embarrassing son

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by longdongbulgy, Sep 26, 2006.

1. longdongbulgy

longdongbulgy New Member

recently i got back from the bulgarian coast. at the beaches there men were speedos and women usually go topless. i went with my son and a large group. we were all wearing speedos and i think my son got embarresed because i popped out of my speedo a couple times( it was too small) and i was getting looks. i was showing a major bulge and i just think he was dirconforted by the fact

2. davidjh7

Gold Member

If he was pretty young, then he will likely forget about it, as long as nothing else is made of the incident. He may have picked up on your discomfort. If he is old enough to understand the situation, and still seems uncomfortable, then talk to him about it privately, honestly, and with respect. Most of the time, embrarassing situations only become big deals if people keep bringing them up again and again. You know your son, and his moods. He likely won;t bring it up, but may continue to have iot bother him. Let your understanding of him be your guide. My two cents.

3. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

Well, how did you feel when this happened to you and you saw another man popping out of his speedos? Did it cause you to loose sleep for countless nights?
    This is from the September 20... From the underwear clothing and appearane thread.... http://www.lpsg.org/underwear-clothing-and-appearance-issues/16014-biggest-penis-u-have-seen-12.html#post574547
    "when i went to the beach in europe one year, there was a man in our group that was literally falling out of his speedo. i saw his balls and head come out of the speedo. i asked him and he said he was 9 inches soft.
    another is an old man at the gym who was hanging llike crazy"

4. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

Why not just buy a swimming costume that fits?

5. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Or just wear shorts like anyone else. I don't understand why people wear speedos. They suffocate the cock.

6. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Curiously, I thought from the title that your son had embarassed you. Now I see it was the other way around.

Draft saved Draft deleted