Votes: 5 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will have to remember that when its time to explain it to my son.

I said something in another post. I don't see color, because I'm color blind...I see people and who they are and what they represent in their values and simple humaness (Thats not a word bur it should be)

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know at some place in your life you have to just get over yourself! I'm a gay jewish lawyer and blonde to boot! There are jokes and slams for every point. At some point you tell yourself I'm in charge of my own life and I'm moving on and leaving those negative people behind me.

ucsb123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The joke I used to tell people about my heritage: My Black side will steal the T.V. The Jewish side will sell it and invest it. And the Irish side will take that money and buy tons of booze. I'm German (great grandmother fled in the 20s), Irish, English, Ivorian (Ivory Coast), and was born in Saudi Arabia.

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The joke I used to tell people about my heritage: My Black side will steal the T.V. The Jewish side will sell it and invest it. And the Irish side will take that money and buy tons of booze. I'm German (great grandmother fled in the 20s), Irish, English, Ivorian (Ivory Coast), and was born in Saudi Arabia.

Hehe very clever. I like the stealing in investing part. What about the rest :eek:?

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My Dads South African with mixed race heritage. My Mums UK white.

So Im technically mixed race. But I pass as white. I do describe myself as mixed race if asked but because I look white I feel a bit pretentious doing so.

I have enough trouble fending off the Gay stereotype so I dont need to be thinking of any others about myself!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to deal with all the usual stereotypes...pointy ears, good at archery etc
:rofl:
Cute, I like that response.

I'm Italian. The stereotypes are that we are hung, hairy, seductive, fantastic lovers, that we live with our mothers until we are 45, that we are loud and boistrous, that we dress well and ride Vespas. For me, a few of those are the case, you pick which ones you think apply to my.
Well I know you don't own a Vespa . . . :wink:

I always identify myself as black. Technically I am Black, Irish, and Cherokee. For all I know some of my ancestors came here on the Mayflower, some came on slave ships, and some met the boats. :cool::biggrin1:

D

deleted110426

I'm Hispanic

But as far as the stereotypes go....

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well i'm Creo. (French/Indian/black) and arcadian, and (I) am almost always asked if I like Gumbo, and the answer is always YES ofcourse :smile:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I always identify myself as black. Technically I am Black, Irish, and Cherokee. For all I know some of my ancestors came here on the Mayflower, some came on slave ships, and some met the boats. :cool::biggrin1:

Does that also mean that you're your own grandpa?:tongue:

Last edited: