Empty gallery comments posts

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big Dreamer,

Go read the post AGAIN. What is not reasonable about our comment?

The fact that you have resorted to calling us assholes, yes both of us, proves you are the issue. Profanity is not reasonable.

How about an intelligent arguement at why we should not have commented at all.

Yes. Tell us why we should not bring up our issues.

It is not the substance that bothers you, it is that someone had something to say about your 'Bro'. Your 'Sacred Cow.'

Bush is a f'in moron. Free speech. In your world it is illegal.

Just finished re-reading the post and......... my opinion remains consistent. You publicly slagged someone who was working within the framework of LPSG's protocol. You had the right to do this, and by extension, I had the right to comment on it as I saw fit. As far as a 'Sacred Cow' or a 'Bro' being harmed, I have no idea who Uncut is so I have no allegiance to his methods or point of view.

As far as Bush being an f'in moron? Duh, some things are so obvious that they need not be stated. I'm curious how Bush being a moron impedes my right to free speech as a Canadian?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Matt,

I see after 10,000 posts you learned NOT to post pictures of yourself in the gallery. Maybe everyone should take down their pictures and put up random media images that they find amusing.

Matt's had pictures up in his gallery before. And I bet $50 they had some "10"'s in there from Uncut without comments. Matt's a hottie. :wink: And personally, I'm kind of offended at your attitude about this whole situation. Uncut is one of the most amazing people on this site, but you won't even attempt to give him, or anyone else, a chance. If it bothers you so much, take down your pictures.

Hotlicks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Check yourself." That is street slang for impending violence and treated as verbal assault with intent to do bodily harm.

We'd ask the moderator to log Matthews statement to us, so that a path of evidence is maintained.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Check yourself." That is street slang for impending violence and treated as verbal assault with intent to do bodily harm.

We'd ask the moderator to log Matthews statement to us, so that a path of evidence is maintained.

Fucking hilarious. :rolleyes:

Your lobotomy was a complete success, n00bie!!!! Congratulations!!!

Solution to your problem:

Remove all images from your gallery, and never be troubled by people leaving positive scores for them again! :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I'd certainly fuck her.

I wonder what her relationship is to David and Tristan, and which one of the three is responsible for writing this pissy little thread? :rolleyes:

I love the fact we're supposed to know already who the mighty "we", in whose name this thread is written, might be; without so much as an explanation for the fact that Hotlicks' four gallery pics to date show three different people.

Hotlicks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rainbow Flamers,

You'll never open a new gallery image the same way again. H'mm is Uncut going to be the first to rate this one and leave no comments? Clickity-click. Yup.

That moment of anticipation will activate a nice fat memory path in your big brain, from this thread and "wham" the memory of your effort to drive a new couple off the site will come flooding back. Day after day. Each new picture. Reinforced each time you think of it on download. Hard wired.

It will be in your head for as long as you come back to this forum or any other one dedicated to pictures of your particular fetish.

How is that for impact?

Hotlicks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tristan is my middle name. My father is named David and I do not like Jr. and do not live in the south.

It is funny, the only people I use my first name with are the women I've had or the husbands whom I cuckolded.

Which one are you?

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel like I just stepped into the twilight zone or are they just handing out free drugs to anyone who signed up in the last 2 months?

I keep waiting for someone to yell "Belated April Fools!!", but the further this goes, the more I realize that it might be someones version of reality, drug induced or not.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tristan is my middle name. My father is named David and I do not like Jr. and do not live in the south.

It is funny, the only people I use my first name with are the women I've had or the husbands whom I cuckolded.

Which one are you?

Seeing as both names are used as labels for your gallery images, I'll presume that you're employing former cuckolds or women you've "had" (how romantically worded!!!) to give names to the files on your computer. :rolleyes:

If you aren't sure whether that is indeed the case, then you could always... check yourself.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is is just me or is Uncut the first one to put his mark on nearly EVERY new gallery upload? It would be different if he actually commented, but it is that same blank post every time. It comes across as a graffiti tag.
As explained several times, that only indicates a rating, not specifically clicking comment without leaving a comment. That's just the way the software works.
This much what we feel like when we see these blank posts from Uncut each time we view a new picture a member has been brave enough to upload. Creeps us out and ruins the fun a little.
You and your girlfriend are easily creeped out, aren't you? By the way, how old are you?
Why do all the BBW defend the lurkers?
What a nasty, shitty thing to say. That's worse than leaving a gallery rating without a comment.
It creeps people out. We stand by our topic. This is not a popularity contest about who is respected.
Besides you, who is creeped out? You are the first one I know of who thought getting a gallery rating was creepy.
I know it is probably hard to type while masturbating or changing the saline bag, but a short little blurb so we have at least a small indication we are not feeding the hard drive of a guy with mirrors on his shoes would be nice.
Please do a google search on the terms "psychology projection" and when you finish reading it, tell me if that's what is going on with your above comments.
You guys should post a list of 'sacred cow' members that should not be commented on, so that we don't use our free speech rights incorrectly.
What an idiot.
Big Dreamer,

Go read the post AGAIN. What is not reasonable about our comment?

The fact that you have resorted to calling us assholes, yes both of us, proves you are the issue. Profanity is not reasonable.

How about an intelligent arguement at why we should not have commented at all.

Yes. Tell us why we should not bring up our issues.

It is not the substance that bothers you, it is that someone had something to say about your 'Bro'. Your 'Sacred Cow.'

Bush is a f'in moron. Free speech. In your world it is illegal.
It had nothing to do with anyone being a sacred cow. It had everything to do with the fact that, in your ignorance (not knowing the difference between a gallery rating and a "grafitti tag") you start flinging insults at someone who doesn't deserve them. Period. And don't close that google search just yet. What the hell do you mean when you keep bringing up "free speech?" Do you even know what "free speech rights" means? And do you think this is a government-owned website?
Matt,

It sounds likes like you are threatening us.
Your point?

Um, that's not the moderators' job. If you find a post offensive, you are supposed to report it. You do know how, don't you? It is not by posting snarky comments.
Rainbow Flamers,

You'll never open a new gallery image the same way again. H'mm is Uncut going to be the first to rate this one and leave no comments? Clickity-click. Yup.

That moment of anticipation will activate a nice fat memory path in your big brain, from this thread and "wham" the memory of your effort to drive a new couple off the site will come flooding back. Day after day. Each new picture. Reinforced each time you think of it on download. Hard wired.

It will be in your head for as long as you come back to this forum or any other one dedicated to pictures of your particular fetish.

How is that for impact?
Impact? It made no sense. Was there a point somewhere in there?

If you want to be a part of this community, learn some manners. And be coherent. And stop being so goddamned fucking paranoid.