End of Growth?

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
boombaby said:
At about what age did you realize that your penis was at its maximum size? Did any of you have like second growth spurts?

I was about 17 1/2 when mine stopped growing. That actually was at the end of a second major growth spurt. I reached 8" by the time I was 16, after about a year of no growth I assumed I was done. Then it started growing again and added another 3".

But if the point of your question is to try to guess whether you are done growing, there is no way to tell. Everybody is different.

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Odd thing, mine continues to grow, at least whenever I get excited, but then it returns to prior size. Really, probably 18ish is when it didn't seem to be dropping anymore.

pippi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i allways thought im pretty unique in how much a icare about my penis, but people knowing how much it changed in size from years back! i think i would need a notebook and a standard procedure of measuring to judge any development truthfully.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
pippi said:
i allways thought im pretty unique in how much a icare about my penis, but people knowing how much it changed in size from years back! i think i would need a notebook and a standard procedure of measuring to judge any development truthfully.

I think for many of us it's the fact that our growth was so dramatic and noticeable that caused us to pay attention to it. I didn't think much about my penis size until the age of 14 when I realized it was bigger than an average adult's, then I thought about it often, wondering how big it was going to get. Sprouting the last 3 inches in a space of about 6 months was an especially obvious change. It was both exciting and a little scary at the same time. I would guess most guys with more average sizes take less notice of their actual growth pattern. Then again, I am reminded of the movie "Porky's" where "Pee Wee" charts his growth (or lack of, really) with a ruler and chart every morning.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Normalguy29 said:
Around 16 or 17. But I'm not big like most of you guys. I was a later bloomer in general.

let this be the last time you mention it...

i like you ... don't ruin it :p