Emotionally Unstable?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You have been helping your wife and taking on big burdens so now it is very good that you allow her to help you. This is something she can do for you is help you get to the doc yourself.

The meds need not be continued if the stress levels go down but for now, you do what you must to be there for your family. That is how my life played out too for the last few decades. No, you are not alone. And thanks to making this post you are now in the thoughts of many of us.

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow this post was forever ago. Alot of memories looking back on it. I guess I'll post an update then. Since then I've taken steps to divorce my wife. She's a worthless, lazy piece of shit. Quit my job I hated so much and I'm not going back to school to be a Software Engineer. Thnx in the past to all those that supported me ^^. BTW, coming down off those anti's once I ran out was a pure bitch. My head spun for weeks, as if I was drunk or high.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
your condition sounds like clinical depression which usually responds to medication. medications often take time to become effective, so give it a chance. discuss how the medication is working because sometimes the patient needs a different.

PM me if ya want.

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh I was on the medication for several months, and it worked fine while I was on it. Then once I ran out I decided to give it a shot at letting it happen instead of getting a refill. I was talking about the side effects that I felt after I came down off of them. But yeah, the outcome of this whole thing seems to have done me some good. I still get down at times of course, divorce still sucks ass, no matter how worthless your spouse may be, you still loved them at some point, and still spent years of your life with that person. All I have to do now is keep my nose clean, continue on with school and keep on keepin on and I'll be fine ^^.