Embarrassing Situation.

sexyy1010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,
This is about of a dilemma for me and highly embarassing, i thought i would bring it up because it is starting to become increasingly more worrying for me.

Im gay and 18. I have a problem where I can't use urinals in public toilets. I find that when i do, I become very self aware and nervous and produce a hard on. Its becomes a problem when other men around me whatever begin to notice im just stood with a hard-on, not pissing. I've had mostly negative remarks "you sick fuck" and most men notice and walk out. I dont do it deliberartly to try and provoke a reaction. I will need a piss when i go in. I usually use cubeilces but with my age im going out night clubbing more and finding cublices are full and I have to wait around inside the bathrooms, which doesnt look good either.

I just wondered if anyone else had the same or wheather this normal.

thanks for listening/reading.

xxx

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A hardon is totally normal... but waving it around at a public urinal is not OK.

The solution... beer. Drink more and you'll have to pee. You'll have to pee so badly, that you won't have time to get hard. AND, the alcohol will relax you.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
A hardon is totally normal... but waving it around at a public urinal is not OK.

The solution... beer. Drink more and you'll have to pee. You'll have to pee so badly, that you won't have time to get hard. AND, the alcohol will relax you.
The beer may relax someone all right, but...drinking enough beer and also waiitng until you have to go "THAT BADLY" is a recipe for wet pants at age 18.

If you think your hardon at a urinal is creating a scene, try pissing your pants waiting in line for the urinal.:biggrin1:

Let us know which situation gets more attention. :wink:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My question is.Do young lesbians have the same problems with erect nipples or clits?Surely that's not cool in the ladys room!:biggrin1:

Last edited:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't have the hard on issue, but as a possessor of a shy bladder, i can sympathise with having to stand around waiting for a stall or just holding it if there are no stalls or HOPING nobody walks in. honestly, if they're looking over at your dick to see it erect, then they have little room to call you a "sick fuck." either ignore them as best you can or call them out. "you're the one looking at my dick, asshole." or something similarly scathing..."at least i can still get it hard" or "jealous?" you may run the risk of provoking some of the more insecure assholes into a fight, but sometimes you just have to stand up for yourself when people are being bastards. just make sure your dick's away before any punches get thrown. ;)

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi,
This is about of a dilemma for me and highly embarassing, i thought i would bring it up because it is starting to become increasingly more worrying for me.

Im gay and 18. I have a problem where I can't use urinals in public toilets. I find that when i do, I become very self aware and nervous and produce a hard on. Its becomes a problem when other men around me whatever begin to notice im just stood with a hard-on, not pissing. I've had mostly negative remarks "you sick fuck" and most men notice and walk out. I dont do it deliberartly to try and provoke a reaction. I will need a piss when i go in. I usually use cubeilces but with my age im going out night clubbing more and finding cublices are full and I have to wait around inside the bathrooms, which doesnt look good either.

I just wondered if anyone else had the same or wheather this normal.

thanks for listening/reading.

xxx

Maybe try rubbing one or two out before you leave. Wear the sucker out.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you think your hardon at a urinal is creating a scene, try pissing your pants waiting in line for the urinal.:biggrin1:

Let us know which situation gets more attention. :wink:
L.M.A.O.! That was a good one Freddie!

I had issues with being piss shy at urinals years ago, but I'm mostly over it. Any time that I'm listening to my iPOD and make a stop at a urinal, the flow starts right away. Otherwise, just stare straight ahead, and don't worry about who else is in the rest room and the flow will start within a few seconds. It's one of those mind over matter things. After you've had a few successes, it keeps getting easier. It's now fun for me to use a urinal; in the past it was stressful due to stagefright.

Tommy56

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I sympathize! I think the whole urinal situation is embarrassing. I get shy and can't relieve myself. I guess the only thing you can do is wait for a stall. Occupy yourself by reading a business card or something so nobody thinks you're scoping the room. Good luck.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Stop thinking that every one in there is waiting to see you. Enter the men's room, chose a urinal and start urinating. This is what (almost) every man does.
The more you behave shy (or odd) the more attention you will get and the harder your erection will grow.
Don't wait until your bladder is full. Go at an earlier stage to avoid a situation that you can't urinate while your bladder feels like it will burst. The more pressure on the prostate the more time it needs to decrease your erection. It works exact the same as morning wood. Others are right, keep trying and you will grow over it.
Drinking lots of beer can be fine, but is not the right solution!

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't have the hard on issue, but as a possessor of a shy bladder, i can sympathise with having to stand around waiting for a stall or just holding it if there are no stalls or HOPING nobody walks in. honestly, if they're looking over at your dick to see it erect, then they have little room to call you a "sick fuck." either ignore them as best you can or call them out. "you're the one looking at my dick, asshole." or something similarly scathing..."at least i can still get it hard" or "jealous?" you may run the risk of provoking some of the more insecure assholes into a fight, but sometimes you just have to stand up for yourself when people are being bastards. just make sure your dick's away before any punches get thrown. ;)

Antagonizing homophobes always ends well.

D_Bussbye Bushsticker

Experimental Member
Media
As a keen drinker, I've suffered the same fate. Be it at football matches, pubs, clubs, gigs/concerts...

The resolution has been from a very strange direction - having children! We only have one bathroom/toilet in the house and so it's quite common to have to share with the kids. I found it perfectly natural to pee in front of them, this then spread to being comfy in front of the wife - and now comfy anywhere.

Yesterday, I even walked in to the urinals at Bank station and just did my business!

So the fix? Have kids!

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The above advice seems pretty good. I can empathize. It only happened once at a urinal in a beach side locker room when I found myself standing at a urinal having to piss with a raging hard-on and a cop walks in to use the urinal next to me. He finished and left me standing there but didn't leave the locker room until I stuffed my cock in my shorts and left. He never said anything but must have noticed my hard cock.

brone_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are help groups for this situation, so it must not be that uncommon. Also, it may be that you need something like FloMax to calm the muscles down. If you have trouble even in private, talk to your doctor.