Emotional attachment to Large Cocks

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Etienne Neerdowell, Jan 3, 2011.

1. D_Etienne Neerdowell

Had a brief discussion some time ago with a female friend on this matter and it highlighted some interesting points.

Ladies assume that you have just began a relationship which is developing better than your dreams could ever have anticipated. You and your partner communicate and interact on a level which has been missing from previous relationships.

However you and your partner are still to physically consummate the relationship.

Now if your partner unveiled a very big cock (say 8" x 6" or above) would he have to work less than say if he had an average sized cock (say 5.5" x 4.5") to sexually arouse and stimulate you?

The point I'm making, and I sure it's been raised before, is does the average guy have to pull out all the stops to compete with any potential additional adrenaline/excitement rush that you may experience if your partner was "hung"?

2. Daisy

Gold Member

Honestly? I would think that yes he would have to work less hard to get me aroused by having a big dick. As far as the actual sex, his technique would determine if I'm still as excited as the initial "wow factor". So sure it's nice to see and it's a turn on but he certainly has to be able to use it, and he can't be selfish or my interest will fade very quickly.

3. sizequeenNY

sizequeenNY New Member

Albums:
    He would still need to work as hard. I met two guys within the same month- one 9x5, the other 9x6.5, the first did not know how to use his cock and the second was great. Just because they are hung it does not mean they are going to satisfy me

4. D_Etienne Neerdowell

Yes, I understand this completely but the point I'm making is that the initial rush of sexual energy is far greater then with Joe Average.

Surely then this greater state of arousal makes it easier for a "larger man" to satisfy you provided that he doesn't go into selfish mode?

5. Daisy

Gold Member

I think it's less than you think it is. A pretty penis can only take a guy so far. If it's 10 inches long and doesnt stay hard., it may as well be 5". The initial rush of the giant shlong is pretty short lived without the functionality or talent in bed. I say this from experience.

6. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

For me, arousal is all about personality. Once he's fucking me, the big guy has an advantage because he can reach my deep spots, but until then he has no advantage over the smaller guy.

For me the initial rush is no greater than with Joe Average. My attachment to large cocks is physical, not emotional.

7. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A big cock is going to give me a "wow" moment... but a hung guy better work it just as hard as any other guy. Personally, I've had less than great sex with a hung guy and I've had blow your mind sex with an average guy. As much as I love cocks - it's all about the guy and what he can do and how he makes me feel.

8. D_Etienne Neerdowell

Okay, but given that a larger cock could better stimulate you sexually would it not give you a rush when you see a big cock knowing that this partner may be able to give you what you're particularly looking for.

No, I get that entirely but in essence what I'm saying is that if all things are equal then the guy with the bigger cock comes out ahead. Also does the "wow" factor mean that the hung guy has a head-start when it comes to foreplay.

I don't put any importance on this alpha male nonsense, it's obvious that a rewarding sexual relationship is built upon intimacy and passion - cock size, unless it is at either extreme of the spectrum, is almost irrelevant.

I'm just trying to distinguish the importance a woman would place upon a man having a big cock i.e. whether is just cosmetic or whether it actually provides a sexual stimulus of its own.

9. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For me, the "wow" moment doesn't really give the well hung guy a "head start". It would be the same for me if I picked a guy purely on looks - if he's dud between the sheets, it doesn't matter how good looking he is. He could be Brad Pitt, Jon Bon Jovi or Ryan Reynolds - that won't go very far with me. In fact if a well-hung guy doesn't get me really hot, he may actually be even worse than an average guy. If I'm not turned on - a large penis can hurt.

10. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Not until he's proven that he IS actually any good in bed.

11. EmJay

EmJay New Member

I agree with this totally..from experience as well..

And..

The average cock..might have me worried for a minute I do have to be honest..But if the guy is sweet but hungry in bed and really is skilled with fingers and tongue as well..AND has a really hard cock..it makes up for size. (but yeah I expect a little more from Joey Average..yes)

But I'd rather have the surprise of a hard average penis, than the guy with the big dick and he doesn't know much to do with it... God that sucks big time..

12. eyescream

Gold Member

I'm completely emotionally attached to my ex f-buddy. Haha. Initially I thought I was into him...but then I realized every time he crossed my mind I was thinking about his hot big dick. My feelings for his dick is completely different from the way I felt about my actual ex boyfriend who had a relatively average dick.

13. D_Etienne Neerdowell

So because of this would you say the sex with your "f-buddy" was lacking because there was a certain emotional detachment?

14. EternalCaverns

EternalCaverns New Member

I would say that for some women, a hung guy would have to work even harder to live up to great expectations. As some have said implied, the euphoria of novelty only lasts for awhile if it can't pay off in the long run.

It's a bigger (pun intended) disappointment if you get wind of pre-workings of a great theater production (amazing set, swell-dressed A-list actors, lots of buzz from previews) but when actually seeing it, you find out it is THE crappiest of crap attempts at an intended show masterpiece.

All you are left with is a big, pretty dick and nothing else to show for it.

Again, some would argue that this is a far greater buzz kill than what would happen with an Average Joe upon finding out he couldn't deliver.

I guess it all depends on what you expect and how you think to begin with.

You can liken this to how some people put up with bullshit far longer from good-looking partners who have absolutely no substance while others expect a great deal more from pretty people because they already expect the ordinary from everyday-looking individuals thus aren't surprised when the preconceived is validated.

Draft saved Draft deleted