Eminem!!!

canson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
do you think eminem is hung cuz i think eminem is so fucking hot :rolleyes: even though im more into girls lol :biggrin1: so does anyone have any nude pics of eminem if u do please post them thanx :tongue:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
do you think eminem is hung cuz i think eminem is so fucking hot :rolleyes: even though im more into girls lol :biggrin1: so does anyone have any nude pics of eminem if u do please post them thanx :tongue:

Nice use of alternating pastels and font sizes.

Are you sure you're into girls?

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the jury is still out, unless i missed something, about whether he is homophobic or not. that's a deciding factor on whether i consider someone hot or not. looks wise and style wise, he does not make me scream. not into the thug look personally.

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the jury is still out, unless i missed something, about whether he is homophobic or not. that's a deciding factor on whether i consider someone hot or not. looks wise and style wise, he does not make me scream. not into the thug look personally.

He did a duet with Elton John a couple years back, I'm leaning towards he not homophobic. I would agree, he definatly has sex appeal.

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nineinchcock: Your comments are offensive. If you cannot keep from making homophobic and hateful comments, perhaps you should refrain from contributing all together.

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He has a slim anus becaues he doesn't get fucked in his like those two flaming faggots in Insane Clown Posse.

At least that's what he said.

Nineinchcock: Your comments are offensive. If you cannot keep from making homophobic and hateful comments, perhaps you should refrain from contributing all together.

Errr fancy actually reading ALL of what has been written and not jumping the gun b4 you get to the bottom of the screen???

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

pfft.. offensive to who?
lordy some people just think EVERYTHING needs to be taylored to their lilly white sewn up a-holes..
for the love of god grow some freaking real testicles already.. before some equally ignorant intolerant raving douchebag comes along and RIPS OFF those dainty things youre using now...

sheesh!
pansies!

*end rant*