Empire Magazine

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
About 10 years ago Empire Magazine did a table on the biggest cocks in Hollywood.
I collect the magazines and have tried many times to find the article, but to no avail.
Does anyone know of the issue number?
If I remember Liam Neeson came top. I have included a link below, and all I can say is he must be a grower.

http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/liamneeson01.jpg

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
I have seen several lists of actors who were "Well-endowed" usually no. 1 on the list is Milton Berle, yes Milton Berle, who supposedly had 13"

Another well endowed star of yore was Gary Cooper with a reported 10"
Humphrey Bogart and Errol Flynn were also supposed to be hung big time.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the photos are any indication, we can take Liam Neeson off the list. And yes, the late Milton Berle reprortedly had a legitimate 11." In the total B.S. catagory are actor James Woods and virtually anyone mentioned by Sam Frank in Gary Griffen's books.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Another well endowed star of yore was Gary Cooper with a reported 10"
Humphrey Bogart and Errol Flynn were also supposed to be hung big time.
[post=274216]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I don't think Errol Flynn was anything other than average. The rumours came about because he used to use a huge fake cock to try and shock people.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are genuine nude photos of Errol Flynn; his flaccid cock was nothing more than average. That said, he was still one of the most spectacularly hansdome men from the golden age of cinema.
An oft repeated quote relates to the size of another well-hung celebrity: of Frank Sinatra, Ava Gardner once quipped, "Soakin' wet he weighed 130lbs, but a hundred of those was cock."

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think crazy old Janice Dickinson (of more recent 'America's Next Top Model' infamy) was the one who broke the news of Liam's endowment to the world - and is wacko as she is, I can't imagine she'd lie.

There's also a famous Errol Flynn rumour about him being able to play Chopsticks on the piano with his penis. Which is another string to his bow.

I'd assume Ewan McGregor's on the Empire list, if only because of his shameless exaggeration of his merely above average size.