor like a normal man I popped then resulting in alot of bleeding. I thought that would be the end left them to heal but they came back as 2 white flat scars,

they can only be noticed when my penis is flaccid or on a semi but I'm so ashamed about it. I use to have a nice long looking penis, now its just ugly with 2 scars in the middle that wont go away.

I use be really confident with women now i cant even speak 2 any and feel like a fool about it. Is there anything any 1 knows that i can do. I cant really say i heard this happening b4 and what are girls gonna think when they see it??

thanks for any help.

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Trust me two tiny scars won't bother us, you'd be surprised how many men have blemishes on their cock.

3. Mandee

Gold Member

Please... stop worrying! :p

If it is that big of a problem to you, you could look into having the spots cosmetically corrected... I'm sure they can probably do something with lasers... ahh the miracles of modern science!

4. TheKid87

TheKid87 New Member

OK thanks for the advice from every 1, I think I'm gonna just have to pluck up the courage to see the doctor and get this sorted.

5. Juicee Jubes

Gold Member

Albums:
    The human body works in miraculous ways. I have had a scar from a skating accident on the left side of my face, which has now thanks to the cells renewing has totally disappeared!!!- for many years now my skin is the same as prior to and when i was in my early 20's; as accident happened about 10 years ago.

Simple procedures like very gently scrubbing or washing of surface of area thats fully healed with facial exfoliants or similar gentle formulas helps to remove dead skin cells, usually the superficial pigmentation or dead cells along with it. Takes on avg normally 1-3 months [for younger and 2-6 months for more mature] of skin cells on body to totally renew while cycle continues all over again. Should it be a major concern, i know of some fade or scar creams bought over counter may help but best seek medical advice where possible.

Palmers success fade cream worked well for me, so i stand by that product. Hope this helps and settles your nerves as we all have flaws some big others small. Beauty is not judged by scars but life experience of a man is. Btw i have nice hands but now a small scar 1 cm long serves as a reminder to that memory and makes me smile now when i see it.

Cuddle

6. griplock22

griplock22 Member

dude ull be fine...most guys have some sort of imperfection like that on their dick. i know i do...doesnt bother me or any girls.
    ur makin a big deal of nothin....its fine

good luck

7. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I wouldn't bother going to the doctors I'd give it some time, as cuddlepot said very gentle exfoliation can help skin renewal and you might want to try something like BioOil on it. As for scar removal I don't know that lasers are any good for that, I think they're primarily used for pigmentation problems but you could check that out, and surgical removal of scars often leaves just as bad a scar. Learn to view it as one of the things that makes your dick unique :)

8. cripple cock

cripple cock Member

Albums:
    I really wouldn't worry about it. I've had the things you're talking about many times. I've talked to my friends about them, and I think they're really common. I doubt a woman would even notice, and if she did, I can't imagine she would care.

Go back to feeling good about yourself. Even though I've got a few scars and some freckles, people have always said I have a good-looking penis. They'll think the same of you.

9. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

my right nut has a zipper scar on its entire length from surgery to fix a hydrocell(vasectomy gone wrong). so why worry?

10. TheKid87

TheKid87 New Member

Well posting this on here has made me feel alot better, cheers for all the help, Funny you say about bio oil spoiled princess I have actually got a tube of it here lol

11. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

It may be nothing to worry about, but you should still see a doctor.

When was the last time you were checked for STDs?

12. Juicee Jubes

Gold Member

Albums:
    Bio oil, or vitamin e capules work wonders, [right on S/ Princess]

Simply apply liberally and let absorb, with vit e caspule, pierce with pin then squeeze out the oil onto area, again et absorb.

This process takes time like all good things, will require some patience.

Tainted Love.

13. TheKid87

TheKid87 New Member

Iv never had an std check up but im almost 100% sure these were raised hair follicles that i mistook for spots.

14. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

If you are, or have been, sexually active outside an exclusive relationship, you should be tested - even if you used condoms.

15. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

DC has a point, I think pimples or spots on the penis are very unusual. Maybe some of the guys could confirm or contradict this?

16. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

That's an extremely unusual place for hair follicles.

It depends on a lot of things, Princess. Location and symptoms are part of the differential diagnosis. He should see a doctor and get tested. Either the doctor will say "yes, it was just a pimple. You are otherwise clean", in which case nothing is harmed, and there's peace of mind; or he will say, "we need to get you medicated," in which case the problem gets cleared up.

17. Principessa

Gold Member

'Vasectomy gone wrong', is a phrase which makes me wince. Are you okay now? Are you shooting blanks or do your little guys still make it into the womb?

18. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

no penis has perfect skin tone, it various in color from the top of the glans down to your balls. i wouldnt be concerned at what women think. My husband grows hair up his shaft that has large follicular bumps i've seen it many times on men- moreso while pulling the shaft skin upwards when he's super hard.

19. dolfette

Gold Member

dude, chill the fuck out!

we've all seen scars before.
    we've seen wangs that were bent, wangs that were veiny, wangs that have uneven skin tone, wangs that have freckles...

the woman who would give a shit about two tiny pimple scars would be rare, shallow and not worth knowing.

tell me...if you met a beautiful girl but found she had a little scar on her pussy, would you actually care??? really?

20. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

3rd best post of the year! (since i noted two from yesterday)

I cant read this without laughing because its so true. We see all things and as long as its clean and disease free we are all over that cock.

Draft saved Draft deleted