emotional & physical release

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what gives you that release?
i know a lot of people feel frustrated if they do not orgasm during sex. that build up of pressure and tension without the release. i was never consciously aware of feeling that during sex but i certainly got it during masturbation.
i just don't orgasm during sex but i've recently found that i get an enormous sense of physical and emotional release, far more so than with an orgasm, from my partner making me cry during sex.
it may be partly because i cry so rarely and keep my emotions under constant control. a tad vulcan i suppose. so, for me, breaking down those controls provides release.
i'm sure other people have their ways and means to achieve the same.

share.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I'm a giver, first and foremost it's about pleasing my partner....and if I know I'm doing a good job, I get super horny. I've had an orgasm just from sucking cock, never pulled it out of my pants. I have never had sex without cumming.
I read about so many people who have trouble focusing or being comfortable during sex and how it keeps them from orgasms. That's sad....how can someone not be into the moment?

hairynyc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a bit unclear on the subject. Are you asking about release during sexual activity or where one can find release in general. I think you're talking about the latter, so I apologize if I'm incorrect.

My biggest release these days comes from uncontrollable laughter. My life has been deeply stressful for a few years and there hasn't been much sexual activity. Even masturbation is usually a quick and forgettable thing lately. More and more I find myself finding release bursting into laughter over something I see on tv or remembering a funny remark a friend once made. It sometimes happens randomly on the street or subway and I have to keep it in which only makes me want to laugh more.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a bit unclear on the subject. Are you asking about release during sexual activity or where one can find release in general. I think you're talking about the latter, so I apologize if I'm incorrect.

My biggest release these days comes from uncontrollable laughter. My life has been deeply stressful for a few years and there hasn't been much sexual activity. Even masturbation is usually a quick and forgettable thing lately. More and more I find myself finding release bursting into laughter over something I see on tv or remembering a funny remark a friend once made. It sometimes happens randomly on the street or subway and I have to keep it in which only makes me want to laugh more.
sexual stuff got me wondering, but i'm interested in general

laughter is a good one. i hadn't thought of that.
like... i was having a terrible day/week/year, all was dire shite, and then i got a parking ticket. and suddenly i'm laughing at the ridiculousness of it all, roaring with laughter in the carpark, and everything just seemed better.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like you can feel vulnerable with this person and not consider that a weakness. You seem to have a very strong aura, that may be hard to maintain. You may be quite relieved that you have a time when you can just open up emotionally. If so, good for you. That has to be enjoyable.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my last relationship, I got both physical and emotional release with him. There seemed to be almost a spiritual connection - I don't know how to describe it. Yes, I would cry and yes I would cum, but it was more than that. He said it was the same for him. Neither of us had ever experienced it before. It's what made me feel that we were meant to be together. I guess we weren't, because we're not but I can't imagine experiencing that level of connection with anyone again.

Anyway, that release would be incredible. It was like every recharging every cell in my body; releasing all toxic energy - completely at peace with the world.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had laughing release and crying release at different times from sex, quite apart from the orgasms. There are times too when emotional release and comforting is all I want, or all a partner wants. Intimacy is the safe space for this. 'Good' sex is not just about big bang explosive orgasms. Those are nice, but little orgasms are nice too. Wham bam is nice, and so is an all night marathon. It's all good if you are both pleased in the end. And sometimes the orgasm pull up other things, which might mean laughter, tears, or flashbacks. It's healing, whatever it is.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate it when it's just about sticking your dick in a hole and ejaculate.
I can do that anytime with my hand, so I'm more about having fun exploring boundaries and being playfull.
It gives me a great release when my partner is capable of giving herself over to me and just loses all inhibitions.
That's the only time I feel connected and satisfied.

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
I know this will sound like a bunch of bragging too but i get an emotional release when i'm able to please the woman i'm with. Guess its tied a bit with the whole macho "i do work" attitude but it does get a bit softer than that. I'm not all that aggressive in everyday life so in the bedroom (only during certain times) i get to let most of that out. And the resulting relaxation cannot be compared.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
emotional & physical release = heavy SM

heavy floggers, canes, body punches, breath play
to be ramped up to breaking, then shoved through..
a mix of anger, pain, horny, frustration, trust, love, endurance.

with the right persons, Top or bottom, amazing energy can be generated/detonated.

if ya talking more conventional sex.
is most definitely the aggressive, forceful, power exchange-y sex that leaves me worn out/floaty.

being the big bad in rape play.
there is so many payoffs to assisting my partner in getting to that state.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, the more experience you have, the more varieties of release you experience. One of my first LTRs was in college, a girl so wrapped up in guilt, it was like peeling layers off. I don't think she ever had an orgasm with me, but about every third time we fucked, she would go thru a crying jag, then go to sleep and wake up happy as a clam.

And the SM stuff--Yes, MickeyLee, indeed.

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well what gets me off sexually... knowing that I'm being a good bottom and pleasing my man. if he cums, i do shortly after.

Emotionally, It may sound cliche but I talk to god. (no he does not answer) but when i just express my feelings out loud, it feels better.

SR_Dee_Cupp

Just Browsing
Media
hrm, I'm going to sound pretty vanilla here, but just sharing feelings, interests, likes, and dislikes with a partner and then acting on them is a biggie to me. Doesn't always have to be under the bedsheets either. Having someone to confide my sincerest thoughts with, or just sharing in mutual pleasures is a huge investment with big emotional payoffs, and knowing I am understood and appreciated always feels like a weight lifted off my chest. :approve:

SR_Dee_Cupp

Just Browsing
Media
hey now, I can do the naughty/kink/weird/dewd fantasy fulfillment stuff and love every sticky-hawt moment just fine! :tongue: TBH, some of the best and most passionate moments I've ever had came from just giving up my inhibitions and letting the sexual elasticity take over. Thing is, I always end up feeling like a bit of a taker in those situations. Not in a really bad way, but when it feels like I am getting more from it than they are, it sort of undermines that feeling of release.

I guess for me, true release requires a feeling of equity... and I mentally skew it to oblivion in those situations. :boggled:

Last edited: