Embarrassing question

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
[FONT=&quot]Ok this is embarrassing for me to ask but here I go anyway. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have just started on a routine to lengthen my penis and well all the activity makes me horny. Horny - I should say I have never masturbating so much (no that a lie it should read since I was a adolescent). Don’t get me wrong it has been real fun and I had no idea I could do it so often.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So is masturbation a normal side affect of penis enlargement (I can’t believe I am asking this question). I am serious about improving my dicks length and it is a genuine question.[/FONT]

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
personally, I haven't tried PE, but from what I have understood for quite some time, when you jelq or anything connected to PE, you do get the urge to masturbate, you do need to learn to gain some self control and not do it so that any gains will take effect.

and as for your question being embarrassing, don't worry about that, this is a great group of people here that will show you support when you need it, a few might get a little critical, but I wouldn't worry too much about that, the moderators and the administrator/co-administrator are real good and support guys. so don't be ashamed to ask anything in relation to your PE routine, there are guys here that will give you some good advice.

[FONT=&quot]Ok this is embarrassing for me to ask but here I go anyway. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have just started on a routine to lengthen my penis and well all the activity makes me horny. Horny - I should say I have never masturbating so much (no that a lie it should read since I was a adolescent). Don’t get me wrong it has been real fun and I had no idea I could do it so often.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So is masturbation a normal side affect of penis enlargement (I can’t believe I am asking this question). I am serious about improving my dicks length and it is a genuine question.[/FONT]

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must agree. There is nothing to be embarassed about when it comes to the topic of masterbation or enlarging. This is a great forum to come to and feel free to ask and learn those things that may make us blush. What I love is that I am rarely made to feel the need to blush. My questions are usually treated with a frank, no nonsense honesty which I love. Thanks to everyone!!

Wrey

puremscle

Just Browsing
Media
You can seperate both. I suggest you masturbate for long time (30-45min). You ll cum and/or stay in a semi erect mode Then later on, you can do your routine.