empirical average size

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by MokeMan, Dec 31, 2011.

1. MokeMan

MokeMan New Member

Ignore the statics. What is your guess about average penis size based on your expirience?

2. kurios

kurios Member

erect 5" x 4", not an average, but the most common

3. quantaviusK

quantaviusK New Member

Ignore the statistics, Blasphemy! Heretic!.... probably 5 x 4.5 statistics never lie :p

4. dylz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ignoring the statistics isnt exactly "empirical"

5. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

"mode"

I'd guess about 2" x 1", for the average.

6. tworites

tworites New Member

well I cannot math, so I dont know averages, but all of my experiences have been in the 8-9" long range, with one exception outside that range and he was 5" or maybe 5.5". girths unknown, but all were average or above average (no pencils)

for some reason, skinny white nerd gamer boys tend to be PACKIN. I dont choose large penises intentionally, but thats the type of guy I go for

7. fournineteenfiftynine

fournineteenfiftynine Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I have probably been with 10 guys in the last year.

A 7 in
    B 6.5
    C 6.5
    D 9
    E 6
    F 8
    G 6
    H 7
    I 6.5
    J 7

Mine is about 5.5 ...so I was definitely smaller than all....average to me seems to be in the 7 inch range....not 5.5 as statistics say

8. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry to say this, but in my opinion this is quite the futile pursuit.

Yes, I know, I am not helping, but....

9. MokeMan

MokeMan New Member

"average to me seems to be in the 7 inch range....not 5.5 as statistics say"

this is what im interested in. I've read on many instances that 7 is closer to average...

10. D_Anna_Wreckzia

D_Anna_Wreckzia Account Disabled

There needs to be a national comprehensive survey done. They can just add it in with your physical. But then again, some people would find it too invasive. But its not like your name would be recorded or anything.

11. MokeMan

MokeMan New Member

Id like to hear gays telling their experience, since they have a lot more partners on average in life.

12. D_Anna_Wreckzia

D_Anna_Wreckzia Account Disabled

The only two i've dealt with other than my own: 1) About 5" long and 4" in girth 2) About 7" long and 6" in girth

13. drabman

drabman Member

I know, but you'll never convince some people, who believe that carefully conducted studies are as nothing compared to their personal experience, subject as it is to all the problems of sample bias, confirmation bias and inaccurate estimates. Do you believe that even a fraction of those who list the supposed sizes of their partners on here and elsewhere have actually measured all of them properly, using a ruler or tape measure? I don't.

The fact is that numerous surveys, conducted at different times in different countries by different organisations (medical organisations, condom manufacturers, various national miltaries) have ALL arrived at a figure somewhere around 5.5" bone pressed, give or take 1/2" or so. The chance that they could all have arrived at a figure that is as much as 60% inaccurate (if the bizarre claim of 7" being average is non bone-pressed, which is the impression given here) is ludicrous in my view.

Unfortunately those with a sexual fetish for big penises will never allow reality to take their fantasies away from them.

14. drabman

drabman Member

And many of them fetishise big penises, which leads to tall stories and confirmation bias (seeing what you want to see). Moreover, the sample population is fatally flawed, given that few human beings have sex with people at random - there is usually some element of discrimination (people are attracted to those with certain characters and reject those with others).

15. kurios

kurios Member

People should really look at a ruler every so often to re calibrate their concept of just how decent a 5 incher is and how often that is really what you see.
    Sure there are quite a few heftier ones but if you are talking "most", I still say 5" to 5.5 covers a high percentage of erections

16. dirkjesje

Gold Member

Albums:
    Strange that you have a ranking list.
    But I think you never measured them...
    Average in the 7" range? Well if you lower your list with 1" it's more believable. It's your perception, but a real 8"-er, even on this board is rare.

For me average is smaller than mine.

17. B_enzia35

B_enzia35 New Member

6", which is my size. I've never seen any other penii IRL.

18. fournineteenfiftynine

Albums:
    Hey....I'm glad you liked my response. I find it interesting that some guys don't like this question. If they don't like it I wonder why they bother to respond. What itch is being scratched by criticizing you and I from being interested in this question!

And you are using the word empirical just fine: from wikipedia - The word empirical denotes information gained by means of observation or experimentation.

19. fournineteenfiftynine

Albums:
    Again, from my experience being in locker rooms, in lurking websites like Adam4Adam, talking to friends, and my own personal experience with men; I do think "average" is somewhere between 6-8 inches. I think there are lots of guys with 7 inch dicks. I think most are between 6.5 and 7.5. My guess is that...

5% are over 8
    70% are over 6 and a little less than 8 or "around 7 inches" (which in my opinion is a nice big dick!)
    20% are between 5 - 6 inches
    and 5% are very unlucky at less than 5

20. fournineteenfiftynine

Albums:
    And it has been my experience that guys underestimate their size....believe me I know how to measure...sticking ruler on top of my cock to my bone reveals 5.5 inches....my boyfriend thought he should measure from where the beginning of his penis protrudes from his skin.....there is at least .5 to 1 inch gain when you press to the bone....we both thought we had 6 inch dicks when in fact when measured consistently and to the bone....i was 5.5 and he was 7!

Draft saved Draft deleted