Encounter In The Gym Showers This Morning

LAguy90046

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nah, @Big Dick Pilot has been on here for years and seems pretty legit and upfront. I don’t think he has the time or interest to randomly make up and write a story about his sexuality shifting, especially in the guise of a true story.

I agree. I can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: JasonBulge

leilei21cm

Sexy Member
Media
Nanjing, Jiangsu, People's Republic of China
Sexuality
Unsure
The next morning I met John at the hotel. He had gotten there about an hour earlier. He answered the door in his boxer briefs and a little scruff on his face. He was hot and hungry to be fucked. We made out as I got undressed, then lots of oral – nipples, cock, balls, ass – one on the other and 69’g, followed by a really long session of fucking – multiple positions, several repeated and ending with John on his back legs around my upper back, kissing while he came handsfree with me shooting my load in his ass.

We talked for a while, mostly reflecting on yesterday and this morning. He shared what he had shared already, that he’d been attracted to me for a while, since he’d first seen me at the gym, and that since we had met had been eager to have sex with me and to experience what sex with a guy was really like. He also said that while he had been struggling to understand his attraction to me that he kind of thought once we had sex that he’d realize that it was just the sex he wanted from a guy. But after the past 18 hours he was realizing it was more and that he had to be honest with himself that he was falling for me and the unknown territory was exciting and scary and he wasn’t really sure what it meant. I shared with him I felt the same and that the sex wasn’t transactional for me, that it made me feel drawn closer to him. I told him being with him, hanging out and sex, was filling a gap I didn’t know I had. I told him I definitely wanted to see him again and was honest in sharing my struggle with balancing my home life. I told him other than my wife I hadn’t met someone that I could have such an open and unguarded conversation with and appreciated his openness and honesty. He said he admired and appreciated the same in me and definitely would not have found this from a guy he met on an app. He also acknowledged he understood my home life was priority number one. With that we kissed and headed into the bathroom to clean up.

Like the day before we showered together and didn’t say much. However unlike yesterday, today we washed each other. Playfully, we saved our cocks for last. As we soaped up each other’s cock and balls we both got hard again. I had a strong desire to take John’s load and got down on my knees and sucked him off. I couldn’t get enough of his cock; the more I tasted his salty sweet precum the more I wanted to suck his big dick. I inserted my middle finger in his ass and fingered his hole while I sucked on his cock. I felt his dick get harder in my mouth and his breathing become heavier and knew he was close. I was again so turned on to be getting him off; dick was rock hard. I felt a small squirt of cum shoot out of his cock; his ass grasped my finger; and then four heavy squirts of warm, thick cum shot across my tongue and to the back of my mouth, followed by a couple of smaller ones. The sensation of his cum shooting from his cock, the consistency and taste was absolutely unbelievable. I kept sucking his dick, wanting more. After milking his cock, I stood up and kissed him. As we kissed he stroked my cock giving me a nice hand job. I held him close as I came. It’s the first time in a long time my knees felt so weak from getting off while standing. He told me he’d like to shower like this every morning. He complimented me on my blowjob skills and laughing asked if I was sure this was the first cock I had sucked. I responded, “I’ve been thinking about sucking his cock a long time.” We finished showering and dried off. As John stood at the sink naked and shaving and talking about what was on his work calendar for the day I stood behind him naked, massaging his hot ass, letting my semi hard cock lightly touch his crack and the back of his balls. He told me I gave a great glutes massage and I responded that I’d be happy to massage his glutes anytime he wanted. I also shared with him that while the sex with him was great, that I really just liked spending time with his and little interludes like this with him shaving were freaking awesome!

We got dressed and kissed and hugged before leaving the room. We said goodbye again in the parking lot with a handshake and a pat on the shoulder. I decided to go to gym and run on the treadmill to clear my head before running a few errands.

Fast forward to now. I’m back home. My wife is away on a long weekend with her sister. They do this several times a year and since I can only take her sister in small doses our agreement is that I participate once a year. With that I have time to spend with John. We have a hotel room for tonight and tomorrow night. This morning we met at the gym to swim laps. As we stripped to head to the showers before the pool, he stood in front of me in his boxer briefs with a devilish grin. No one was around. He pulled off his boxer briefs. He had buzzed up his bush super close – like it had been the first time we played around in the showers. He looked so hot and I knew he did it because of our previous conversation. My dick started stretching out and I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist. We both laughed without saying anything. After swimming a mile, we showered and got dressed. John had some time before he had to be at the office so we grabbed a coffee and some breakfast together.

So that’s the update.
As a Chinese who needs to study english, it is the first time english turns me on~~,the description is beautiful!!
Now, not only can I get some big dick knowlegde, but also improve my ENGLISH !!!

A

AnthonyAdkins

I started reading this before work this morning. Then carried on in lunch break, and had so much precum from it had to keep down before going back out. Now I’ve finished it, this was so fucking hot hope there’s an update soon

Big Dick Pilot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello everyone. Wow. Just wow. Thanks for all the private messages and comments on this thread since my last update.

Life’s been a little crazy and I haven’t had time to post an update. And frankly, the hecklers weren’t helpful. This is just a brief note to let you know, although challenging at times, things are humming along. John and I are still seeing each other and I never thought I’d be in love with another guy like I am with John. Life can be so complicated and confusing at times. I guess that’s part of what makes our journeys in this world so interesting.

Look for a more in depth update in the next week or two when I have time to clear my head and write.

Thanks again for the comments and for checking in.