Eminem and Rappers?

hung_big: LOL...so does anyone have info of any rappers, particularily eminem...how hung they are? It's hard to tell with all the baggy clothes they wear...soo???

Reactions: gotittho97

rkojosh

Just Browsing
Media
Eminem is apparantly 4inchs erect and he brags about it. He actuallys says its how you use it. He has also mentioned he has full body waxes, so he must be bare below aswel.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, but you never know when he's joking or not. In one song, a female backup singer mentions 6 inches.

Bradleem

Experimental Member
Media
A report out last year that he has been in a long term relationship as a bottom......as to size I have heard 6 mentioned......but women are notorious for being very bad at sizing up a guy and being accurate. It may be due to their small hands............anything would seem big in a dainty or small hand.....:)

clownboots19: Where did you hear he has 4 inches RKO? I definitely wouldn't brag about that!

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I remember a bunch of girls at school running around school with a photo of Eminim with his "little man" showing.

Average at best.

Did you really think that somebody who has t sing such rubbish and include violent crap in his songs to afferm his own masculinity, is hung? :p

(not entirely serious)

hung_big: What about other rappers/hip-hop artists?

50?
Usher?
Nelly?

Anyone?

Slutbunny:
Originally posted by Bradleem@Jan 11 2005, 04:49 AM
A report out last year that he has been in a long term relationship as a bottom......as to size I have heard 6 mentioned......but women are notorious for being very bad at sizing up a guy and being accurate. It may be due to their small hands............anything would seem big in a dainty or small hand.....:)
[post=273836]Quoted post[/post]​

damn eminem as a smooth bottom, that's freaking hot. and i can soo picture it!

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Jan 12 2005, 03:31 AM
I remember a bunch of girls at school running around school with a photo of Eminim with his "little man" showing.

Average at best.

Did you really think that somebody who has t sing such rubbish and include violent crap in his songs to afferm his own masculinity, is hung? :p

(not entirely serious)
[post=273942]Quoted post[/post]​

Jay-Z has been noted as being as big as a 1 litre bottle of coke.....by a groupie who shagged him before he was with Beyonce. The groupie also said that he was a boring fuck, in spite of having a penis to die for.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if he's married, but I did see an interview with him where he said he had a smaller than average penis. It actually made me like him a little more that he just came out with it like that. He didn't mention size tho.

Reactions: Elemiel

rkojosh

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by clownboots19@Jan 11 2005, 11:54 AM
Where did you hear he has 4 inches RKO? I definitely wouldn't brag about that!
[post=273896]Quoted post[/post]​

I heard some members of D12 say it on an interview, they were sayin how eminem is so full of himself. Then they mentioned that compared to him, they have bigger muscles then him, and that he is goin around sayin he is so strong when he is actually has muscles the size of a child, then the moved on to speak about his manhood and tellin everyone that he told them he wus 4 inch erect. And he wus proud of it as he can use it damn well. lol, i have also heard eminem say that he is below average in a interview at sumtime.

clownboots19: What interview did he say he was smaller than average? He may be a moron but I do respect him for being truthful about it, not pretending he has a donkey kong dick like some celebrities.

Beth1982

1st Like
Media
I heard on the radio when one of the DJs said he was taking Beyonce off his list. A groupie that had slept with Jay-Z told him that Jay-Z is "like a liter bottle".

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
That's kinda funny, since gorillas like Donkey Kong (Now, that name confused me: Monkeys aren't donkeys.) average only 3 centimeters. The reason is because female gorillas tend to be faithful to one male -- until another male kicks his ass.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Well I remember an interview w/Brittney Murphy saying that they hooked up and dated after doing the 8 Mile movie together...She seemed to be pretty pleased and she didn't say anything bad about him - like she said about Ashton's package...So maybe it is a joke - wouldn't be the first time Eminem made jokes about himself...

rkojosh

Just Browsing
Media
Yeh, thats true. Em i dont think gives a toss what people think about him. In a different interview i read, he said some things really funny stufd and i quote:

What's your best feature em?

"My big, fat cock. Do you want to see my cock? I'm really proud of it. I'm hoping to find some nice girls to fuck in the ass with it. I've been fucking so many girls, 'cos fucking's my hobby. Fuck 'til you die man, fuck 'til you die!"

thats different to what he said about his cock before on a different interview, lol!