Emergency move

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by whatireallywant, Jul 17, 2007.

1. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I was paying month to month rent on my apartment and it got rented out before I could tell them I wanted to stay another month (actually, I was going to sign a 6-month lease this time!). So I will have to move next weekend. I will be moving to a smaller apartment in the next building, same apartment complex.

It's a real pain to move though, even if it is only to the next building over. There's still all that packing and unpacking. I dread it. Hopefully I will have a bunch of friends over to help. (will show who my true friends are, right?)

2. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Are you supplying beer and pizza? If so, I'll help.

Oh - almost forgot, you have to supply airfare, too. Hope that's not an issue!

3. whatireallywant

Gold Member

:biggrin1:

Sorry, can't afford airfare! I was wondering from month to month if I could afford rent, that's what got me into this mess!

Beer and pizza sounds good though. Maybe I'll have that for my friends if they'll help me move. (entice them to come over and help!)

Hey, at least my new place will be cheaper. But it's also smaller, and I've gotten used to having a separate room for my computer and all. I have my own little office room here. Won't have that in the new place.

4. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

That sucks getting kicked out like that It's been a few weeks and you are maybe moved now. How is the new place?

5. Love-it

Gold Member

It's only 1,300 miles but the first and last time I was in San Antonio the city towed away our truck, after they gave us permission to park at the convention center.

6. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

move to austin. very cool town.

Draft saved Draft deleted