End It?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Grimes, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Grimes

Grimes Member

Albums:
    A relationship question for you guys...

Im currently in a long distance relationship with a girl. She called crying about a month ago saying she made a mistake by letting another guy kiss her on the street. I brought it up with a female friend in my town and she said she was lying.

She visited last week and I brought up the situation again and indeed she was lying. A kiss on the street turned into a kiss in his bed at his place. She still insists that's all that happened though.

She went on saying she doesnt derserve me yadda yadda. Pretty confused over it and looking for some advice

2. D_Tam_Ponds

D_Tam_Ponds Account Disabled

If I had to guess, that would be another "incomplete" or inaccurate truth.

3. MrToolhung

Gold Member

I would have to say she is probably still not telling the full story...first its on the street then it is in his bed. Unless she has very good control then she probably did more then that.

Do you really love her enough to work through this? How long have you been together for? However, with that being said my partner and I have been together for 19 yrs and it started out as a long distance relationship.

4. BlackGirl

BlackGirl New Member

Smells like Teen Spirit.

5. D_Elvetta Boombooms

D_Elvetta Boombooms New Member

well she did call to confess doing something wrong and feels bad about, so that's good. maybe it went further, maybe it didn't, where you go depends on if you can keep trust and feelings for eachother. You need to honesty about what happened to make a decision.

6. dolfette

Gold Member

question: whatever went on, do you forgive her? whatever went on, has she learnt her lesson?

7. alx

alx
    Gold Member

She right she doesn't deserve you. She's only playing victim to make herself feel sorry for herself.
    She hasnt showed you any respect what so ever.

It will be absolutely gutting but the best thing to do is show her the door!

Sorry dude.

8. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

yeah she is bullshitting you, and its a long distance relationship so i don't see the benefit of being with a girl who cheats on you & who you hardly ever see

find someone who will treat you right where you are living, kick her to the curb

9. tater_tot_man

tater_tot_man New Member

Shit like this isn't easy, but then again things never are. things of this nature require a high level of maturity which she doesn't seem to possess. you'll have to bring every last ounce of your patience and non judgement to the table, and she'll have to bring all her self respect and self control if you two expect to work things out.

ask your self what you expect from this relationship, and whether or not you expect this one girl to satisfy all your mental, physical, and emotional needs - and then make sure you're both on the same page.

10. shidztomes

shidztomes New Member

It was simple, she cheated on you . . now if she is truly sorry about it and he still loves you and want you back then it's up to you if you still want her.\

11. Upperdown

Upperdown Member

100% lie.

No doubt about it, whatsoever.

Do you know how many girls I've brought back to my place, got into my bed, kissed.....then walked home? Zero.

I once dated a girl that gave me a similar story about a guy she "kissed" when we were on a break (back when taking breaks was something I'd do). It took six months, several stories, and her best friend believing she told me 'too much' to find out the truth.

Moral of the story: there is no reason to be with a girl over the phone. Waste of time.

12. dolfette

Gold Member

i've done no more than a single kiss before going to sleep. it happens. just because it happens rarely, doesn't mean it happens never.

13. erratic

Gold Member

There's no easy answer, like others have said.

Is this a long term relationship, or recent? Because if it's recently-started, well this is no way to begin a relationship. If it's long-term, you guys need to talk about honesty and about whether she can realistically keep dating you long-distance. I'm not trying to blame her - we all need physical affection - just to be realistic. Not everyone's built to do the long-distance thing.

Either way, good luck.

14. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    if she has done it once and you seem doubtful from the outset
    chances are she could continue to do so again
    you cant just be the long distance fall guy, available at her convenience
    suggest termination of the arrangement matey
    with the info you have given
    been a week now so things may well have changed , huh?
    enz

then again if you think its worth the benefit of the doubt etc, persevere, i probably wouldnt myself
    best for both of yous .. difficult all round huh?

Draft saved Draft deleted