Encounter

Maximillian: you wait in the darkness, the wind in your face tasting of salt and sea and fish. Leaning against the seawall, facing the pounding sea. Feeling the rough texture of the stones against your abdomen through your thin cotton outfit. The iron railing running along the top of the wall was smooth and cool in your hands, steadying even as a shiver stole through you. "When would I arrive? Why wasn’t I there yet?" ran through your head.

As though in response to your unspoken anxiety, the wind picks up, whipping your hair around your face in stinging nettles, chastising you. Then calming abruptly to caress your bare shoulders and tease the silky skin of your thighs, billowing your skirts short, flirty hemline up. Soothed, you let the skirt lift, enjoying the feel of the wind between your legs, of the silk sliding against thighs and bare buttocks. Knowing that if I was near, I would see you standing as I had told you to. Bare beneath, waiting for Me. The glimmer of your thighs, white the moonlight, would be a beacon for Me.

And then, suddenly, with no warning, I was there. you felt My presence behind you in the half-second before you feel My breath on the nape of your neck. you gasp and start to turn. I press against you, stilling you, one arm coming around your waist, the other hand closing over your mouth.

"No," I say, My voice a whisper in your ear. "Shhh, not a sound. you know the rules."

your heart hammers against the cage of your ribs. your breathing fast and shallow. you will yourself to calm. After a moment, nodding your head briefly.

"Good girl," I say, releasing your mouth. I stroke your bottom lip with My finger then press your mouth open, putting it inside. you suck My finger eagerly, until I withdraw it. Stroking it, still moist from your mouth, down along your jawline to your throat and shoulders. Caressing you as the wind had done. My other hand slides down across the silk of your skirt, across your belly and down your thighs. My hand slips beneath the hem of the skirt to stroke your bare ass, you let one hand go of the railing involuntarily, reaching for Me.

"No," I say sharply. Grasping your hand firmly, I replace its grip on the railing. "Don’t move, don’t turn around, don’t speak." My voice was a low and harsh, breath warm against your ear. "Close your eyes."

you quiver and do as you are told. The low thud of waves on the beach, the rough stones of the seawall pushing against you. The cries of gulls and the tug of the wind were all lost to you as you yield to the sensations I am evoking. Feeling only your body and My hands on it. your stomach feels tight, your thighs loose and liquid. My hand brushes across your breasts, a bare, teasing touch. your nipples spring up into hard peaks, aching for more. I pinch first one, then the other, pinching and teasing them until you gasp.

Between your thighs, you feel yourself grow slippery and hot. Feel Me slip a hand between your legs. Then My fingers, as though tasting your wetness, slip the barest inch inside you and back out. Spreading your wetness across the lips of your sex. you bite your lip against the moan in your throat. you have been waiting for this, anticipating this, for days. Weeks even.

I bring My hand to your lips. "Taste it," I whisper against your ear, "Taste yourself on My fingers."

you lick My fingers, one by one, drawing them into your mouth. Tasting your own sweet juices on them.

Abruptly I push against you, pinning you against the seawall. My body is hard and heavy against you. The seawall harder, scraping your belly and thighs, as your body is pinned, unable to move. It is hard for you to breathe, hard to think. My lips touch your ear, My teeth scrape your neck. My tongue slides along your jawline just below your ear, caressing the silky skin. your eyes are still closed, but you can see Me in your mind’s eye. See Me touching you, My hands on your breasts, My body against yours. When I slide My hand between your thighs again, you sigh and willingly open yourself to Me. I slide My fingers into you then, into the wet, dark recesses of you and you shudder.

"Please" your voice is a choked whisper, the word uttered involuntarily.

"Quiet!" I growl in your ear. Grabbing a handful of your hair I give it a yank, pulling your head back against Me, turning your face up to Mine. you didn’t dare open your eyes, just stood there, quivering. Satisfied with your obedience, I let your hair go and push your head forward again.

"Good girl," I say, then "I know what you want, sweetheart." Pulling back from you for a moment, leaving you cold and alone. Only for a moment so that you whimper again, low in your throat. you keep your hands on the railing and your eyes shut, trusting Me, knowing that yes, I did know what you want. In the next moment I am pressing against you again. you can feel Me, hard and rigid against your ass as I spread your thighs wide. With a single, quick thrust I am suddenly inside you, stretching you, filling you. you cannot contain the gasp and moan that spill from you, as your eyes fly open and then are squeezed tightly shut again.

I don’t move for a moment, just stand there, buried deep inside you. My lips on your neck, biting, very gently, and then harder and harder, until you are afraid that I mean to draw blood. I don’t though, instead pulling back to whisper in your ear, "That’s what you wanted, isn’t it? you want Me inside you, fucking you, don’t you?"

you whimper, knowing that I am right. That if I had allowed you to speak you would have told Me so. Begged Me to take you, to own you. Those were the only words for what I was doing to you. Taking and owning you like this without a word or a look between U/us. Instead you nod mutely, and I draw away and then push into you, a slow agonizing push into the depths of you. Pushing My length into you, filling you again and then faster. Slamming into you, the wall scraping your skin raw but you don’t care. I hold your thighs apart with My hands in front of you. you hold the railing and bite your lips to keep from saying, yes, yes, fuck me, please. you realize that your sex was pressing against the low wall, rubbing your clit in a way that was almost painful and then, suddenly, exploding into pleasure. As you cum you turn your head to bite your arm to keep from crying out loud.

you feel Me cum a moment later, My hands reach up to grasp your shoulders to hold you tight as I slam up into you. Feeling the hot wet spurt of Me deep inside you.

Still your eyes are shut and you haven’t looked around.

W/we stand there for a moment as O/our breathing slows to normal. Then you feel Me withdraw, hear the sound of Me adjusting My clothing. Feeling the butterfly kiss of My hand on your throat, your face. Then the feel of My breathe on your cheek.

"Good girl," I whisper.

And then I am gone, leaving you alone again in the dark. The salt wind tugging at your skirt and blowing your hair across your face.

Valkyrie: :)

Beautiful - I very well understand why sammy enjoys your writing.

/Val

wvalady1968: I'm waiting for my breathing to return to normal.

Other than being scraped raw, I could really get into that!!!

Whew!!

Thanks for sharing, and feel free to share more stories!

bblumbee: Wow.... just.... wow

Sammy, girlfriend, you definately have a keeper!

wow.....

awellhungboi: Excellent work, Maximillian! I hope you'll post some more!