Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont see eminem being the type to go along with a staged anything.
Me neither.I've never seen any trace of a sense of humour from him.

MTV and Sasha probably staged it, but w/o EM's consent~
I agree

This is highly improbable. Eminem was definitely in on it. The people in charge of doing shows such as this only love to kiss ass, and would never try to piss off a mega celebrity like Eminem.

Staged.
Have you forgotten this MTV show? : Punk'd | Full Episodes, Photos, Episode Synopsis and Recaps | MTV

He got punk'd! :biggrin1:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They said 'accident' but Sachawhathisnames 'aim' was awfully amazing...of ALL the laps to 'fall' into...HEAD first?? wouuld his have been so 'funny' if it had been...starlet of the week? or worse a 'no-body'?

I felt a bit sorry for Zack efron (sp?) who had to ackwardly take an award...for (something) and stand there and not be upstaged by whatever was happening (his hair must have had more 'product' in it than I have ever owned....)

publicy stunt- both of them have things to sell (a movie, an 'album')

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Of course it was staged! All kinds of hell could have broke loose if it wasn't. Do you seriously think Sacha and MTV would risk that? Hell no. Em reacted like that because thats exactly how people would expect him to react. It would look fake otherwise. He does a lot of parodies himself in his videos so it totally follows that he would be in on something like this.

If it wasn't staged then Eminem could have just moved out of the way. Which would have fucked up the whole prank. 100% staged.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course it was staged! All kinds of hell could have broke loose if it wasn't. Do you seriously think Sacha and MTV would risk that?
Very much so. Just remember all the shit he pulled in Borat "Chocolate-face", "Woman have a smaller brain than a man...size of squirrel".

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ultimately, all speculation aside, MTV totally sucks.

I cannot imagine actually watching an MTV "Awards" show anyway.

the last time i watched MTV was to watch Nirvana UnPlugged...in December 1993

It is an irrelevant channel of crap, desperately trying to be hip, and command the same cool and cultural relevance that it had when it was the only game in town when it first arrived in the early 80s.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very much so. Just remember all the shit he pulled in Borat "Chocolate-face", "Woman have a smaller brain than a man...size of squirrel".
You're right.He's made a career out of being controversial.Satire is about taking risks and Cohen is fearless.

Lorraine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like them both but MTV is the one that takes shit way to far to the point that it isnt funny just pathetic

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always secretly wished Sacha Baron Cohen would teabag me. I find him erotic ... odd given that he's not what I usually consider my type.

(the other one I find uncharacteristically erotic is that magician fellow .. David something-or-other)

Lucky Marshall Mathers stunt or otherwise.

Beats the hell out of watching Madonna slip Britney Spears the tongue.

Last edited:

Lorraine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
seems he can take a joke if he agree to have an ass in his face lol either way I like them both.. but it wasn't even that funny.. then again as some of you said... MTV sucks

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight