Encourage Community Participation

suitinthecity: I recently joined LPSG and felt obliged to post my pics in an album here - after all I had looked at and admired everyone else's!

Since joining though, I've found so many other members refer me to pics of themselves outside the LPSG community on sites such as gaydar, geocities, yahoo, ratethiscock etc etc

I'd like to encorage these members to post their pics here in LPSG with other like minded individuals.

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=suitinthecity link=board=meetgreet;num=1048574653;start=0#0 date=03/24/03 at 22:44:13]I recently joined LPSG and felt obliged to post my pics in an album here - after all I had looked at and admired everyone else's!

Since joining though, I've found so many other members refer me to pics of themselves outside the LPSG community on sites such as gaydar, geocities, yahoo, ratethiscock etc etc

I'd like to encorage these members to post their pics here in LPSG with other like minded individuals.[/quote]

Welcome aboard suitinthecity As members of the ladies auxallery like to say enjoy your trip . It's not a prequesit of joining to add your pic and yes I agree if you want to it would be nicer on the LPSG MSN site But it is also nice to go visit other sites too. Through using and linking to these other sites it is another way to find new sites that can be just as enjoyable to view.
also those creating there own homepages help us get a better insight into whom we are sometimes communicating with here on LPSG main site
But be aware many still want and deserve annonomity thats what makes this such a great site and wealth of information