eminem frontal

dems08

Loved Member
Media
I know that eminem has been the subject of some threads around here but I have yet to see any frontal pics of him. Forgive me if there are some out there and I just couldn't find them. However I found this pic on google and was wishing Alex8 or Pecker could come up with a bigger and better pic of what appears to be eminem's dick hanging out of his underwear in the lower left hand side of the pic.

Attachments

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
He had underwear on in the original pic, Alex.
Hmmm, that's the image as published in that newspaper, at least. I've enlarged the text under the photo as best I can, and rendered it in negative.... and it says: "FOR THE RECORD: Eminem preserved his modesty with a well-positioned sock". So that's what we're seeing, methinks. :rolleyes:

Attachments

Reactions: fredpariz

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm, that's the image as published in that newspaper, at least. I've enlarged the text under the photo as best I can, and rendered it in negative.... and it says: "FOR THE RECORD: Eminem preserved his modesty with a well-positioned sock". So that's what we're seeing, methinks. :rolleyes:

Upon maxium magnification all I could see was a very colorful pair of string bikini underwear

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If he is showing off his ass like that wouldn't it make you think he was a bottom. Whats with the over developed thighs. He must do alot of sitting down on something.

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought yuck when he did the David LaChapelle-esque champagne shot a few years ago.

But looking at these, I hate to admit it, but I'm very tempted. Just one hot ass to plant my tree or vice versa.