Encounter In The Gym Showers This Morning

Big Dick Pilot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the past few months when I’m working out at the gym in my home city I’ve noticed a guy who catches my eye. He’s mid 20’s, around 6’ and probably 175 lbs, clean cut, dark hair and a really nice athletic build. When I see him in the weights area, he says hello to me – not in a wants-to-chat way but more of an acknowledgement that we see each other there often. In the locker room I have seen him nude a couple of times – just quick glimpses as he’s changing or wrapping a towel around him. He has a well built, smooth body, dark bush, and a nice cock that hangs about four inches.

My wife is vacationing with her sister this week and I’m home alone for the next several days, not flying. This morning I was wide awake at 4:30AM. I got up, showered and shaved my face, cock, balls and taint. While drying off I decided to go to the gym and swim laps before it got too hot. After swimming a mile, I got out of the pool around 6:30AM. There were a couple of guys in the showers but no one was in the steam room. I went in and sat on the lower tier as I usually do, sitting on my towel with the longer end over my left thigh. I didn’t get off last night or this morning and was feeling pretty horny. I moved the towel from my thigh and started stroking my dick and feeling with my balls. They had that just shaved, extra sensitive feel which felt really good in the steamy, sweaty steam room. It didn’t take long to get hard. I could hear guys enter and exit the showers but no one came into the steam room. After about 10 minutes of stroking my hardon I realized no one was around, including in the showers. I leaned against the upper seating ledge and stroked my hard, leaking dick while playing with my balls and nipples. It felt really good to lean back and stroke. I was ready to cum. I thought about shooting my load on my chest and stomach – I love that feeling. However, I thought it would be safer to shoot my load into my towel just in case someone walked in “in the moment.” I sat up and put the towel in front of my cock head. Stroking my sweat and precum covered dick, I shot a nice load – four heavy squirts followed by a couple smaller ones. It was a ball draining orgasm and relieved the horny tension. I put the towel over my junk and leaned back. I sat in the steam room for a few minutes to let my hardon subside (it usually takes a long time for my dick to go soft once I’ve been worked up).

The steam turned on again and I was getting hot and decided to go. Since no one was around I decided to chance it and walk out with a semi hard cock. I stood up and milked the last few drops of cum from my dick with the towel. I opened the door and walked out kind of holding the towel in front of me to cover my dick. I quickly glanced around and didn’t see anyone. I walked over the towel rack, threw the damp towel with my load of cum into the used towel bin. Standing there naked and semi-boned, I reached over to the towel rack to get a fresh towel for the shower. As I put my hand on a towel I heard, “Good morning.” There was no time to cover my dick; whoever it was was going to see me with a semi hardon. I looked over and coming into the wet area was the mid 20’s guy, wearing a towel and looking down at my cock. It was so obvious that my cock wasn’t just stretched out a bit but that it was semi hard. I thought to myself to just act normal. I responded, “good morning”, grabbed a towel and walked into the showers. The showers at my gym are two rows of shower stalls with curtains, facing each other. However, this morning the curtains were missing (probably being replaced). I took a stall on my left and turned on the water. My cock had dwindled further, partly because I had just gotten caught with a semi and I felt a little stupid. I heard him turn on the water in a stall across from me. I turned around and noticed he had stepped into the stall directly across from me. As he stood facing the shower head getting wet I realized this was the first time I was going to have more time than just a quick glance to check him out. He had broad shoulders, a well-defined back, narrow waist, an absolutely perfect, round, firm, smooth ass and nice strong legs. As my eyes were taking in his ass, he turned around. I looked up and he smiled. He then looked down my body and to my cock and balls. I just stood there under the water and let him look. I looked down his smooth body – his smooth well-defined chest, perfect nickel-sized nipples, down his smooth, flat stomach. His bush was buzzed up super close (when I’d seen him previously it was grown out a lot more); his cock and balls were shaved smooth – it all looked really good, beautiful cock, perfectly shaped, medium thickness and framed by his smooth balls. As I looked at his cock it started stretching out. It was really hot to see him starting to get hard. I looked back up at him and he smiled. I felt the blood rushing to my dick and was a little nervous standing there getting hard since there were no shower curtains. I turned around and washed my hair. Since I heard no other shower heads turn on I figured it was still just us. My cock was now back to semi hard, as it had been when I stepped out of the steam room. I turned around as he was rinsing his hair, the suds traveling down his back, across the small of his back and into his smooth ass crack. I watched as he used his hands and arms to soap up his back. He put more soap on his hands and washed his ass, his hands moving across his ass cheeks, into his crack and washing his hole. I stood there watching, taking it in. He washed his right leg bending over slightly to wash down to his knee, his soapy ass spreading as he leaned over. He then lifted his right leg and washed down to his foot. He repeated this with the left leg, his ass spreading as he leaned over, the soapy water traveling through his ass crack, over his smooth taint and dripping from his balls. It was beautiful! I now had a raging hardon.

