Emotional response from deep penetration

cinnakitty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone else experienced a weird reaction to their cervix being hit during sex ie in the doggy position? I want to know if I'm alone in feeling like I'm going to cry for no reason, or feeling sick from repeated banging?

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cinnakitty said:
Has anyone else experienced a weird reaction to their cervix being hit during sex ie in the doggy position? I want to know if I'm alone in feeling like I'm going to cry for no reason, or feeling sick from repeated banging?
Not having a cervix myself I can only offer advice from the other end of the stick, as it were. When I hit a girl's cervix the only emotional response I usually get from them is annoyance/anger and the tears are usually from them being in pain.

Note: I don't go around stabbing cervixes, but this is the quick and dirty version of my experience wrapped up into a few sentences.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a difference between slamming the cervix and pushing just hard enough to massage it. The first causes pain and the second sends me into a frenzy of orgasms I can't control. Yes, I have felt close to tears at times from the exhaustion of cumming so much, but the last time my guy gave me a massage afterward, and I actually did tear up. I guess that makes at least two of us.

B_hungkid15in

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive never experienced it but my ex said she would sometimes feel sick, i think its from hitting the cervix then going past it or pushing agians it that causes the pain or nausia

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gotten teary eyed after an orgasm. My husband thinks it is just the release of emotions.
But there was no cervix banging; maybe touching.

kwc4you2003

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my limited experience i can say that this could be normal. My exgf did this often. It took some getting used to. Theres nothing like having really pasionate sex with someone you love and they suddenly start to cry to confuse you. Now i'm not sure if it has to do with hitting the cervix but as far as i can remember i was hitting her cervix when this happened. She has also felt sick to her stomach which was more normal than crying so i knew to change positions.

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A situation like that happened to me last weekend,my guy and I were going at it quite nicely when all of a sudden his cock slammed into my cervix,I started crying immediately and told him that he was hurting me,he immediately stopped and apoligized profusely,he is also somewhat limited in his sexual experience and I knew that it was an accident,but that didn't make it less awful,I'd rather get my hand chewed off by a dog than have to go through that again.
The only plus was that the next day he let me borrow his credit card:cool:

solong

Just Browsing
Media
I've been married twice and neither girl liked doggie style, they said. But I think it was just because they were afraid I'd hurt them. My first wife said it hurt, and I was amazed at how close the cervix was when she got into that position. But in other positions the end of the penis would go around the cervix and tent the tissue that it's attached to. Some girls like that and some don't, I guess.

The second wife holds on to my cock when we have sex. She says she really enjoys doing that and I think she does, but I also think she's a little afraid I'll accidentally go too deep. So I offered to hold it myself but that doesn't keep her from holding on, too.

Sort of "Trust but verify."

Hungrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do not hit the cervix deliberately hard but sometimes just cannot help it when reaching the critical point. May be that is just being selfish and self gratifying.
Only 9" btw....

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
There's a difference between slamming the cervix and pushing just hard enough to massage it. The first causes pain and the second sends me into a frenzy of orgasms I can't control. Yes, I have felt close to tears at times from the exhaustion of cumming so much, but the last time my guy gave me a massage afterward, and I actually did tear up. I guess that makes at least two of us.

Three of us. I'm with Zora 100% on this. Slamming the cervix is painful, but a nice penis massage makes my cervix very happy :tongue: . For me cervical orgasms are easily the most intense and they tend to come in bunches. Generally after an initial orgasm from massaging, I like gentle thrusting against my cervix - sends me into orbit. But yeah - be CAREFUL, too hard is not a good thing :mad: .
As for tearing up, yeah for me it sometimes happens with G-spot or cervical orgasms. Those are really very different from clitoral orgasms. My clit orgasm is sharp and intense but my G-spot and cervical orgasms are so much deeper, fuller, I really feel my whole body is orgasming not just one area. No wonder it can produce tears :smile: .
Sometimes 1 or 2 real doozies will get me teary-eyed, but I've also been known to cry during very long sessions (my favorite kind!). I can generally keep cumming as long as the guy can last (yeah me!). My orgasms tend to get more intense the more I have, and evenually if I cum enough times there's a good chance I'll start crying (happy cry, believe me :tongue: ).

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
cinnakitty said:

Yes, because of my initial excessive hunger to take all of him in the begining ( i was too hyper and excited to go slow, he advise me that i would hurt myself...:redface: ) , later date i had a very unique emotional experience - when he just "kissed" my cervix the way he wants to do all along and start to do "his thing" with me, oh yes he lead me to the way...its was very beautiful.

SSBBW4BigFun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like it, but I'm weird when it comes to pain...lol

I did get nauseous once when having very rough sex on the floor. He was probably 8-9", and I think it was hardness of the surface we were on - nothing to absorb the shock of impact :eek:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:redface: Ops...

I forgot the "from repeated banging" detail in the question...than my answer is No.

I like banging and never felt sick or cry while banging hard.

