Emile Hirsch "Into the Wild"

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just saw Emile Hirsch in "Into the Wild". This 22 year old guy is a major cutie.

Doesn't look like he's packin' much unless he's a grower, but who cares!

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I saw him for the first time on some talk show a few nights ago. He is sexy sexy sexy SEXY!!! YUM! Can't wait to see him in the Speed Racer getup...

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
The rating says partial nudity or nudity in one of the reviews I read. Does he have a nude scene in the movie?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just saw Emile in "Mudge Boy" where he played a 13 yo boy who was fascinated by an older teenager who told him when he pulled it out for a piss "Big, isn't it" and continued telling him how the girls thought his dick was too big for them to take. Perry, the teenager, had some 'secrets' of his own, as soon revealed in the film.

Ryeguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The rating says partial nudity or nudity in one of the reviews I read. Does he have a nude scene in the movie?

Yes, but he's in an Alaskan river, the camera's pretty far away and it was a very brief shot. That said, while he's not large, he didn't look tiny.

It's a fantastic movie, though, and I thought he delivered a performance that should at least get him a nomination at the Oscars. It was downright epic and a real tour de force, as the saying goes.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
saw "Mudge Boy" four or five years ago. I guess I'd forgotton or didn't realize that it was him -- thanks for pointing it out ---

I just saw Emile in "Mudge Boy" where he played a 13 yo boy who was fascinated by an older teenager who told him when he pulled it out for a piss "Big, isn't it" and continued telling him how the girls thought his dick was too big for them to take. Perry, the teenager, had some 'secrets' of his own, as soon revealed in the film.

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I just saw "Into The Wild". Emile did a great job in this movie. There were a lot shirtless scenes where he shows his hot and hairy chest!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is into the wild an Italian movie its all I can find on the internet? can't find anything to download of The Mudge Boy!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
as far as i know it's an american film directed by Sean Penn.

also a brilliant book, same title, Into the Wild Jon Krakauer.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...can't find anything to download of The Mudge Boy!

I'm not sure what you're looking for, Deno, but here's a clip from The Mudge Boy.

YouTube - IT'S LIKE A ROCK, HUH?

The Mudge Boy is a feature-length version of the short film, Fishbelly White (which did not star Emile). You can see a clip of the same scene from FW at Dailymotion.com. (You have to have a registered account to see it.)