As he began to turn around my first thought was that I should turn around; on second thought I decided I wanted him to see me with a rock hard dick. He turned around and smiled broadly as he looked at my cock. He looked so hot as he stood there naked and wet, his cock quickly stretching out and lifting up to semi hard. I turned around as it was my turn to give him a similar show. I washed my back, ass and legs, taking my time. I turned around to face him and he had been watching me. He was now fully hard and I was surprised by how big he was. His 4” soft cock had stretched out and was longer than mine. His hardon was a good 8+” and pointing upward. Instinctively we both started soaping up our front sides – arms, chest and stomach. When we got to our cock and balls we took our time, watching each other as we slowly soaped up our cocks, our hands moving the full length of our hard shafts. As much as I wanted to stand across from each other and jack off I didn’t feel comfortable in this environment; I thought it was too risky. I turned around and rinsed off, taking a deep breath. I decided it wasn’t the right place to do this. I turned around and his back was facing me as he rinsed off. I reached behind me and turned off the water. As I grabbed my towel and stepped out of the stall, he turned off the water in his stall. I loosely wrapped the towel around me, holding the tip of my hardon and the ends of the towel together to hide my hardon if anyone walked into the wet area.

[continued...]

Big Dick Pilot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I decided to dry off in the sauna. I walked in towards the back. Since it was still early in the morning it hadn’t heated up. He followed me in. I stood there drying off. I could tell he wasn’t quite sure where this was going – I think he thought I was going to sit down and start jacking off. Just as I was about to break the ice he looked over and said, “I’ve seen you in the weights area a few times. I’m ‘John.’” He reached over and put his hand out. There we stood – naked, boned up, shaking each other’s hand and introducing ourselves. He said he didn’t see me in the weights area this morning and asked what I did for a workout. I told him I swam laps. I then started drying my back, standing in front of him, each hand on opposite ends of the towel, my hard dick pointing at him. He looked down at my cock as he dried off. In a quiet voice, I told him that it was getting a little out of hand in the showers, both of us boned up and I felt a little uncomfortable getting too crazy in there. He acknowledged it was a little crazy and said he’d never done that before, also admitting he’d never done anything with a guy. He then laughed and said, “Maybe that’s a common statement.” I laughed, said it was OK and that I had limited experience. He then said, “You have a really nice body and an awesome cock.” I responded that he did too and that he put on a nice show. He laughed and said I did as well.

He then stepped closer to me and asked if he could feel me. Those who have read my other posts know that I don’t touch guys or let them touch me. It just hasn’t been something I was interested in. However, since getting some pretty intimate massages from the massage guy I go to I’ve become more open to the possibility of exploring more. I decided to go for it. I placed my towel in my left hand and down by my side and said, “Sure.” He took another step closer, reached out and wrapped his hand around my hard dick. He applied the perfect amount of pressure as he slowly worked his hand up and down my cock. He looked up at me and said, “You have a really nice cock.” I smiled and said, “Thanks. You do that really well. Your cock is pretty impressive.” He said it was the first time he’d felt another guy’s cock. As his hard cock touched my thigh, he continued stroking the full length of my dick. He then moved to my balls and rolled them around in his hand. It felt so good I noticeably breathed in. He moved his hand back to my cock and stroked it. His hand then went to the tip of my dick, his fingers massaging my cock head and said, “Wow, you’ve got a lot of precum.” I laughed and acknowledged that I was a huge dripper. There were a lot of thoughts swirling around in my head, beyond how good his hand felt working my cock and balls. He was standing in front of me, naked, beautiful body and a perfect hard cock touching my thigh. For the first time I felt really different about interacting with a guy. I wanted more than in the past. I wanted to reach over and feel his chest, move up to his shoulders and across to his deltoids, then around, let my hands travel down his back and over his ass, feel his ass cheeks in both hands and then around to his cock, wrap my hand around his hardon and feel his length and firmness and then to his smooth balls, under to his taint and let my finger find and massage his hole. For the first time I wanted to do this. I told myself to just do it. I placed the towel on the bench and lifted my hands. As I was about to feel his chest we heard the voices of two guys walk into the wet area.

I quickly grabbed my towel off the bench and wrapped it around me, hiding my hardon as much as I could. “John” did the same. We both smiled at each other, a way of acknowledging the mood was interrupted, the moment broken. He whispered that he needed to get going because of work and I said I needed to let my cock go down a bit. He smiled. He said goodbye and walked out. I stood in the sauna for about five more minutes, waiting for my cock to get soft enough where I could manageably hide it while thinking about what had just happened, my moving into new territory. I walked out and into the locker area. John was at the sinks. I went to my locker, opened it and pulled out my stuff. John walked into the same bay of lockers; his locker was three or four away from mine. I was facing John and my back was facing the sinks. As he pulled his stuff out of his locker, I took off my towel to put on my underwear. My dick was still really stretched out but soft enough to stuff it in the pouch of my boxer briefs. John looked at my cock the whole time. When I had my boxer briefs on he did the same. He took off his towel, reached into his bag for his underwear. He looked at me as I was looking at his completely soft cock. No one was around and he quietly said, “Not as impressive now” acknowledging his now soft cock. I smiled and said, “It still looks really good.” He smiled as he pulled on a pair of white boxer briefs that fit him perfectly.

We finished getting dressed and walked out together. Once outside he told me he was working on a graduate degree and had an internship for the summer. He asked me what I did and I told him that I’m a commercial pilot. As we walked to our cars he said he’d never done that before. I told him I only had experience jacking off with guys and that he was the first guy that had felt my cock. I told him I couldn’t believe we were interrupted at the moment I was about to feel him. He said he was disappointed, that he wanted really wanted me to feel him. I asked if he wanted to get together sometime over the next couple of days and chat and hang out. He said he did. And at that moment we were interrupted again! Someone in the parking lot a couple of cars away shouted out to him and started talking to him. He looked over at me and told me it was an old friend of his. It was about to get a little awkward for me to be standing there with context we couldn’t share and I couldn’t give him my number to text me. All I could say was, “See you tomorrow morning?” to which he responded with an obviously disappointed tone that we’d been interrupted, “Yes, sure.”

This is new territory for me. I sense my sexuality is evolving. It started with me shooting my load into that guy’s mouth (another post) and the massage guy (another post). Now this. For years I’ve been comfortable with where I was – just admiring good looking guys and jacking off with them. Now I want more but I’m not sure how much more. I am definitely feeling the need to explore. The encounter this morning has distracted me all day. I’ve already jacked off twice since the gym this morning, thinking about feeling his body all over; feeling and sucking his cock; and eating and fucking his beautiful, smooth, firm ass!

fcviewer

Admired Member
Media
He washed his right leg bending over slightly to wash down to his knee, his soapy ass spreading as he leaned over. He then lifted his right leg and washed down to his foot. He repeated this with the left leg, his ass spreading as he leaned over, the soapy water traveling through his ass crack, over his smooth taint and dripping from his balls. It was beautiful! I now had a raging hardon.

I shot a load reading this.

I miss the days of open showers and seeing a hot guy shower, soapy water running down his body. It was a nice post workout reward.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I decided to dry off in the sauna. I walked in towards the back. Since it was still early in the morning it hadn’t heated up. He followed me in. I stood there drying off. I could tell he wasn’t quite sure where this was going – I think he thought I was going to sit down and start jacking off. Just as I was about to break the ice he looked over and said, “I’ve seen you in the weights area a few times. I’m ‘John.’” He reached over and put his hand out. There we stood – naked, boned up, shaking each other’s hand and introducing ourselves. He said he didn’t see me in the weights area this morning and asked what I did for a workout. I told him I swam laps. I then started drying my back, standing in front of him, each hand on opposite ends of the towel, my hard dick pointing at him. He looked down at my cock as he dried off. In a quiet voice, I told him that it was getting a little out of hand in the showers, both of us boned up and I felt a little uncomfortable getting too crazy in there. He acknowledged it was a little crazy and said he’d never done that before, also admitting he’d never done anything with a guy. He then laughed and said, “Maybe that’s a common statement.” I laughed, said it was OK and that I had limited experience. He then said, “You have a really nice body and an awesome cock.” I responded that he did too and that he put on a nice show. He laughed and said I did as well.

He then stepped closer to me and asked if he could feel me. Those who have read my other posts know that I don’t touch guys or let them touch me. It just hasn’t been something I was interested in. However, since getting some pretty intimate massages from the massage guy I go to I’ve become more open to the possibility of exploring more. I decided to go for it. I placed my towel in my left hand and down by my side and said, “Sure.” He took another step closer, reached out and wrapped his hand around my hard dick. He applied the perfect amount of pressure as he slowly worked his hand up and down my cock. He looked up at me and said, “You have a really nice cock.” I smiled and said, “Thanks. You do that really well. Your cock is pretty impressive.” He said it was the first time he’d felt another guy’s cock. As his hard cock touched my thigh, he continued stroking the full length of my dick. He then moved to my balls and rolled them around in his hand. It felt so good I noticeably breathed in. He moved his hand back to my cock and stroked it. His hand then went to the tip of my dick, his fingers massaging my cock head and said, “Wow, you’ve got a lot of precum.” I laughed and acknowledged that I was a huge dripper. There were a lot of thoughts swirling around in my head, beyond how good his hand felt working my cock and balls. He was standing in front of me, naked, beautiful body and a perfect hard cock touching my thigh. For the first time I felt really different about interacting with a guy. I wanted more than in the past. I wanted to reach over and feel his chest, move up to his shoulders and across to his deltoids, then around, let my hands travel down his back and over his ass, feel his ass cheeks in both hands and then around to his cock, wrap my hand around his hardon and feel his length and firmness and then to his smooth balls, under to his taint and let my finger find and massage his hole. For the first time I wanted to do this. I told myself to just do it. I placed the towel on the bench and lifted my hands. As I was about to feel his chest we heard the voices of two guys walk into the wet area.

I quickly grabbed my towel off the bench and wrapped it around me, hiding my hardon as much as I could. “John” did the same. We both smiled at each other, a way of acknowledging the mood was interrupted, the moment broken. He whispered that he needed to get going because of work and I said I needed to let my cock go down a bit. He smiled. He said goodbye and walked out. I stood in the sauna for about five more minutes, waiting for my cock to get soft enough where I could manageably hide it while thinking about what had just happened, my moving into new territory. I walked out and into the locker area. John was at the sinks. I went to my locker, opened it and pulled out my stuff. John walked into the same bay of lockers; his locker was three or four away from mine. I was facing John and my back was facing the sinks. As he pulled his stuff out of his locker, I took off my towel to put on my underwear. My dick was still really stretched out but soft enough to stuff it in the pouch of my boxer briefs. John looked at my cock the whole time. When I had my boxer briefs on he did the same. He took off his towel, reached into his bag for his underwear. He looked at me as I was looking at his completely soft cock. No one was around and he quietly said, “Not as impressive now” acknowledging his now soft cock. I smiled and said, “It still looks really good.” He smiled as he pulled on a pair of white boxer briefs that fit him perfectly.

We finished getting dressed and walked out together. Once outside he told me he was working on a graduate degree and had an internship for the summer. He asked me what I did and I told him that I’m a commercial pilot. As we walked to our cars he said he’d never done that before. I told him I only had experience jacking off with guys and that he was the first guy that had felt my cock. I told him I couldn’t believe we were interrupted at the moment I was about to feel him. He said he was disappointed, that he wanted really wanted me to feel him. I asked if he wanted to get together sometime over the next couple of days and chat and hang out. He said he did. And at that moment we were interrupted again! Someone in the parking lot a couple of cars away shouted out to him and started talking to him. He looked over at me and told me it was an old friend of his. It was about to get a little awkward for me to be standing there with context we couldn’t share and I couldn’t give him my number to text me. All I could say was, “See you tomorrow morning?” to which he responded with an obviously disappointed tone that we’d been interrupted, “Yes, sure.”

This is new territory for me. I sense my sexuality is evolving. It started with me shooting my load into that guy’s mouth (another post) and the massage guy (another post). Now this. For years I’ve been comfortable with where I was – just admiring good looking guys and jacking off with them. Now I want more but I’m not sure how much more. I am definitely feeling the need to explore. The encounter this morning has distracted me all day. I’ve already jacked off twice since the gym this morning, thinking about feeling his body all over; feeling and sucking his cock; and eating and fucking his beautiful, smooth, firm ass!
I was in your place a number of years ago. Would jack off together but the thought of touching or being touched by another guy was that no way would that ever happen. Well one day it happened and I have never regretted it. Love the feel of a another guys hard cock in my hand and now even progressed to mouth.
Good luck with this guy as he sounds hot. I may need to stroke one out thinking of you

D

deleted1329245

Really enjoy all your posts! That session you described was hot and who wouldn’t want more after it. It’ll be interesting to see what happens next time you see him in gym. And has anything else happened with your massage guy? That too seems super hot and erotically charged.

shcbuddy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Good luck with your gym buddy. I hope it works out well for you. Keep us updated.

tugginithard

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

This got me so hard. First times can be so sexy. Enjoy it man.

Lovelocker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

God damn dude, you’re a stellar writer. You detailed that story beautifully. I was feeling the sexual excitement and intensity right along with you. Going to go and read your other posts now. I’m loving this new phase of your sexuality...can’t wait to hear more. It won’t be long before you’re eating and fucking that guys firm smooth ass....mmmnnmn, just wait!!! There’s nothing better. Well...except maybe eating a firm, hairy ass (grin, wink) Nice work my friend.

Big Dick Pilot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Several guys PM’d me for an update. It’s easier to broadcast it.

I went to the gym the next morning and he wasn’t there. He may have forgotten the day before that Thursday was a holiday. On Friday I had an early morning appointment and got to the gym mid morning. I didn’t see him and had to fly out Friday afternoon. I’ll be home Tuesday afternoon (tomorrow) for several days.

Not seeing him the next couple of workouts was definitely disappointing. It’s crazy, but I can’t get him out of my head. His handsome face, hot naked body, hard cock, nice balls, strong legs... and that ass!! Ugh. I start leaking precum just thinking about him.

That’s all I have for now.

Lovelocker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If this stuff is happening at gyms, we might as well have coed showers, but its usually an old naked man lurking back there that creeps everybody.
Haaaha! Soooo true!!!!

Reactions: DVoyeur
D

deleted1199136

Several guys PM’d me for an update. It’s easier to broadcast it.

I went to the gym the next morning and he wasn’t there. He may have forgotten the day before that Thursday was a holiday. On Friday I had an early morning appointment and got to the gym mid morning. I didn’t see him and had to fly out Friday afternoon. I’ll be home Tuesday afternoon (tomorrow) for several days.

Not seeing him the next couple of workouts was definitely disappointing. It’s crazy, but I can’t get him out of my head. His handsome face, hot naked body, hard cock, nice balls, strong legs... and that ass!! Ugh. I start leaking precum just thinking about him.

That’s all I have for now.
Hope you find him again bud

Reactions: dkr0714

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Even though his friends showed up in the parking lot wasn't there enough time to quickly for one of the two of you to quickly call the other's number so you'd have contact or was it that quick that he had to run? That had to have been very frustrating for you.