Emotions for Busty Meeting Bustier?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by AustinPA, Feb 5, 2008.

1. AustinPA

AustinPA Member

Ladies, all of you are welcome to reply. I am wondering what you think and feel when you meet someone who is obviously bustier than you are.
    Every ladies perception is welcome.
    The ladies who are extremely busty, DD, F, G, H and bigger are especially intriguing to me to get their point of view.

I know has a very hung man that when I see or meet another guy who is also huge and at least as long or even larger than I am, a lot of things go through my mind.

Have any of you ladies ever been the center of attention in a group and then "upstaged" by the appearance of another woman who was even more busty?

I remember a situation like this happening to a woman I knew when I was an undergraduate. She was a knockout and a big sized DDD. She got all sorts of attention but when a woman showed up at a party who was easily a lot bigger her personality changed and she seemed almost as transfixed on her rival as the guys. She also looked a little upset.

Also, if any of you would like to share the details of your experiences that would be great. What happened, how big you are, her size if you know, and your emotions and what happened after she was there. Did you two talk or compare or what? How did the guy, if there was one, who was with you react? How did others react? How did she react to you?

And also, from the other perspective, if you are a very busty woman in the very huge size, have you ever had a social situation where you sort of "stole the show" over another busty woman? How did that feel? What happened? What were the circumstances? How big was she and you?

Thank you ladies.

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

If I see a very busty woman I always think how awkward it must be to lug those around. I never feel upstaged, she may be bigger, but I'm peppy and pert and guys can see my nipples though my clothes :)

3. dolfette

Gold Member

don't think anything of it at all.

4. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Getcher finger out of yer arse, turn around and show us your tits then :biggrin1::biggrin1:

:kiss:

5. dolfette

Gold Member

demanding bitch! :heart:

6. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    that's fucking hot
    I actually have a hardon now
    damnit

7. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    pretty sure that's impossible
    anyone who sees a girl with friggin G cup tits has a reaction
    they may keep the reaction to themself and they may not feel inadequate but there is a reaction
    it's just impossible not to notice a pair of tits the size of pumpkins on a womans chest....

8. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Ah - lovely!! Compliant bitch! :hug:

I suppose I should answer the OP - what was it about *scrolls* Oh yes - tits, of course.

Um... no. :rolleyes:

I'm trying to think of an occasion where I was out-knorked - I'm sure there must have been one - I have great tits, but I've seen better - I guess if it happened it didn't bother me enough to form a lasting impression.

9. dolfette

Gold Member

nope.
    if i find a woman attractive then i'll ogle her tits, whatever size they are.
    but no, i don't have any reaction really.
    i don't think i even notice breast size usually.
    you think it's impossible because you feel a certain way about big tits.
    i find small tits, medium tits and big tits are just...tits.
    i think he wants to wank to us comparing tits the way guys compare wangs :rolleyes:

10. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Gorgeous new avatar dolfette :)

11. dolfette

Gold Member

thank you! :smile:

and with my ego topped up, i'm off to bed.

good night, ladies.
    xx

12. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Only a supremely insecure woman would,be upset by
    "bigger tits". I can't think of any of the women, I know here
    who would even,bother to pay attention.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

13. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

The only time I notice tits bigger than mine is when they are flopping around and look like poorly filled bean bags.
    I then wonder when was the last time they got fitted for a bra.

14. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Oh you bitch df - but me too :)

15. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I think you're right - the OP seemed to premise that if some men get a little bit cowed by a larger penis, some women would be similarly intimidated by a woman with larger breasts.

I haven't seen much evidence to suggest that this happens to women. Besides, if a woman really feels inadequate due to her breast size, breast enhancement is much more medically practical than penis enlargement.

16. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

I am a 38 DD, with very perky nipples, big areolas, and perky breast. Guys always say I have great looking breast. But I haven't noticed if I make other women feel that way. Let me just say the friends I have are not that vain.

I did have a friend that was a G cup, but it did not bother me. She actually got hers reduced to a DD because she was having such back problems. Trust me I wasn't jealous of that.

17. SandraSmithCarver

SandraSmithCarver New Member

Albums:
    i cant say i've ever been jealous of other womens busts size, i feel bad for the women that are really big, i know that cant be fun. I know i have nice ones,, but i do wish i had bigger nipples though

18. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I am a man, but I will attempt to have a stab at this for shits and giggles:

I would venture to guess, that most women aren't jealous of another woman's breasts, and likely will not think twice about them. BUT...if a woman is the attention-seeking type, who relies almost entirely on her own breasts for the attention she craves, then she might be a bit envious of another woman who has a bigger and better pair.

But what do I know? I am just a man who loves tiddies :)

...OB

19. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

As far as I view it OB that would only work if all men saw bigger tits as desirable, there are as many men who like small firm and perky as like big and bounteous.

20. B_bb744

B_bb744 New Member

I notice bigger boobs, I think everyone does, but I don't get jealous. A lot of the time bigger girls will be fat or not cute. Just because a girl has big boobs I don't get jealous. If she has big boobs and is cute or something then I get jealous.

I do remember the reverse of the OP's idea. I went out with on of my ex-friends (she's a 44E, I'm a 34B). However, I dressed much sexier and I think I'm WAAAAAAAAY cuter. Needless to say, the boys paid more attention to me and my tiny boobies!

Draft saved Draft deleted