Eminem!!!

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to the ex-ex wife he is tiny and needs a blue pill to get hard...

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
and what's with all the racism?

Marshall seems to be bringing the worst out in everyone. And as we appear to have reached the consensus that he is not 'blessed' perhaps we should shut the thread down and let the guilty contemplate their outbursts.

where's a moderator when you need one?

kooperfan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I heard his dick was rather small. Anyone else heard this?
yup saw a paparazzi picture.. not much of a bulge really...
there are some modified pictures lurking round the web, but those are fakes :smashfreakB:

and i don't really even think i should mention the racism because theres nothing to say except racists are really quite stupid DX

thecook

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yes I agree,

nininchcock: you should be kinder to that 1% of gay that's lurking within you and stop with the offensive comments.

it's not BETTER to be straight, only different...grow up and keep your opinions to yourself please
I couldn't agree more

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I disagree, I'd say its better to be straight. Being gay could bring with it stigmatisation, maybe even stigmata! And like, prejudice and shit.

And NIC was just quoting an Eminem song ffs. There's really no need to be offended (at NIC)...

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah in a song he says he's 6 inches long. I saw a video of him rapping that song live and when he says it, he makes the tiny penis sign with his index and thumb

Then in another song he says "my penis is the size of a peanut, have you seen it? Fuck no you havent seen it, it's the size of a peanut"

He doesn't flatter his junk in his raps so I'm guessing he's at best average. Maybe 6" at most and thin, but who knows.