Eminem!!!

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nineinchcock: Your comments are offensive. If you cannot keep from making homophobic and hateful comments, perhaps you should refrain from contributing all together.

This flaming faggot who has a fat ass cuz he takes it up the ass ALL THE TIME says you're an idiot, lesmeljos.

OK, so my ass aint fat... but still...

soccersx21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pfft.. offensive to who?
lordy some people just think EVERYTHING needs to be taylored to their lilly white sewn up a-holes..
for the love of god grow some freaking real testicles already.. before some equally ignorant intolerant raving douchebag comes along and RIPS OFF those dainty things youre using now...

sheesh!
pansies!

*end rant*

Shut the fuck up; you sound like some retarded nigger complaining about welfare.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shut the fuck up; you sound like some retarded nigger complaining about welfare.

That has to be intended as ironic... but I still feel a little bit dirty laughing at it.

and, thanks, everyone, for sticking up for me.

Feelin the love..:tongue:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Nineinchcock: Your comments are offensive. If you cannot keep from making homophobic and hateful comments, perhaps you should refrain from contributing all together.

Seriously, lesmeljos, you just don't know the guy. He ain't homophobic. But he is popular, in all corners of the site.

That has to be intended as ironic... but I still feel a little bit dirty laughing at it.
and, thanks, everyone, for sticking up for me.
Feelin the love..:tongue:

Oh, you and your euphemisms.:cool:

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
yeah well you just sound like a retard.
im glad ive got more going for me than that.

god i love when people tell me to shut the fuck up.. makes me feel so important!

lol:biggrin1:

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

hey, hey, hey guys. I thought you had dicks! Why don't you get to know each other first, have a few beers, test out your hypotheses on each other for awhile, and THEN go out back into the alley and slug it out?

Otherwise it seems like a cat fight, just all surface.

and soccer, just a heads up--no kind of racist crap is going to get you any respect on this site, nor any friends. But you are welcome to bring it to my gym in downtown DC and see what happens.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
and soccer, just a heads up--no kind of racist crap is going to get you any respect on this site, nor any friends. But you are welcome to bring it to my gym in downtown DC and see what happens.

Ah, before you go, soccer, look at duh man's gallery.
Just a little heads up before 'heads up' takes on a whole new dimension, fella.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The semi-nude pics i saw of Eminem a while back dont show him being hung at all. He should change his name to Peanut Eminem........:tongue:

yupp40

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
guyssss.......end the fight. please don't bring it up again. fighting is pointless. it does nothing. I can understand u being upset bigballinick91, but please don't add fuel to the fire.