Emotions for Busty Meeting Bustier?

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as I view it OB that would only work if all men saw bigger tits as desirable, there are as many men who like small firm and perky as like big and bounteous.

Excellent point SP...you are correct. I myself enjoy a smaller, and well-shaped pair myself as much as the rather mountainous ones:cool:

I guess the point I was trying to make, was that some women who use their breasts as a primary playing card with men socially, may get a bit miffed when they see another woman starting to get more attention than them from the menfolk. Typically, the only women who do this are pretty young and immature in general.

...OB

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In Texas, Georgia , and other southern states where bigger busts are more common it isn't much of a big deal but in other places everyone assumes that they are fake and treat busty women like attention whores looking to fuck any and all men or some shit.
Even in Texas when I was nursing my children people would ask me why I got implants when I already had large breasts. This also happened when I was pregnant. They would automatically assume.
Also I have had a breast lift and have small scars-well they have stretched because my breasts got larger even after my surgery.
Women have been harassing me about my breasts since I was 14. Some would grope me to see if my tits were "real" and I would get into fights. I would beat up anyone who touched me without asking.
I hate women for their fucked up and stupid attitudes . They assume a woman with large breasts is looking for attention from men and slutty.
Some men think large breasted women are easy.
I didn't have a reduction so I would be able to tell who these stupid cunts and assholes are but now I'm just tired of not fitting into the clothes that I want.
I might want to have another baby and a reduction would cause me not to be able to nurse so I have waited to get a reduction.
These cunts are obsessed with my tits around here.

Reactions: hungbull90

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I see a very busty woman I always think how awkward it must be to lug those around. I never feel upstaged, she may be bigger, but I'm peppy and pert and guys can see my nipples though my clothes :)
Yup, same here. :smile:

The only time I notice tits bigger than mine is when they are flopping around and look like poorly filled bean bags.
I then wonder when was the last time they got fitted for a bra.
I always wonder the same thing. :tongue:

I've never been in a room full of men where the attention detracted from me over to a woman with larger breasts. Apparently my not being socially retarded trumps humongous boobies. :wink::cool:

When I lived in Jersey there was a store called the Bra & Girdle Factory. It was staffed by what I shall call for lack of a better term Eastern European and Jewish grandmas. They were rarely over 5'4", a little on the chubby side and always had cold hands, :tongue: and a yellow tapemeasure around their necks. It was considered a right of passage to have your mom march you in there for your first bra fitting and again for the perfect strapless for your prom of homecoming gown.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If i was upstaged by a chick with larger fun bags, i sure as hell didnt notice it. Being upstaged is having everyone else around you be shallow. I don't usually hang out with those types of people. If the chick has nicely shaped big breasts and they are up high and shaped with the right bra, hell im looking at them too. I'm sure with my pixie hair cut and trying not to stare at her tits has me looking like a lesbian for sure.