My experience was with deep penetration "his way"...:wink:

Some girls also seem to have 'shallower' cervics that are closer to the opening than others. My current girlfriend finds it uncomfortable while doing it Doggy Style although she will be aroused, we'll then have to stop. The first time she made me stop i kinda freaked out and didn't really know what i'd done. Then she explained it and i was still kind of worried although after reading these threads i'm put at ease. But other girlfriends have never had that same reaction. I guess like guys, girls come in all shapes and sizes in the inside.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am pretty sure I have experienced this on the other end. Early on with my ex I came over for lunch. Before we knew it, she was riding me like a cowgirl. I remember that she clearly got a rhythm going that she liked which included the slightest brush at the point I bottomed out. All of a sudden she was bucking back and forth like I was some sort of mechanical bull. She finally kind of let go and fell back, banging on the floor before looking up dazed. She told me that she had blacked out and for a few seconds wasn't sure where she was. She told pretty much everyone in her social circle about the "lights out" orgrasm. I was kind of an instant legend in the group.

First of all, there might not be as many nerves at the end of a vagina and on the cervix as there are at the opening, but I am willing to bet that they are wired to exactly the right parts of the brain. It's a two person thing, but a couple with the means to reach it and the poise to control it, deep penetration does seem to be a very good thing.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like a direct hit on the cervix either...ouch! That's one reason why my husband and I don't do doggie style. For some reason that position always results in a bad hit (seems common to lots of folks). However, as Stud_hunter and Madame Z so eloquently put it having your cervix massaged feels wonderful. When my husband is deep inside he is well beyond my cervix and since he is also very thick I get an incredible feeling as he slides back and forth across it. For me the emotional aspect is so wrapped up in my feelings for him...I just absolutely love it when he is as deep as he can get inside me. At those times I really do feel like crying (and have). I also have to agree that the deep penetration that hits my cervix and g-spot creates orgasms that are whole body experiences. Once I get there, the only thing that stops me is exhaustion.

kat

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Three of us. I'm with Zora 100% on this. Slamming the cervix is painful, but a nice penis massage makes my cervix very happy :tongue: . For me cervical orgasms are easily the most intense and they tend to come in bunches. Generally after an initial orgasm from massaging, I like gentle thrusting against my cervix - sends me into orbit. But yeah - be CAREFUL, too hard is not a good thing :mad: .
As for tearing up, yeah for me it sometimes happens with G-spot or cervical orgasms. Those are really very different from clitoral orgasms. My clit orgasm is sharp and intense but my G-spot and cervical orgasms are so much deeper, fuller, I really feel my whole body is orgasming not just one area. No wonder it can produce tears :smile: .
Sometimes 1 or 2 real doozies will get me teary-eyed, but I've also been known to cry during very long sessions (my favorite kind!). I can generally keep cumming as long as the guy can last (yeah me!). My orgasms tend to get more intense the more I have, and evenually if I cum enough times there's a good chance I'll start crying (happy cry, believe me :tongue: ).

Thanks for posting with such detail here StudHunter. I've combed the internet for reliable information about female orgasms, I thought I was weird, but there isn't much that looks very scientific. What I found were a few crappy looking sites that were just women recounting their personal experiences while being poo-pooed by the rest of the men and women who haven't HAD the experience. It's very validating to hear from other women that our orgasms and the causes and reactions are not unique. Your experience is exactly like mine.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Thanks for posting with such detail here StudHunter. I've combed the internet for reliable information about female orgasms, I thought I was weird, but there isn't much that looks very scientific. What I found were a few crappy looking sites that were just women recounting their personal experiences while being poo-pooed by the rest of the men and women who haven't HAD the experience. It's very validating to hear from other women that our orgasms and the causes and reactions are not unique. Your experience is exactly like mine.

:wink: . Oh, when it comes to female orgasms, I have no trouble speaking in detail - what a lovely topic :wink: .
It's interesting what you say about it being validating to hear from other women that our orgasms and the causes and reactions aren't unique. I know what you mean. I have a few girlfriends who I tend to discuss sex with in detail, and we've long since determined that my orgasmic response is very different from theirs. It's funny - in the past there was a misconception that women were supposed to cum from intercourse, and nobody really paid much attention to the clit. Now everyone knows women orgasm mostly from clit action and most can't cum from intercourse alone. At one point I was a bit self-conscious because I cum like they used to think women were supposed to :confused: . What I mean is I orgasm from intercourse alone, without direct clit stimulation. Just thrusting. Sure it helps if it's skilled thrusting from a man who knows how to move, and it also helps if the guy gets me hot first by kissing me all over, fingering me or oral. But I still orgasm from just thrusting. I'm aware this is very rare, but as I've read more and learned more I've come to understand my orgasmic response. I've learned that I have G-spot and cervical orgasms but that I also have clit orgasms through indirect stimulation of my clitoral hood through my labia. That's why I do so love a thick penis - more friction on my labia. As for external clit stimulation, it feels good but the outside of my clit just isn't as sensitive as the inside of it. So the bottom line is I get my easiest and best orgasms from regular 'ol vaginal thrusting, and oral sex gets boring to me after a couple minutes.
My point in all this is to say I too know the validation that comes from understanding my orgasms and knowing there's nothing wrong with me. Now, feeling self-conscious about how I cum seems just silly :wink: .