Encounter with an extreme penis

SueGia33

Just Browsing
Media
I met a young man who has what I think has to be one of the largest penises ever. It was so large that he could not fully penetrate and condoms were completely unrolled over it and still did not cover it all. It is like nothing I ever even knew existed.
Being with him I felt many things at once, I felt wildly turned on, i felt intrigued and fascinated by the sheer unusualness of it, I felt freaked out, I felt sorry for him, I felt he was the luckiest male on earth, I was completely floored by the size of this guy's genitalia and its something I will never forget. He said not to post his exact measurement here, not really sure why, but I am going to respect that. I can say his, its twice, maybe close to three times, the size of the typical penis. It did take a bit longer to get fully hard than other men I've been with, but it did become fully erect and stood upward, although there was a bit of a downward bow, no doubt because of the weight. I had never really thought much about size before, but experiencing this was a very unexpected turn on, for reasons I can't quite put my finger on. Even though it was shockingly large, I felt it was also beautiful, like some sort of an over abundance of maleness. It made me wonder how he, a thin and somewhat naive young man, could deal with such a thing. Even soft it seemed inordinately large. The sheer extreme sexuality of the thing was a turn on like nothing I've experienced before. So, yes, in this case size certainly did matter.
How frequently does this kind of size occur? Will he face problems later in life?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It's rare enough, Sue, that you'll probably not personally encounter another one but life being so random, who knows for sure?

This is the right place for cyber curiosity, though, since big guys have gathered here for commiseration, advice and celebration. Many have posted their pics.

Welcome to LPSG!

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SueGia33 said:
It was so large that he could not fully penetrate and condoms were completely unrolled over it and still did not cover it all. It is like nothing I ever even knew existed.

Around here that's a common problem. Anybody who claims that he never runs into mechanical problems is lying about his size (also a common problem). There are apparently larger condoms now but the last time I tried one there weren't, and it sure did look usless draped over the end of the thing. Not to mention that it wouldn't stay on.

As for existence of the phenomenon, we do have a collection of evidence in the gallery, at least some of which is genuine.

pinozz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi everybody, I'm new to this forum and I just intruduced myself in the proper section.
I read the post of SueGia33 and I see myself.

I have a big penis that's causing me more troubles than pleasures.
I'm 21 and I dated several girls, but none of them wanted a complete sexual act. They were scared almost to death. A feew of them gave me oral sex, other just masturbated me and one I still remember started yelling at me like it was my fault and I should have advised her and so on :(
Maybe I shoul date older girls than me...but I don't know.

As for the mechanical problems...I have all of them!
Difficult erections and no condom seems to fit (but I don't need them anyway...unless girls stop from running away), I'm sure I cant fully penetrate, but I havent tried yet.

I'd like to meet someone who could make me feel a person...not a freak.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
SueGia33 said:
I met a young man who has what I think has to be one of the largest penises ever....He said not to post his exact measurement here, not really sure why, but I am going to respect that...

Pinozz Are you the young man she is referring to or is it another who knows of this site who doesn't wish to have his measurements posted. Hmm...:cool:

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I dated my boyfriend for several months before we even started to fool around,I always remember the first night we decided to give in to temptation,the first time he removed his pants and underwear I must say that I was astonished about how large he was,I was still a virgin at the time and I had never before seen one that big,I must say that the first time we had intercourse it scared me to death,I heard that it could hurt to begin with but because of his size I was afraid that he could hurt me,and he was afraid that he could hurt me as well.
But,amazingly,it was only slightly uncomftorble,I was able to take him in fully the first time,so I must say my first encounter with an "extreme" penis(extreme to me at the time)was a very special,beautiful moment for me:smile:

pinozz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Pinozz Are you the young man she is referring to or is it another who knows of this site who doesn't wish to have his measurements posted. Hmm...:cool:

No no, it's not me. But I wish I was the a guy who could make a woman feel like SueGia33.
It seems I'm not capable of doing so:(

and anyway I'm not thin:smile:

D_Mallaber Manynuts

Experimental Member
Media
I had a brief encounter with a supersize cock (to be accurate, a super thick one - length abut 6") a few years ago. Condom barely stretched over it. Lots of lube, as relaxed as I could be, but it hurt. My ass was sore for about a week. And, to cap it all, he wouldn't bottom for me.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SueGia33 said:
I met a young man who has what I think has to be one of the largest penises ever. It was so large that he could not fully penetrate and condoms were completely unrolled over it and still did not cover it all. It is like nothing I ever even knew existed.
Being with him I felt many things at once, I felt wildly turned on, i felt intrigued and fascinated by the sheer unusualness of it, I felt freaked out, I felt sorry for him, I felt he was the luckiest male on earth, I was completely floored by the size of this guy's genitalia and its something I will never forget. He said not to post his exact measurement here, not really sure why, but I am going to respect that. I can say his, its twice, maybe close to three times, the size of the typical penis. It did take a bit longer to get fully hard than other men I've been with, but it did become fully erect and stood upward, although there was a bit of a downward bow, no doubt because of the weight. I had never really thought much about size before, but experiencing this was a very unexpected turn on, for reasons I can't quite put my finger on. Even though it was shockingly large, I felt it was also beautiful, like some sort of an over abundance of maleness. It made me wonder how he, a thin and somewhat naive young man, could deal with such a thing. Even soft it seemed inordinately large. The sheer extreme sexuality of the thing was a turn on like nothing I've experienced before. So, yes, in this case size certainly did matter.
How frequently does this kind of size occur? Will he face problems later in life?

!!!WOW!!!:eek:

Sue i do understand that you have no ideia about his measuraments...me too have problems in this area...have no clue about sizes, distances and et...

I'm sooo curious to know his size after all you said....there is any chance to ask him? :cool: Pleeeeeease....:tongue: