Encounter In The Gym Showers This Morning

LAguy90046

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Both of us beginning to feel the need for a meal, we decided to clean up and head out for dinner. After showering, I was standing naked at the bathroom counter, brushing my teeth, when John walked in, naked, iPhone in hand and asked about my preference for one of three restaurants he read about. I told him what I thought, he agreed and said we could try the others another night. He put his iPhone down on the counter, stood behind me, his soft cock in the crack of my ass, his hands on my hips and told me he loved me. As I leaned over to rinse, he pulled my ass into him and I felt his cock getting hard. He said, “I also love this” as he spread my ass and his cock head found my hole. When I stood up straight, my back to him, his hands went around to my cock and balls as he nibbled on my ear. I turned around and without saying a word we went to the bed. For the next hour or so we made love, sucking each other, eating each other’s ass, 69’g and fucking each other in multiple positions. We barely said a word. When we came, we were tightly embraced, my legs around him, my dick shooting my load between us and John cumming in my ass. The hot tub had been a warm up. We both needed this expression of love for each other. We cleaned up (again) and headed out for dinner, both of us now starving!

Each day of our trip consisted of getting up early (early mornings in the hot tub with coffee and naked John are awesome!), sex, skiing for a little over a half day, lunch, more sex, hanging out in town or going for a drive, more sex, dinner, hot tub time again, binging on Narcos Mexico while cuddling in front of the fire, more sex, sleeping, and getting up and repeating for the next day. The sex ranged from “I need to suck a load out of your cock” to playful fucks to deeply passionate sessions making love.

On the second night, we had dinner sitting at the bar of a restaurant. There were two guys next to us who were nice looking and probably mid 40’s. We struck up a conversation with them. After chatting with them over drinks and dinner, one of the guys asked how long we’d been together. John and I looked at each other and laughed. The guy said, “You are a couple? Sorry if I got that wrong.” I told him we were and it had been about seven months. I was really taken aback. I didn’t think we gave off a vibe of being a couple and our conversation with these guys was not “couple talk.” And then it dawned on me that maybe these guys were a couple. So I asked them and they said they had been together for 15 years. I asked them why we were giving off a vibe that we were a couple. They laughed and the other guy said it was just gaydar and he could tell we were in love, not so much by anything we said but how we interacted with each other. John said that we’d just fucked each other before dinner and that maybe that look of love was post sex afterglow. I was surprised that he said that, especially in a crowded restaurant and looked around to make sure no one heard what he said. The other guys laughed. It also struck me that it was the first time openly telling someone else that we were having sex. That led into a conversation about how we met, etc. Interestingly, they had met on Craigslist and one of them had been married to a woman. After dinner, we went across the street and had another drink with them in a quieter setting. They were good guys and it was fun to talk with them openly, especially the divorced guy. We wanted to meet up with them again but they said they were flying out the next day. We exchanged numbers and email addresses. The divorced guy sent me a text this week and asked how it was going (re post trip and pulling away from John). We exchanged a few texts. It was nice of him to check in.

Although John and I had a brief trip away a couple of months ago, this was the first time we felt unrushed and could be ourselves, both in private and in public. As with most getaways and vacations, all of the realities of day to day life were lacking, and that made it easier to focus on the two of us. Over the course of the several days together, my attraction to and love for John grew stronger. For him, John said the trip validated what he already knew, his deep love for me.

The last morning we made love for a couple of hours, starting in the hot tub and finishing in bed. It was an incredibly intense session, filled with pleasure and emotion. He came in my ass and then I rolled on top of him and came in his. We’ve done that before but this time was different. The feeling of his body as he came in me. The feeling of him holding onto me and the sensation of his ass around my dick when I came in him. I always felt close to him when we made love but this time was like we were transferring something of each other to the other, creating a unique bond between us. I can’t find words to articulate the feeling.

We quickly cleaned up and packed. On the way to the airport, John asked how many times we’d cum over the past several days. We tried to count the number of loads we swallowed, the number of loads we’d taken in our ass and we couldn’t. We cracked ourselves up trying to recount. We did agree that every load was either swallowed or deposited. Besides sex we talked about what a perfect trip it had been and how good we felt about it. I hung out at John’s gate until he boarded. We gave each other a hug goodbye and a pat on the shoulder. We both held it together. A few minutes later, as I was walking to my gate, a sudden wave of sadness and general feeling of emptiness hit me. That sense of freedom I felt just a few days before was now gone. A piece of me, a part of who I am, was being boxed up and tucked away inside of me. And the guy I love and I were distancing ourselves from each other to do what is right. It was almost overwhelming. I ducked into the men’s room and barely made it into a stall before I lost it. It has been many years since I was that emotional. I stood in the stall and let it all out.

There were several moments over the last week that were rough. Each time I had to pull myself up with thoughts that not only was this the right thing to do but given the experience we had together, there could not have been a better guy than John to have been with and discover this side of me.

I have no idea what this third era will bring. Or where what I have learned and discovered about myself and my sexuality will take me. There have only been two guys in my life I have had feelings for, my tennis coach in college and John. John was the only one I had an opportunity to allow myself to open up and to discover sex and love with. It may never happen again. But what new perspectives will I now have?

John and I exchanged a few texts the middle of last week. I was going to hold off for a week, but on day five he texted me and asked how I was doing. We both kept it light, acknowledged what a great trip it had been and said that we missed each other. The exchange kind of helped and kind of didn’t.

As Bugs Bunny used to say, “That’s all folks.” At least for now.

How are you doing?

Big Dick Pilot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello everyone,

Thanks for asking for updates. I really appreciate the community this forum offers. A lot of guys continue to reach out in private messages to share their stories — a similar situation, a missed opportunity, regrets or just yearning to experience what I have.

I have not posted in a while because there would not be much to provide. John finally started his new job with the company in So CA but has remained in Miami and is working remotely. This has allowed us to meet up every couple of weeks to grab lunch or a drink. I really enjoy our get togethers and each time I’m with him my love for him is reaffirmed.

The last time I saw him he looked really good and we had a great time. As much as I enjoyed our meetup, it was really tough for me and I was distracted. I just wanted to hug him, to kiss him, to go back to his place, get naked and make love for a couple of hours. I really wanted the physical and sexual intimacy we used to have. For months I have dealt with this really well, believed it was the right thing to do and felt we were progressing. John acknowledged this as well. But that afternoon was the first time my full desires for him came roaring back. It was tough. A few days later I called him to talk to him. I wanted him to know what was going on with me. He told me that our outing had the same effect on him and caught him off guard. It was good to hear that we experienced the same thing but it does not solve our problem of what to do.

On a related note, I have not been with another guy since. No desire. John has not either, a combination of working a lot of hours with a new job and the pandemic.

That’s the update. Thanks again to everyone who asked.

blknudist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hello everyone,

Thanks for asking for updates. I really appreciate the community this forum offers. A lot of guys continue to reach out in private messages to share their stories — a similar situation, a missed opportunity, regrets or just yearning to experience what I have.

I have not posted in a while because there would not be much to provide. John finally started his new job with the company in So CA but has remained in Miami and is working remotely. This has allowed us to meet up every couple of weeks to grab lunch or a drink. I really enjoy our get togethers and each time I’m with him my love for him is reaffirmed.

The last time I saw him he looked really good and we had a great time. As much as I enjoyed our meetup, it was really tough for me and I was distracted. I just wanted to hug him, to kiss him, to go back to his place, get naked and make love for a couple of hours. I really wanted the physical and sexual intimacy we used to have. For months I have dealt with this really well, believed it was the right thing to do and felt we were progressing. John acknowledged this as well. But that afternoon was the first time my full desires for him came roaring back. It was tough. A few days later I called him to talk to him. I wanted him to know what was going on with me. He told me that our outing had the same effect on him and caught him off guard. It was good to hear that we experienced the same thing but it does not solve our problem of what to do.

On a related note, I have not been with another guy since. No desire. John has not either, a combination of working a lot of hours with a new job and the pandemic.

That’s the update. Thanks again to everyone who asked.
Wish those guys would feel comfortable posting their own stories here so we could all read them..

Reactions: deleted17938181

dita_erotica1992

Expert Member
Media
You two are a hot couple. The chemistry between you two are insanely strong!! I wish the best to you two. Hope the next time we hear from you, you two will be at a better state. So happy to witness you two being the best partner to experience male intimacy to each other.

snoopyuk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it was fiction.

This line proves it ?? Timing!!
""I told John I didn’t want any Monica Lewinsky-Bill Clinton stains on my trousers and he laughed and said he’d swallow. ""

Though it was good reading the erotic story.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I missed something. What does this mean?

Haha! Your age is showing, my friend.

President Bill Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives in 1998 (?) for lying under oath.
He had gone on national television and declared, "I did not have sex with that woman." The woman in question being Monica Lewinsky who at the time was a very young White House intern.
As it turned out, she had been infatuated by him and wanted sex with him as much as he wanted it with her. She did give him blow jobs (and there was also a lurid scene with a cigar...) and she bragged about it to her friend Linda Tripp, who leaked the stories to the press. One incriminating piece of evidence was a blue dress with a semen stain on it, and a trip to the dry cleaners to get the stain out.
This was all over the newspapers and broadcast TV news of the day.

fcviewer

Admired Member
Media
Haha! Your age is showing, my friend.

President Bill Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives in 1998 (?) for lying under oath.
He had gone on national television and declared, "I did not have sex with that woman." The woman in question being Monica Lewinsky who at the time was a very young White House intern.
As it turned out, she had been infatuated by him and wanted sex with him as much as he wanted it with her. She did give him blow jobs (and there was also a lurid scene with a cigar...) and she bragged about it to her friend Linda Tripp, who leaked the stories to the press. One incriminating piece of evidence was a blue dress with a semen stain on it, and a trip to the dry cleaners to get the stain out.
This was all over the newspapers and broadcast TV news of the day.

LOL I remember/ understand that! Fawn Hall and the shredder too.

I missed snoopyuk’s point. What does Monica Lewinski’s cum stained dress have to do with anything?

Shanksrus

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I decided to dry off in the sauna. I walked in towards the back. Since it was still early in the morning it hadn’t heated up. He followed me in. I stood there drying off. I could tell he wasn’t quite sure where this was going – I think he thought I was going to sit down and start jacking off. Just as I was about to break the ice he looked over and said, “I’ve seen you in the weights area a few times. I’m ‘John.’” He reached over and put his hand out. There we stood – naked, boned up, shaking each other’s hand and introducing ourselves. He said he didn’t see me in the weights area this morning and asked what I did for a workout. I told him I swam laps. I then started drying my back, standing in front of him, each hand on opposite ends of the towel, my hard dick pointing at him. He looked down at my cock as he dried off. In a quiet voice, I told him that it was getting a little out of hand in the showers, both of us boned up and I felt a little uncomfortable getting too crazy in there. He acknowledged it was a little crazy and said he’d never done that before, also admitting he’d never done anything with a guy. He then laughed and said, “Maybe that’s a common statement.” I laughed, said it was OK and that I had limited experience. He then said, “You have a really nice body and an awesome cock.” I responded that he did too and that he put on a nice show. He laughed and said I did as well.

He then stepped closer to me and asked if he could feel me. Those who have read my other posts know that I don’t touch guys or let them touch me. It just hasn’t been something I was interested in. However, since getting some pretty intimate massages from the massage guy I go to I’ve become more open to the possibility of exploring more. I decided to go for it. I placed my towel in my left hand and down by my side and said, “Sure.” He took another step closer, reached out and wrapped his hand around my hard dick. He applied the perfect amount of pressure as he slowly worked his hand up and down my cock. He looked up at me and said, “You have a really nice cock.” I smiled and said, “Thanks. You do that really well. Your cock is pretty impressive.” He said it was the first time he’d felt another guy’s cock. As his hard cock touched my thigh, he continued stroking the full length of my dick. He then moved to my balls and rolled them around in his hand. It felt so good I noticeably breathed in. He moved his hand back to my cock and stroked it. His hand then went to the tip of my dick, his fingers massaging my cock head and said, “Wow, you’ve got a lot of precum.” I laughed and acknowledged that I was a huge dripper. There were a lot of thoughts swirling around in my head, beyond how good his hand felt working my cock and balls. He was standing in front of me, naked, beautiful body and a perfect hard cock touching my thigh. For the first time I felt really different about interacting with a guy. I wanted more than in the past. I wanted to reach over and feel his chest, move up to his shoulders and across to his deltoids, then around, let my hands travel down his back and over his ass, feel his ass cheeks in both hands and then around to his cock, wrap my hand around his hardon and feel his length and firmness and then to his smooth balls, under to his taint and let my finger find and massage his hole. For the first time I wanted to do this. I told myself to just do it. I placed the towel on the bench and lifted my hands. As I was about to feel his chest we heard the voices of two guys walk into the wet area.

I quickly grabbed my towel off the bench and wrapped it around me, hiding my hardon as much as I could. “John” did the same. We both smiled at each other, a way of acknowledging the mood was interrupted, the moment broken. He whispered that he needed to get going because of work and I said I needed to let my cock go down a bit. He smiled. He said goodbye and walked out. I stood in the sauna for about five more minutes, waiting for my cock to get soft enough where I could manageably hide it while thinking about what had just happened, my moving into new territory. I walked out and into the locker area. John was at the sinks. I went to my locker, opened it and pulled out my stuff. John walked into the same bay of lockers; his locker was three or four away from mine. I was facing John and my back was facing the sinks. As he pulled his stuff out of his locker, I took off my towel to put on my underwear. My dick was still really stretched out but soft enough to stuff it in the pouch of my boxer briefs. John looked at my cock the whole time. When I had my boxer briefs on he did the same. He took off his towel, reached into his bag for his underwear. He looked at me as I was looking at his completely soft cock. No one was around and he quietly said, “Not as impressive now” acknowledging his now soft cock. I smiled and said, “It still looks really good.” He smiled as he pulled on a pair of white boxer briefs that fit him perfectly.

We finished getting dressed and walked out together. Once outside he told me he was working on a graduate degree and had an internship for the summer. He asked me what I did and I told him that I’m a commercial pilot. As we walked to our cars he said he’d never done that before. I told him I only had experience jacking off with guys and that he was the first guy that had felt my cock. I told him I couldn’t believe we were interrupted at the moment I was about to feel him. He said he was disappointed, that he wanted really wanted me to feel him. I asked if he wanted to get together sometime over the next couple of days and chat and hang out. He said he did. And at that moment we were interrupted again! Someone in the parking lot a couple of cars away shouted out to him and started talking to him. He looked over at me and told me it was an old friend of his. It was about to get a little awkward for me to be standing there with context we couldn’t share and I couldn’t give him my number to text me. All I could say was, “See you tomorrow morning?” to which he responded with an obviously disappointed tone that we’d been interrupted, “Yes, sure.”

This is new territory for me. I sense my sexuality is evolving. It started with me shooting my load into that guy’s mouth (another post) and the massage guy (another post). Now this. For years I’ve been comfortable with where I was – just admiring good looking guys and jacking off with them. Now I want more but I’m not sure how much more. I am definitely feeling the need to explore. The encounter this morning has distracted me all day. I’ve already jacked off twice since the gym this morning, thinking about feeling his body all over; feeling and sucking his cock; and eating and fucking his beautiful, smooth, firm ass!
This gave me a full on erection. Loved the detail

Reactions: djl102382