EMILE HIRSCH Naked in Taking Woodstock

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some caps of Emile Hirsch, et al., from this year's Taking Woodstock. Not positive, but I believe this is the first time Emile has made a "full-frontal" appearance on the big screen.

sorry rico but u need to look for the caps from "into the wild" he floated down a river on his back, naked full frontal.

very bushy, and bearded too was nice, though the water was cold (alaska) and he wasn't showing huge, it was still nice. that was a movie that i think did justice to the book too btw.

Last edited:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sorry rico but u need to look for the caps from "into the wild" he floated down a river on his back, naked full frontal.

very bushy, and bearded too was nice, though the water was cold (alaska) and he wasn't showing huge, it was still nice. that was a movie that i think did justice to the book too btw.[/QUOTE

You're right...I forgot that. Hirsch showed a whole lot of skin throughout that movie and a brief flash of peen in the river scene.

Here's a link to some caps from Into the Wild ....

http://wwhttp://www.squarehippies.com/actors/2008/02/emile-hirsch-2/w.squarehippies.com/actors/2008/02/emile-hirsch-2/

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

very bushy, and bearded too was nice, though the water was cold (alaska) and he wasn't showing huge, it was still nice. that was a movie that i think did justice to the book too btw.
I was just about to point that out. you beat me. I loved "Into The Wild." I didn't read the book but I hear that it was quite a good adaptation. From the looks of these caps, Emile doesn't show huge out of the river as well but he sure is sexy.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Attachments

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mudge Boy was pretty good but I like Alter Boys better. He seems to get the roles that have characters that are a bit disturbed in one way or another. Imaginary Hero's was pretty great as well.

brody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some caps of Emile Hirsch, et al., from this year's Taking Woodstock. Not positive, but I believe this is the first time Emile has made a "full-frontal" appearance on the big screen.
Thanks for the caps. Emile is a real hottie.