Embarrassing Stretch Marks

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hope this is in the right forum. Does anybody have any advice for getting rid of stretch marks? I haven't been able to find much, if any, information online. Help me and other like me get silky smooth please!!!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when you find a cure, please let me know. I've heard coco butter works. I have seen a few commercials on the telly lately for some new products but haven't heard or known anyone who has tried any of it.

cm70874

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I also heard the cocoa butter thing, but I also heard its more of a preventative(sp?). What I used (which has worked for me) is a nice mineral oil, which you can get from any drug store, and apply daily. I put it on like lotion in the day time, the "glob" it on at night before bed. They have significantly lightened and the remains I am going to have covered with a tat.

And B-T Dub, GNC stores have great products for stretchmarks. P.S. for the best results you have to but the most expensive product.

Hope this helps. LATER!!! *MUAH* (Djokovic and Safina all the way!!!)

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there's a product in Australia/NZ called Bio-Oil, dunno if it works, but it's quite popular.

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks for the comments again. Industrialize, don't give up hope! Skin is just material made of chemical reactions and elements and atoms (and quarks and whatever's beyond that). Maybe when we all get personalized DNA cards in 2020 they can personalize cures for stretch marks! :)

trebor_mints

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there's a product in Australia/NZ called Bio-Oil, dunno if it works, but it's quite popular.

Yeah have the same product in the UK and its also quite popular. I have heard it works very well, and in fact I have some. Should really try it and see I suppose lol! :)

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
there are products in most pharmacies (just ask the sales associate if u can't find em but there's usually a section specifically for this). it won't make em disappear but these products usually do a good job of lessening stretch marks. when i'm bored, i count my stretch marks.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Over the last couple of years I've had to have surgery and some pretty nasty follow up treatment for a rare and reoccuring bone tumor so I'd lost a lot of weight quickly. StriVectin worked pretty well, but it's expensive.
I have heard that is one of very few products which helps to fade stretch marks. Isn't it rather expensive though?

where?? I'd think that would have something to helping the problem.
Actually it doesn't matter where they are they don't go away.

Thanks for the advice guys. I also heard that building muscle and therefore tightening up skin can also at least be preventative of them.
Huh? :confused: In laymans terms stretch marks occur when your body grows faster than your skin. That's why pregnant women often get them on their stomachs and breasts; but no place else. :cool:

I've had stretch marks on my legs since the summer I was 7. I was a far cry from fat, mine came from growing too fast. My mother swears I grew 6" that summer. :redface: "Forget keeping her in jeans," I heard her say to my dad, "I can't keep her in shorts, she's growing faster than the crabgrass.":biggrin1:

Hope this is in the right forum. Does anybody have any advice for getting rid of stretch marks? I haven't been able to find much, if any, information online. Help me and other like me get silky smooth please!!!
I have never heard of a product which works 100%.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Strivictin is actually supposed to be very good at reducing and fading stretch marks, but it is very expensive so, if you are to use it I'd bite the bullet and get the large bottle of it as your gonna use a lot of it and it'll last longer.

Also, if you are willing to go a surgical route and pay a bit extra Fraxel lazering is supposedly amazing at reducing the size and colour of stretch marks on the skin as well.