Eminem's Mariah Carey diss

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by THEDUDEofDestiny, Jun 18, 2010.

1. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

2. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

It sounds like the pretty ugly abuse of a twat ex-boyfriend who's bitter as fuck, I'm not the world's biggest fan of Mariah but he just comes off badly from that outburst.

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Mariah is nuts

4. wallyj84

Gold Member

Ha.

Eminem is a bully. He loves to go after people who he knows will not go after him. Remember Moby?

5. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    The mentality expressed is disgustingly reminiscent of a few pathological personalities I've had the misfortune to encounter.

6. xX_Sarah_Xx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well Eminem does rock like that... :rolleyes: Few rappers out there like him :)

7. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

apparently she already did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8

or at least he took it to be about him

8. D_Portelay Porquesword

:smile:

9. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    very true
    my sister in law looks a lot like her

10. xX_Sarah_Xx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  11. concupisys

concupisys Active Member

meh.... i think they both suck.... and mariah probably swallows too....

12. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I love Eminem, it tells it like it is. Keeps it real. Mariah has plain gone nuts. Have you ever watched her on Cribs or anything like that? It's not about how much money she has, but the money she does have has kept her so isolated she's lost her damn mind.

Her IQ is like 80, it's all about the golden couches and lingerie aisles she has in her 3,000 sq. ft closet. On another planet frankly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysXIZLslKzM

I'd rather spend the day with Marshall Mathers.

She's like 3 or 4 years away from Michael Jackson brain.

Me loves Eminem he's a genius, i love his serious face and sense of humor in this interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tv3ZKUNbwA&feature=related

#12 B_Mademoiselle Rouge, Jun 18, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2010
  13. invisibleman

Gold Member

I like Mariah Carey. EMINEM is a talented rapper but I don't own any of their albums.

I don't hate Mariah's penthouse crib. It is hers. She paid for it to be decorated like that.

I think the rapper dissing women is pretty cliche, though. Male rappers have been doing that in the beginning of hip hop.

EMINEM seems a bit bitter towards Mariah though. If it weren't personal, he wouldn't give a fuck about Mariah. It matters more to him, than it is to her it appears.

Does EMINEM have a wife, a steady girlfriend? If he had one, he wouldn't be caring about Mariah's marriage with Nick Cannon.

14. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

What it comes down to is that she actually dated him and then denies it, he has a lot of evidence to that relationship and knows details about her life that only a guy who was allowed into her life on that kind of a personal level would know.

He didn't say anything about her until she was asked about having dated him and then totally insults him saying she'd never stoop that low. Then her whole video called "Obsessed" was an insult about him must being a stalker type.

He's stayed the night at her house, had sex with her and she acts like she's better than that. That would piss me off too.

I'm not complaining about what Mariah has personally, it's how she talks about it and pets her items and acts like a little girl. Virtually, she is a little girl.

Eminem was married to his long time ghettolicious girlfriend Kim and mother of his daughter. But she's also crazy and was someone from his pre-famous days, they are both a little trashy. They got back together after a very publicized break up and then broke up again. Eminem writes a lot about her in his songs and often talks about her in a good way and how hard she tried to be a good mother back when they were extremely poor.

15. invisibleman

Gold Member

What it comes down to is that she actually dated him and then denies it, he has a lot of evidence to that relationship and knows details about her life that only a guy who was allowed into her life on that kind of a personal level would know.

He didn't say anything about her until she was asked about having dated him and then totally insults him saying she'd never stoop that low. Then her whole video called "Obsessed" was an insult about him must being a stalker type.

She insulted his ego by denying that they dated and fucked. Hehehe. That is messed up. I understand how that feels. I have dated and fucked plenty of men. And some of them deny my existence because I am older. I was upset but I never pushed the issue. I considered them... that was then...this is now.

But celebs with money to burn...they take things public and make money off of each other's miseries. That is a good way of dealing with that...but unfortunately you have to perform that stupid shit like that in song in public forever. I can wait until Mariah and EMINEM does vegas shows in their fifties and sixties. That will be some insanity. :smile:

He's stayed the night at her house, had sex with her and she acts like she's better than that. That would piss me off too.

I'm not complaining about what Mariah has personally, it's how she talks about it and pets her items and acts like a little girl. Virtually, she is a little girl.

There are some female celebs that are cushy with their fem blings and things. Mariah built her brand as being feminine and coy. Kind of like a Marilyn Monroe archetype. Paris Hilton does that sort of thing in a rich slut ("I'm rich and I can come out of my limo with no undies on. I don't give a fuck. I have peeps all-around the world sleepin' in my daddy's hotels and shit. You can do me no harm" kinda way.

Eminem was married to his long time ghettolicious girlfriend Kim and mother of his daughter. But she's also crazy and was someone from his pre-famous days, they are both a little trashy. They got back together after a very publicized break up and then broke up again. Eminem writes a lot about her in his songs and often talks about her in a good way and how hard she tried to be a good mother back when they were extremely poor.

Yeah. I now kinda feel sorry for the guy. It seems like he has a hard time with relationships. And I kinda suspect the whole rap thing can be a really big part of it. Who wants to date EMINEM who may diss them in rap later on if the relationship goes bust. :confused:

16. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's so funny that alot of people think she's an obnoxious dumbass! She was also ripped by Marky Mark some time back....I think she was just contemptuous of Em and Marky's teensy, weensy dicks!:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted