Encounter In The Gym Showers This Morning

Big Dick Pilot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m dying for the next updates... Coming 2-3 times/day just to see if there is something new

Thanks for the comment. I've had several long days of flying. I'm capturing thoughts and filling in when I can. Stay tuned.

I've also been coming 2-3 times/day -- thinking about my time with him. :)

Big Dick Pilot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As we say from the cockpit, “Well, uh, folks, sorry for the delay.” As previously stated, I had several long days of flying, a lot of things for me to process in my own head about finally “crossing over” to the world of guy sex.

So, here’s the update. You might want to grab a beverage of choice since it’s lengthy.

John had arranged for the hotel room. My wife texted me earlier in the day and told me she was going to join one of her girlfriends at a cooking class until about 8PM. That worked perfectly with meeting up with John and gave us about six hours of alone time. When John checked in he texted me the room number. I walked through the hotel lobby at about a quarter to one. As I walked towards the elevators I felt like I was in another world with lots of thoughts swirling around in my head – excited to spend some alone time with John; looking forward to real sex with him; wondering if our sexual chemistry was going to meet the bar I’d established through my fantasies over the past several weeks; questioning if sex with a guy was going to click for me; worrying about the reality of crossing over the line and concerned about how this could change my life. All of those thoughts in my head and the lobby wasn’t that big! Yes, I was spinning a bit. I got in the elevator and when the doors shut I closed my eyes and took several deep breaths.

John answered the door wearing jeans and a polo shirt and as always was looking handsome and fit. We said hello and I walked in ten feet or so. The room smelled as if he just showered. I soon felt his hand on the small of my back, felt him rotate me around and pull me into him, putting his other arm around me. He kissed me. Honestly, of all the things I had thought about doing with him kissing had not crossed my mind. It caught me off guard but I went with it. I was surprised by how much I was turned on by feeling his lips on mine. At the same time, kissing him quickly relaxed me and super-charged my desires for him. I can’t describe it, but as soon as I felt his lips it was like we were communicating on a level I’d never communicated with another guy before. It was firm. It was masculine. It was two equals. It was intense. It felt natural. I knew it was right. I wanted more of him. At the end of the kiss, his lips sucked on my bottom lip before releasing and I felt precum leak from my dick. I backed up and with a smile on my face I said, “Wow!” He smiled and said, “I’ve been waiting weeks for that and it was better than I’d imagined.” We kissed again, this time introducing our tongues, followed my roaming hands – ass, crotch, chest, then into our shirts, into our jeans and into our boxer briefs. Our kissing and explorations became more aggressive, it was clear we were hungry for each other. And that mutual hunger intensified my desires for him.

Standing in front of each other we took off our clothes. By the time we pulled off our boxer briefs our cocks were fully boned up. I mentioned that the first time we were in the sauna I wanted to slowly feel his body but we were interrupted. I asked him if I could do that. He said, “We have plenty of time and I’d love for you to do that.” I placed my hands on his chest, felt his firm pecs, my thumbs swirled around his nipples. I felt them perk up. He told me that felt really good; they had never been felt like that and were more sensitive than he’d experienced before. My hands moved up to his shoulders, over to his deltoids and down to his biceps. His arms and should felt amazing; firm and strong. Our cocks were still rock hard and I could feel mine dripping. I ran my hands back up to his shoulders, down and over to his back, down to the small of his lower back and over onto his firm, smooth ass, feeling both cheeks in my hands. I ran the fingers of my right hand into his crack and down to his hole. When my finger touched his hole, John breathed in slightly. As I played with his hole with the tip of my middle finger I looked into his eyes. Through his eyes I saw the look of intensity, his wanting more – the same look as when I fingered him in the men’s room and while we were feeling each other’s hard cocks in the sauna. It’s like looking into him; communicating with our eyes. Keeping my left hand on his right ass cheek I moved my right hand to the front, gave his cock a few slow strokes, then moved my hand behind his balls, letting my finger find his hole. I leaned in and kissed him as I applied pressure to his hole with my finger. As I felt him loosen up I slowly inserted the length of my middle my finger, kissing and receiving his breath into mine as he breathed out. As we continued to kiss he pushed his ass against my hand, wanting more. John had one hand on my back, the other on my ass as we stood in front of each other kissing with me slowly fingering his tight hole. We pulled back and I pulled my finger out of his ass. Holding each other, our hard cocks pushed up against each other he told me how good that felt and with a laugh mentioned that may have been a too much for the sauna.

John then dropped to his knees. I felt his lips on my cock, taking in my cock head and then half the length of my shaft. The firm, wet pressure of his lips and tongue were perfect. While I’ve had some awesome blowjobs, the sensation of John sucking my dick was like no other. After several minutes he took in the full length of my hard shaft – with the perfect combination of lip pressure, sucking and movement. I’ve read many times that guys give better blowjobs and John’s abilities during these few, brief minutes confirmed it. The sensation was different – and better. He took his mouth off my cock and started sucking my balls, licking them, then sucking one, then the other and then both – sucking and massaging my balls in his mouth, his tongue all over them. His tongue darted to my taint which always drives me crazy. His mouth then re-focused on my cock. After several minutes standing with John giving me an awesome blowjob, I suggested we move to the bed.

[continued...]

Big Dick Pilot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I laid on top of John and kissed him, feeling the length of his naked body under mine. I went down to his nipples and sucked on one and then the other. Massaging his pecs with my hand as my mouth moved down to his stomach and onto his hard, dripping cock. I kissed the length of the underside of his hard, smooth cock and moved lower and kissed his smooth balls. I sucked on his left ball and then sucked on his right ball, and played with both of his big, smooth balls in my mouth. I moved up to his cock. His velvety head moved passed my lips as I tasted his salty sweet precum. My mouth moved down his hard cock. Like John, I had to suck on about half his cock for a while until I could manage taking in the rest of his big dick, my nose up against his trimmed bush. The taste of his cock, feeling the length of his cock in my mouth and the realization that I really had his dick in my mouth was an incredible turn on. And apparently it was working for John too. He placed his hands on my head and pulled it up, saying, “I’m getting close to cumming.” I smiled and told him it was too soon for either of us to cum. He laughed and agreed.

I took my mouth off his cock and sucked his balls again. I moved to his taint. I spread his legs and rotated his hips up – the sight of his spread legs, a big ball on either side of his hard cock, his spread ass and that sweet hole and then up to his defined chest and the look on his handsome face was beyond hot! I buried my face in his ass. I kissed each cheek. I kissed his hole. I licked around his hole and then moved my tongue onto his hole, circling it, feeling it on the tip of my tongue while listening to him moan, his hands on my head pulling me into his ass. He loosened up and I tongued the opening of his sweet hole. I turned John over onto his stomach, spread his legs with bent knees, balls between his legs, and slowly massage his ass. He has an incredibly beautiful, smooth ass, round and muscular. I spread his ass cheeks and dove in, tonguing his hole while I kept my hands on his cheeks, slowly massaging them. His moans intensified as I worked my tongue, his ass pressing up into my face, wanting more. I moved to his taint and slowly and lightly licked between his hole and balls. I then got up on my knees and placed my swollen, dripping cock head on his hole and slowly moved it around. I laid on top of John, kissed the back of his neck as my hard cock moved up and down his smooth ass crack and over his hole. He turned over and we kissed. He said, “That was fucking amazing.” I smiled and kissed him again.

As John went down on me we flipped and ended up side by side, 69’g, sucking each other’s cock. The sensation of having his hard cock in my mouth while he sucked mine was greater than what I had imagined. It went beyond the physical pleasure and to the bonding connection beyond us. John rolled me over to my back and we continued to 69 – his beautiful spread from another angle – his hard cock pointing horizontal, his big balls swinging down and his spread ass and sweet hole. His hot naked spread right in front of my face! As I was sucking his cock, John moved from my cock, to my balls and then to my taint. I pulled my legs up giving my ass to him. I had wondered if he was going to be into eating ass but I needed to wonder no longer. He ate my ass like there was no tomorrow. I’ve had my ass rimmed before – more like a nice feeling, courtesy lick, but never like this, from a guy hungry for a man. I moved my mouth to his and we ate each other’s ass while 69’g. I couldn’t believe how much I liked eating his ass – honestly, I couldn’t get enough of it – but I also really liked eating each other’s ass at the same time. We were both into it, giving the same level of intensity and receiving the same level of pleasure.

I rolled John onto his back as we stopped 69’g and went down on him. I sucked his cock taking in his full length. I moved to his balls, then to his taint, spread his legs further and back to where my tongue seemed to always want to go, his hole. After rimming him for a while, feeling his body get into it, I moved back to his cock while my middle finger entered his hole. As I sucked his cock and finger fucked him, I felt his hole loosen. I slowly inserted a second finger until he could take them both. I sucked his cock and worked his ass with my two fingers. His intense moaning increased, his ass moved with the rhythm of my fingers, his cock leaked a stream of tasty precum. John then said between breaths, “I want your cock in me.” He had brought a bag of supplies for guy sex, including condoms and lube. As I was on my knees in front of him, rock hard cock pointing at this spread ass, he said, “It’s ok to fuck me without a condom.” Breaking the mood for a couple of minutes, we had a brief discussion about safe sex and our sex practices. In the end we decided it would be ok to fuck him bare. I lubed my cock, leaned over him and kissed him as my cock head found his hole and his legs went around my upper back.

[continued...]

Big Dick Pilot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I kissed John as I applied pressure on his hole. I felt my cock head enter his ass and as I got about the first inch of my shaft in he let out a big groan. He was breathing in almost a panicked state as he felt the size of my hardon enter him. I whispered to him to breathe slowly. Relax and breathe. He found a moment of humor and said with a smile, “That’s easy for you to say. You don’t have a cock in your ass.” I kissed him and pushed another inch of my cock into his ass. I held the position and said, “Breathe. Just breathe.” This time he closed his eyes and slowly breathed in and out. I went down to his nipples and sucked on them as I left my motionless cock in his ass. When his breathing was normal and he seemed relax, his nipples hard from the attention I was giving them, I felt his ass loosen. I sliding the first three inches or so of my cock in a slow rhythm in and out of his ass. I moved back to his mouth and we kissed. With the next inch he groaned again and his ass tightened. He closed his eyes and breathed. Watching his face as he adjusted to the feeling of taking my cock; reading in his eyes that he really wanted it and was trying to take it; and knowing my dick was in him, turned me on. Again, he relaxed. I sat up and the re-lubed the rest of my shaft. He apologized for it taking so long. I told him not to worry about it; it’s not a race. I put my hands around his ankles and pulled his feet up to my head. I put the big toe of his right foot in my mouth and sucked it; then worked my tongue between his toes and sucked on each one as I massaged his foot with my thumb, slowly working half of my dick in and out of his ass. With half my cock in his ass and his toes being sucked, John now seemed to be getting into it. I asked him how he was doing. He said it was getting better; the toe sucking helped. For several minutes I slowly fucked him until I noticed that look in his eyes again of wanting more and feeling his ass move with the rhythm of my cock. I put the big toe of his left foot into my mouth. He let out an, “Ahhh.” I could tell his ass wanted more. I plunged the remaining four inches of my cock, the thickest part, into his ass. John let out a massive groan. His ass wrapped around the full length of my dick felt incredible. I wanted him to experience pleasure. I wanted to get him off with my dick in his ass. I knew that when he got off, I’d get off. It’s just the way I’m wired. I leaned over him, my dick fully in his ass, and kissed him. I held my left hand around his head and whispered, “Just breathe. There’s no rush” as I let him adjust to my cock in his ass. After a few minutes of him breathing he put one arm around me and with his other hand brought my head to his face. We kissed and I started slowly moving my cock. When I felt his body getting into it, I increased the range of moving my cock in his ass from an inch or so at a time, to half my cock, to nearly the full length of my hard dick. We continued to kiss as I fucked him. John then whispered, “This is beginning to feel really good. Don’t stop. But go slow.” We continued fucking in this position for what seemed like 15-20 minutes, just slowly fucking, kissing, feeling each other’s body next to the other’s, in no hurry. I really liked the closeness to him, physically, our naked bodies intertwined and my dick deep in his ass. I also felt an emotional closeness to him, knowing that he was vulnerable and receiving pleasure and knowing that he was opening up and letting a side of him lose himself in the moment and knowing that I was giving pleasure to him. As I altered the depth and rhythm of my cock, feeling his body move with mine, I read in John’s eyes that he felt a similar connection to me. At about that time, he said, “This feels so good. Not just your cock in my ass but everything.”

I asked him if he wanted to try another position. He said that he could stay like this for hours, “but sure.” I think he was eager to discover more. I pulled my dick out of his ass and he flipped over to all fours. Another angle of a great sight – the back of his strong legs and his beautiful spread ass in front of me. I fucked him from behind. Then he changed to standing and leaning over the bed. I stood behind him and continued to fuck him with my hands on his hips. I loved seeing my dick going in and out of his hot ass when fucking him from behind. He could also take a stronger thrust of my cock. However, I missed the closeness to him that I received when he was on his back. We got back on the bed and he sat on top of me and rode my cock, leaning over me and kissing me, my hands on his ass. We then moved to side-by-side from behind, his right leg up, my arms around him. I liked the closeness of feeling his naked body against mine, feeling it move with mine, both of us getting into fucking in this position. I then rolled him over to his back again. His legs over my shoulders and my cock deep in his ass. We kissed as the rhythm of my cock increased and John could take more. He said, “You feel so good. I can’t get enough.” I replied, “Same.” We continued fucking until I could tell he was losing himself in the zone of pleasure, his eyes unfocused and his body, breathing and moans in sync with mine. For me the intensity of us fucking was driven by the realization that my dick was in the ass of the guy I had looked at naked so many times; had lightly played around with a few times; had fantasized about having sex with; and who I was now getting off. His moaning increased, his ass meeting my pelvis at every thrust; I could tell he was close to cumming. I kissed him, locked lips and continued thrusting my hard dick in his ass. His body tensed up. His breathing let loose in my mouth and I felt the wetness of his cum shooting between us. He was cumming without having stroked his cock. I sucked in his breath and shared mine. His ass tightened around my cock and the combined sensations were so extreme I started cumming inside him. My orgasm was so over the top – both intensity and duration. I had never felt my dick shoot so much cum!

We continued kissing with my dick in his ass as we came down from the highs of our orgasms, both covered in a film of sweat. John’s legs moved from over my shoulders to lightly around my lower back. He said it was the most incredible orgasm he’d ever had, not even close to previous ones he thought were intense. As I laid on top of him, his cum smearing between us, I told him I had a similar experience. I opened up, walking out on a limb, and said it went beyond the physical and I felt connected to him in a way I’d never felt with another guy and experienced a side of me I hadn’t experienced before. He pulled me in, kissed me, and said, “I felt like I couldn’t get enough of you. Not the just the sex but you. I’ve never felt that during sex.”

We kissed some more and I slowly pulled my cock out of his ass, the last couple of inches were extremely sensitive for him. We jumped in the shower and cleaned up. As we showered and dried off we didn’t say anything. I think we were both in a moment of self-reflection. We walked back into the room and he said, “Can we just hang out naked on the bed?” I was totally up for that. For about the next hour we scanned the news on our iPhones and talked about what was going on in the world.

[continued...]

Big Dick Pilot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At some point I had my hand on his firm, flat stomach and ran it down his lower stomach, my fingers in his trimmed, dark bush. I ran my hand onto his cock that was resting on his smooth balls and cupped them in my hand. I ran my hand back up to his bush and commented that he was letting it grow out since the time we gave each other a show of our hardons in the showers at the gym, when it was buzzed up close. John smiled and asked what look I liked best. I told him any look on him would be sexy and fine with me. He told me that he’s not that hairy (he has a smooth chest and stomach and his forearms and legs are lightly hairy) and that his bush is really big and super thick when grown out and that he prefers it trimmed. Sometimes trimmed a little, other times a lot. He said he always keeps his cock and balls shaved smooth and that his ass isn’t that hairy so he shaves around his hole and his taint. He told me that a week before we first played in the showers and sauna he had purchased a new swimsuit for swimming laps and that it was cut low. He started off shaving his bush a little and then ended up shaving his bush completely. He wanted to see what it looked like completely smooth since his body was smooth. He said he liked the look but he felt awkward about letting anyone see it. He laughed and said, “Maybe on the beach in Europe it would be ok.” At the gym he said he turned away from people while changing so guys wouldn’t see him shaved smooth. By the day we played in the showers it had grown out a little but was still really short. I told him that previously when I’d seen him it was grown out more than it currently is. He laughed and said, “Oh. Wow. You had been checking me out!” He then asked me about my manscaping routines. I told him, like him, I always kept my cock and balls shaved smooth, had for years and that I hated stubble on them; and that I trimmed my bush, like him, varying lengths, but that I’d never shaved it; I was too hairy to pull off that look. He said, “I love your hairy ass. Don’t every shave it.” I laughed and said I’d keep it the way he liked it.

I then looked at the time. It was about 3:30. He saw me looking at the time and asked what I was thinking. I told him I needed to leave around 7PM and that gave us plenty of time. He asked if I wanted to go work out (the gym is just a couple of miles away). I replied, “The gym?! Over more sex?” He laughed and proposed a workout and then come back for more sex, and that he wanted to fuck me. He asked me if I had my workout stuff in the car and I said that I did. We leaned over to each other and kissed which turned into us making out and stroking each other’s hard cocks. After about 10 minutes he said, “I’m going to end this because I want you to want it while we work out.” We got dressed and headed out. As horned up as I was, our workout was pretty good. We came back to the room, showered and got on the bed for round two.

Both of us were nearly boned up before we hit the bed. John laid on top of me and we started making out. Again, I was struck by the masculinity of the kiss – how his lips felt on mine, our tongues lightly playing and his face on mine. It wasn’t long before we both had raging hardons. John move down to my nipples. My nipples have always been sensitive and liked some attention. However, they have never been sucked like that before – a combination of firm sucking while licking and flicking with his tongue. I just relaxed and held his head in one hand as he made his way back and forth across my chest. His kissing moved down, over my stomach and to my cock. He put my hardon in his mouth, moving down the length of my shaft until his lips hit my bush. John slowly worked my cock and alternated between my cock and balls. He put his hands under my hamstrings, lifted my legs and rotated my hips up, spreading my legs and hairy ass. His tongue went straight to my hole. I stroked my cock while he tongued my ass. It felt amazing. It was also another moment where the realization of what was happening – me on my back, legs up, ass spread, his tongue all over my hole – intensified the pleasure. John moved to my balls as he inserted a finger in my ass. And then back to my cock as he continued fingering my hole. With his finger still in my ass, working my hole, he came up, kissed me, and asked, “Are you ready for my cock?” I replied, “Yes. I think so.” And laughed. It was a nervous laugh. I shared with him, that honestly as much as I wanted to feel his cock in me I was a little concerned about getting fucked. But I wanted to try. He smiled and said, “Let’s try it. We can always stop.” I agreed, wanting to feel his cock in me and also wanting to give him the pleasure of fucking me.

[continued...]

Big Dick Pilot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I told him let’s start from behind. I got and leaned over the bed. John knelt down, spread my ass and rimmed me while he lubed up his cock. He then stood up and I felt his cock head pressing against my hole. I told myself to breathe. I felt his head and the first couple of inches of his long dick enter my ass. I think my eyes popped out of my head as I groaned and told him to stop there for a minute. He asked if I was ok. I responded that we just needed to go really slow. John’s cock is about an inch longer than mine but mine is thicker. At that moment his cock felt twice the girth of mine. He put more lube on his shaft and started a slow rhythm with the first few inches. As my ass loosened I told myself not to focus on the discomfort of the large object in my ass but to focus in terms of his beautiful cock in my ass – and to breathe. That actually helped. I moved my ass towards him, signaling I wanted to take more. When he finally got the full length of his big dick in my ass and I could feel him pressed against my spread ass I told him to hold it in place. Again, all I could think about was how big he felt in my ass. John leaned over, whispered “breathe” and kissed the side of my face. I returned to the visualization while breathing, that it’s his beautiful dick that’s in my ass; it’s him in my ass; he’s handsome, smart, his athletic body, I’m attracted to him and his dick is in my ass. I started, ever so gently, moving my ass up and down his cock as he stood still. It took some time but finally I was able to move along the full length of his shaft. I then let him take over and control the varying rhythm of fucking me. John kept telling me how great my ass felt. For me, the sensation moved from discomfort to the feeling of being stretched, or stuffed, by his cock with glimpses of how this could be pleasurable. I also felt self-conscious – my hardon was gone and I was completely soft while John had been rock hard the whole time I fucked him.

I suggested we change positions. As I got on my back I apologized for my soft cock. He smiled, kissed me and told me not to worry about it. I brought my knees up to my chest while John leaned over me, kissed me and said, “You’re so handsome. I want you so bad.” I felt his cock enter my ass, this time slowly pushing in the full length as we kissed. Maybe it was the kissing, maybe it was the different position, maybe a combination of the two but I was much more comfortable taking his dick this time. As we kissed John started working his cock in my ass and finally I began to feel some pleasure. While I wasn’t in the same place he was in taking my cock at least my dick was getting hard. We stayed in this tight, close position, kissing while he fucked me. He kept whispering, “You feel so good” and “I want you so much” between kissing. Although I knew I needed a lot more practice getting fucked I was extremely drawn into him and felt incredibly connected to him. I told him, “I want you too. Don’t stop fucking me.” My hands moved from John’s back to his ass. A hand on each cheek I pushed him into me while we kissed. His breathing was deeper. He said he was close and asked if I wanted him to stroke my now hard cock so we could cum together. Because I was still concentrating on “managing” getting fucked I was therefore was not close to cumming. That was a bit too much to explain in the moment and I wanted to give him the pleasure of getting off. I simply responded, “I want you to cum in my ass” and kissed him. As John got closer to cumming it felt like his cock got bigger. We were passionately kissing when I felt his body tense up and he pushed further into me. For him it was another long orgasm. I held him as his body jolted from his orgasm. He pulled his cock out of me and as I put my legs down he collapsed on top of me and we kissed.

[continued...]

Big Dick Pilot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He had a soft smile on his face and a glow about him as he said, “That felt so good. I loved the closeness to you. Now I need to get you off.” John moved down to my cock and sucked it like it was the last time he was going to see me. He had a great intuitive sense of when I was about to cum and would slow down or move to sucking my balls. When I was ready to cum I told him I was close and he murmured “uh huh” signaling to me to just relax and enjoy. I shot my load into his mouth while he applied more pressure with his lips. He swallowed my cum, caught his breath and returned to my cock, milking out the last few drops of cum. I was surprised he took my load and it was a huge turn on. He came up to me and we kissed. I told him he was an expert cock sucker and asked if he had fibbed about never being with a guy. He laughed and said he hadn’t and his skills were probably due to having thought about sucking a cock for years. Then he added, “You’re cum tasted fucking hot.” I responded, “Yeh?” He said, “It was like a mild tasting, Krispy Kreme glazed doughnut, just not as sweet.” We both laughed and I said, “WTF. I don’t know if I can ever eat another doughnut again without thinking about that! There’s more of where that came from. I can’t wait to taste yours.”

We talked for a while. I shared with him how I felt like I hadn’t been the best sex partner when he fucked me. I told him I wanted to experience what he had earlier and while it wasn’t bad I felt like I was concentrating too much on the big object in my ass than getting into the two of us being together. He admitted that he was surprised by how quickly he had been able to take and enjoy my cock in his ass; that it was the most intense orgasm he’d ever had and that he had hoped I would experience the same. He also said cumming in my ass was pretty intense for him and if I’d been in a similar place as he had been when he was getting fucked, it would have been insane. He then said he was sensing that I thought I had let him down. This is one thing I really like about him. We can have a really open discussion. I told him that was exactly the way I felt. He told me I was over thinking it, trying to be a perfectionist in the sack when it wasn’t needed. That the sex earlier had been the best sex of his life; that the second round was hot for him – fucking me and cumming in my ass, followed by sucking me off and swallowing my load. He said he felt totally taken care of and that I was probably struggling with the challenge of taking a cock in my ass for the first time and with being the recipient of someone focused on taking take care of my needs which is the opposite of how I’m wired. He was right. He told me he couldn’t have asked for a better partner for his first time having sex with a guy. I laughed and told him the same and also that he fucking turned me on and I hoped we could do it again. He laughed and said he wanted sex with me every day. He reminded me that we had the room until 11AM tomorrow. I said I’d meet him at 6AM for our morning “workout.” We jumped in the shower again and cleaned up. After getting dressed we left the hotel together.

[continued...]

Big Dick Pilot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The next morning I met John at the hotel. He had gotten there about an hour earlier. He answered the door in his boxer briefs and a little scruff on his face. He was hot and hungry to be fucked. We made out as I got undressed, then lots of oral – nipples, cock, balls, ass – one on the other and 69’g, followed by a really long session of fucking – multiple positions, several repeated and ending with John on his back legs around my upper back, kissing while he came handsfree with me shooting my load in his ass.

We talked for a while, mostly reflecting on yesterday and this morning. He shared what he had shared already, that he’d been attracted to me for a while, since he’d first seen me at the gym, and that since we had met had been eager to have sex with me and to experience what sex with a guy was really like. He also said that while he had been struggling to understand his attraction to me that he kind of thought once we had sex that he’d realize that it was just the sex he wanted from a guy. But after the past 18 hours he was realizing it was more and that he had to be honest with himself that he was falling for me and the unknown territory was exciting and scary and he wasn’t really sure what it meant. I shared with him I felt the same and that the sex wasn’t transactional for me, that it made me feel drawn closer to him. I told him being with him, hanging out and sex, was filling a gap I didn’t know I had. I told him I definitely wanted to see him again and was honest in sharing my struggle with balancing my home life. I told him other than my wife I hadn’t met someone that I could have such an open and unguarded conversation with and appreciated his openness and honesty. He said he admired and appreciated the same in me and definitely would not have found this from a guy he met on an app. He also acknowledged he understood my home life was priority number one. With that we kissed and headed into the bathroom to clean up.

Like the day before we showered together and didn’t say much. However unlike yesterday, today we washed each other. Playfully, we saved our cocks for last. As we soaped up each other’s cock and balls we both got hard again. I had a strong desire to take John’s load and got down on my knees and sucked him off. I couldn’t get enough of his cock; the more I tasted his salty sweet precum the more I wanted to suck his big dick. I inserted my middle finger in his ass and fingered his hole while I sucked on his cock. I felt his dick get harder in my mouth and his breathing become heavier and knew he was close. I was again so turned on to be getting him off; dick was rock hard. I felt a small squirt of cum shoot out of his cock; his ass grasped my finger; and then four heavy squirts of warm, thick cum shot across my tongue and to the back of my mouth, followed by a couple of smaller ones. The sensation of his cum shooting from his cock, the consistency and taste was absolutely unbelievable. I kept sucking his dick, wanting more. After milking his cock, I stood up and kissed him. As we kissed he stroked my cock giving me a nice hand job. I held him close as I came. It’s the first time in a long time my knees felt so weak from getting off while standing. He told me he’d like to shower like this every morning. He complimented me on my blowjob skills and laughing asked if I was sure this was the first cock I had sucked. I responded, “I’ve been thinking about sucking his cock a long time.” We finished showering and dried off. As John stood at the sink naked and shaving and talking about what was on his work calendar for the day I stood behind him naked, massaging his hot ass, letting my semi hard cock lightly touch his crack and the back of his balls. He told me I gave a great glutes massage and I responded that I’d be happy to massage his glutes anytime he wanted. I also shared with him that while the sex with him was great, that I really just liked spending time with his and little interludes like this with him shaving were freaking awesome!

We got dressed and kissed and hugged before leaving the room. We said goodbye again in the parking lot with a handshake and a pat on the shoulder. I decided to go to gym and run on the treadmill to clear my head before running a few errands.

Fast forward to now. I’m back home. My wife is away on a long weekend with her sister. They do this several times a year and since I can only take her sister in small doses our agreement is that I participate once a year. With that I have time to spend with John. We have a hotel room for tonight and tomorrow night. This morning we met at the gym to swim laps. As we stripped to head to the showers before the pool, he stood in front of me in his boxer briefs with a devilish grin. No one was around. He pulled off his boxer briefs. He had buzzed up his bush super close – like it had been the first time we played around in the showers. He looked so hot and I knew he did it because of our previous conversation. My dick started stretching out and I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist. We both laughed without saying anything. After swimming a mile, we showered and got dressed. John had some time before he had to be at the office so we grabbed a coffee and some breakfast together.

So that’s the update.

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love that you found the deeper joys of man to man intimacy. Oh yes, the sex is really, really great, but the openness and trust to make yourself vulnerable to a man in an intimate way that remains awkward, socially and in so many other ways, is huge. For both of you to dismiss the other's vulnerability and move forward in unison so quickly is refreshing.

fcviewer

Admired Member
Media
Wow. Thanks for keeping us updated. I’m not sure we needed all the details but sounds like you guys had some decent sex. OK, it was a hot read. LOL Importantly it also sounds like you guys are developing a relationship whose meaning is yet to be defined.

Through the years I’ve met a lot of guys at the gyms I’ve belonged to. Sometimes they were regular jo buds in the steam room after working out. Sometimes they were guys I cruised (or vice versa) on the gym floor and we ended up hooking up. And sometimes they were guys I struck up a conversation with and we went out on a date or two. Unfortunately I never met a guy like you did so that’s fantastic!

Best of luck to you as you figure out how your newly discovered side of you fits into your life.

Reactions: Mister2101
D

deleted1329245

Fantastic post. It gave me a raging hard on from start to finish. Really glad you two have had the time to explore so much of each other and that the gym workouts and bring in bed naked together are fulfilling too. Thanks for being an awesome writer. Have fun over the next couple of days and keep us updated!!

Big Dick Pilot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
John and I had a great couple of afternoons and nights together.

There were three highlights for me other than having uninterrupted time with him. The first was finally getting into being fucked by him. It took some practice but it finally clicked. FUCK! His big cock in my ass felt AMAZING. I felt like I couldn't get enough. I now know what guys mean when they talk about what it feels like to be fucked really good. And even more important, I know the exact pleasure John receives from me when I fuck him which makes fucking even more incredible. Beyond the intense physical pleasure, I felt like I opened up to him – literally and figuratively – in a way I had never been with another guy. I felt extremely close to him.

The second was sleeping with him. Just having him in the same bed, whether we were sleeping apart or snuggling together. Feeling his presence when I’d wake up during the night. Waking up and feeling each other’s naked body was pretty awesome too.

The third thing was bonding with him through all the sex, discussions and hanging out. I have never felt closer to another guy in my life. That feeling of unfulfilled emptiness, the lack of masculine intimacy in my life, began to be addressed. I experienced a part of me I’ve never experienced before. It all felt so natural.

There are so many questions. The big one is where we go from here. It’s all pretty scary to me. I have no idea. Our time together is an anomaly. Finding two nights to spend together is not going to happen again for a long while. It’s just the reality we’re in unless something shifts. He’s 20 years younger, good looking, fit and masculine. If he wants single guys around his age he could have his pick. I’m older, married and with a family. We talked a lot and he’s incredibly reflective and insightful for his age. He says for now I gave him what he wanted and he understands the future is a I question mark. I want to be fair to him and want him to have what he ultimately wants. I think in some way he will always be a part of my life; I just don’t know what it looks like right now. I wonder what I’m doing with someone so much younger than me. I wonder if times were different, if I were single and around his age how this would play out – but none of that is reality. I’m glad I explored this part of me with him; I couldn’t have asked for a better guy. I have no regrets – if I hadn’t allowed myself to cross over and go into discovery I’m not sure I would have another opportunity like this.

I flew out this afternoon for several days of flying. Tonight, I’m in another city and another hotel room. I look across to the empty side of the bed, feeling the need to be with him, yearning for him to be here with me and sensing that gap that he filled the past couple of days opening up again. I struggle with how drawn I am to him, how much I like being around him and how much I think about him. It wasn’t transactional sex for me and I know it wasn’t for him either.

I’ve heard from a lot of guys on here who are or have been in similar positions and the support has been great. I’ve also heard from and seen posts on this thread from guys who believe this is all fiction. I’m not here to prove anything or make believers out of non-believers. Over the years I’ve enjoyed reading about the situations similar guys are in and have shared a few of my stories along the way. As to what’s recently happened in my life, I have found it helpful to get it out of my head, to share and to hear from others. It will be a difficult and challenging path forward and there is no one right way to proceed. Thanks for allowing me to share and thanks to those who’ve reached out.

manplay21

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
John and I had a great couple of afternoons and nights together.

There were three highlights for me other than having uninterrupted time with him. The first was finally getting into being fucked by him. It took some practice but it finally clicked. FUCK! His big cock in my ass felt AMAZING. I felt like I couldn't get enough. I now know what guys mean when they talk about what it feels like to be fucked really good. And even more important, I know the exact pleasure John receives from me when I fuck him which makes fucking even more incredible. Beyond the intense physical pleasure, I felt like I opened up to him – literally and figuratively – in a way I had never been with another guy. I felt extremely close to him.

The second was sleeping with him. Just having him in the same bed, whether we were sleeping apart or snuggling together. Feeling his presence when I’d wake up during the night. Waking up and feeling each other’s naked body was pretty awesome too.

The third thing was bonding with him through all the sex, discussions and hanging out. I have never felt closer to another guy in my life. That feeling of unfulfilled emptiness, the lack of masculine intimacy in my life, began to be addressed. I experienced a part of me I’ve never experienced before. It all felt so natural.

There are so many questions. The big one is where we go from here. It’s all pretty scary to me. I have no idea. Our time together is an anomaly. Finding two nights to spend together is not going to happen again for a long while. It’s just the reality we’re in unless something shifts. He’s 20 years younger, good looking, fit and masculine. If he wants single guys around his age he could have his pick. I’m older, married and with a family. We talked a lot and he’s incredibly reflective and insightful for his age. He says for now I gave him what he wanted and he understands the future is a I question mark. I want to be fair to him and want him to have what he ultimately wants. I think in some way he will always be a part of my life; I just don’t know what it looks like right now. I wonder what I’m doing with someone so much younger than me. I wonder if times were different, if I were single and around his age how this would play out – but none of that is reality. I’m glad I explored this part of me with him; I couldn’t have asked for a better guy. I have no regrets – if I hadn’t allowed myself to cross over and go into discovery I’m not sure I would have another opportunity like this.

I flew out this afternoon for several days of flying. Tonight, I’m in another city and another hotel room. I look across to the empty side of the bed, feeling the need to be with him, yearning for him to be here with me and sensing that gap that he filled the past couple of days opening up again. I struggle with how drawn I am to him, how much I like being around him and how much I think about him. It wasn’t transactional sex for me and I know it wasn’t for him either.

I’ve heard from a lot of guys on here who are or have been in similar positions and the support has been great. I’ve also heard from and seen posts on this thread from guys who believe this is all fiction. I’m not here to prove anything or make believers out of non-believers. Over the years I’ve enjoyed reading about the situations similar guys are in and have shared a few of my stories along the way. As to what’s recently happened in my life, I have found it helpful to get it out of my head, to share and to hear from others. It will be a difficult and challenging path forward and there is no one right way to proceed. Thanks for allowing me to share and thanks to those who’ve reached out.
What ever your path is from here on in, I wish you all the best thanks for sharing this part of your life with a lot of strangers.