Employment Issues

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Imported, Sep 25, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

rbrum14: Any of you know of anyone who's lost their job on the grounds that they're so well hung that it always makes an eye-catching bulge, any maybe embarrasses other people (maybe excites some of them), or perhaps they think you're going around excited when in reality it's just its soft state that's so large ? It could be there are people who at work often have a pressing hard-on and the bosses search for an opportuity to get rid of them. Has this kind of thing happened to anyone you know ?

2. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

No, but I know guys who've gotten their jobs because of their package.

3. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    I've been talked to before about my bulge or outline. I was told once not to wear levi's to casual fridays and during a moring meeting not so long ago I was sitting in the front listening to my area supervisor and she kept glancing at my crotch. I didn't realize that my tan slacks were telegraphing my morning hangness as if I were wearing see thru nylons. Since I have to sit with my legs wide open I had nowhere to go...except over to the left. After the meeting she asked to talk to me. When I did she said that she didn't want to make me feel uncomfortable but that besides enjoying the view she would prefer that I sit in the back next meeting. :wacko:

4. hungthick

hungthick New Member

Field rat i wish i could have seen how you looked that day.

I worked with a guy that was a jerk but had a huge package. I always tried NOT to look at it but he saw me starring at his crotch many times. He seemed to brush it off and not acknowledge it in any way. He was my supervisor and I so wanted to see what he had in his jeans.

At one point i switched from briefs to boxers and hung down my leg somewhat. I worked with 5 girls and several guys. After i made the switch I got plenty of looks and my packing boss even checked me out several times.

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Quite to the contrary, I myself have kept one of my jobs with the bulge! I was working as a fast food cook, I won't say for who, but my middle aged female supervisor had given me the blowjob of the time I was there when I went out to empty the trash in the dumpster. I may have mentioned this in another thread, but that was with a co-worker who I got to know later. Subsequently, my supervisor was transferred to another store after she was caught with another guy's pants down, and her mouth open and slimed with sputz!

6. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    The thing is that I don't go out of my way to show off or impress at work. I'm a property manager so I am very public. I do catch alot of people (males and females) checking me out but it's normal for me so it's no big deal. I don't wear boxers. There's way too much room so I get hard too often. Briefs are ok until noon. I mostly wear comfortable pants with no underwear or go half and half during the day.

7. nacard01

nacard01 Member

Albums:
    I constantly show a bulge regardless of what pants I wear. I dont like the real real baggy pants so I dont wear those. My co-workers dont have an issue with it persay, but they do notice and say things once in a while.

I really dont care.
    The comments I received during high school and college were enough to prepare me for almost any situation.

Nate

8. Imported

Gold Member

str8_nnj: I would imagine many females who are very well endowed have heard more excuses,remarks,comments,groans,whistles,cat calls, in public from complete strangers. Fellow workers would be easier to deal with if you ever have a problem.
    ... :rolleyes:

9. Tad_Nugent

Tad_Nugent New Member

I worked at my uncle's bar for a couple of years off-n-on and was once hit on by a married woman(great tits) who picked up on my "something extra". She told me that I "needed to check the womens's restroom as it was out of paper", and I did; I also got the best quickie hummer of my life--with a bar-full of people outside too!

10. drambone2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    No but I used to work in a library and the supervisor was an old bat. She was also the world's biggest crotchwatcher I have ever seen. She would call me into her office and just stare at my bulge while she talked me about library stuff that needed to be done. It was weird but flattering...

11. LOVEARIAS

LOVEARIAS New Member

I think women in the past have often been chosen for their physical apperence in job interviews, so why not guys. I can't say that I have ever heard of a guy losing his job because of his penis, but a girl friend of mine choose her personal assistant largly on what she imagined he had under his pants. She never did find out as far as I know, but she was certainly correct! :D

12. grnman

grnman Active Member

Albums:
    I teach at a community college part time, so bulging is out of the question. I think potentially i could loose my job there.

I have found it better to be discrete at work. In the past i had a supervisor proposition me, and put me in a very awkward situation. So, i prefer to avoid that kind of stuff.

Jack

13. Duo187

Duo187 New Member

Albums:
    Thats it.. next time I am wearing SPANDEX to an interview

14. madame_zora

Gold Member

Great Duo, would you like to apply for a job sewing stripper's costumes with me? I'm sure I could throw in something spandex for you!!

15. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Not long after I moved into this condo, we had a manager much younger than ime. The Board had consented to my being her assistant and I was often in the office with her. My Dad's nickname was always "Dick" and I had a coffee cup with his name on it (as I did all family members).

One morning I went to talk with Nancy and took my coffee with me. As I stood at the side of her desk, she asked what was on my cup. When I replied "Dick, that's my Dad's nickname", she said, "Oh, I thought you were proud of something", and took a long look at my crotch.

I said that I was, but hadn't started advertising it. :rolleyes:

16. Mr.Stout

Mr.Stout Member

Albums:
    Showing at work is not an option for me as a teacher. I have recently had my inclass visitation by my principal and am awaiting his discussion this coming week. I am worried this will come up since too many students has noticed different things and stared too much. But also that I have two of his daughters in my classes and one is a real talker with no inhibitions about topic so she might have mentioned it sometime to him at home! :(
    GE

Draft saved Draft deleted