Embarresed about juicy panties?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by DonJuanDeShenzhen, Oct 28, 2009.

1. DonJuanDeShenzhen

Albums:
    Are you embarrassed to show your partner that your panties are soaked with juices or that they show clearly visible dried remants of your juices?

It's a great thing for me and I can't understand why quite a few girls I know are so shy about it, by either washing/changing their panties multiple times a day, using an 'inlay' that they discreetly change/throw in the trash or just generally being shy/embarrassed about it.

:ugh:

2. voidout

Gold Member

dried? idk about dried, but my wet panties are...usually kept to myself. however, thinking about someone discovering them is kind of erotic, but of course with my own fucked up mental twist. :)

3. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

I might blush about being caught being that turned on, but it doesn't really bother me. The men seem to like it.

4. Fleur

Gold Member

I'm shy about it, but I wouldn't really be embarrassed if my boyfriend found out I was horny/wet because if I'm in love with someone it's pretty difficult for me to control it. Although, in some situations I'd probably wear a pantyliner for practical reasons and sometimes I'm shy no matter what.

#4 Fleur, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  5. DonJuanDeShenzhen

Albums:
    Why be shy about it?

6. Fleur

Gold Member

I can't speak for most women but for me, I've always been shy about it. It's proof I'm turned on and I suppose that's a private thing (no pun intended)...also I've had an ex who would sometimes be a jerk about my panties in the laundry being well..uh...'dirty'. But, it doesn't change the fact that being shy already in general made me more shy about anything related to that. But if the person I was with discovered my panties were wet...I'd probably be shy about it but not embarrassed that he found out I was turned on...and most likely it'd be a turn on that he found out...even if it is a shy thing for me.

#6 Fleur, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  7. a1149

a1149 New Member

Albums:
    I am not all embarrassed about being wet and turned on. I used to show my ex boyfriend how wet he was making me. It would turn him on so much. Or I would go to the bathroom take them off and give them to him when we were out places like the bar. It turned us both on so much. I am happy I get as wet as I do ... I fear the opposite would be more embarrassing

8. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

I don't think I've ever thought to use a pantyliner lol.

9. Fleur

Gold Member

Guess it goes to show how shy I am. They have super super thin ones these days if you look for them and you can't even tell you have it on. I rarely use them though.

10. SnitchQitch

SnitchQitch New Member

they're usually off. who really cares... honestly.

11. Fleur

Gold Member

Most men love panties...that's why. And most women wear them. :smile:

Every guy I've been with doesn't take them off right away.

12. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Still wet, no, but dried isn't particularly erotic to most.

Though I did have one bf who loved nothing more than to wear my panties over his face, nose buried in the crotch.

13. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

It's a bodily fluid. It would be like putting a cloth over your nose when you have a head cold and then leave that cloth around somewhere, except that it's from our vajs and that can be hot to men. I see my dirty panties as exactly that, and they need to be washed so I can wear them again. If it's embarrassing at all it's because I've left out dirty clothes.

14. jmfangio

jmfangio Member

Albums:
    That's often part of the fun - it's like unwrapping a present.

15. Mushroom Maniac

Mushroom Maniac New Member

Albums:
    Only in a situation where there is significantly more desire on my side than on his because it reminds me of how painful and pathetic it feels to be involved in an unrequited love/lust situation.

Otherwise, no problem! I am really grateful that I can produce my own so copiously.

16. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't really want anyone to find my panties once all the stuff has dried because then they're just dirty panties. Ick. But if someone, anyone happens upon them while they're still freshly wet, this is not problematic for me because obviously I'm letting them undress me for a reason.

17. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

Women naturally get wet when aroused and our vagina naturally releases fluid throughout the day as a process of cleaning itself out or just naturally lubricating itself (not for sexual purposes).

I'm not embarrassed about getting wet and letting a man see that I am wet. I do sometimes get a bit self conscious about the dried fluid on my panties, especially if I was out all day and could not get home to change into fresh clothing. I don't want the man to think "Ew, she is not fresh and clean.

I think its embarrassing because it's not a topic discussed among my girlfriend or ever brought up by men.

I do have a question : Do men talk to other men about it ? "So I saw dried up fluid on my gf's panties" or something like that along the line?

18. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    No.

19. Redheadchi

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love it, not so much the dried. A1149's story's of taking them off and giving them to her BF are hot. It would turn me on like no other.

20. B_ytcorp

B_ytcorp New Member

There's honestly nothing to worry about,
    I think I've only once been weirded out about wet/dried panties but then it was only because I was naive. Now, its either a turn on or just a neutral occurrence. Hell if he/she gets you wet then they should be all the more accepting of it.

Draft saved Draft deleted