End of size debate

dynasty007

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am but one man but i feel i have been called upon to end the great debate over size and size performance ok here goes....every cock is different believe in urself and ur cock and u can do great things were all creations of God and i would believe he knows what he is doing i have wat i consider a small to possible medium cock and im proud because ik it is wat i was suppose to be equiped with and i produce orgasms for females and im not hung as a fuckin horse learn a trade an perfect it if ur a fucker learn ur stroke if ur a licker learn to use dat tongue both take dedication and practice but if ur determined as i am we can please our partners regardless of race religion or gender now im even saying endowment put forth the work and discipline required to give sexual satisfaction i have and so should u so does size matter yes but learn to counter with different sexual moves that benefit both so im just sayin dont be scared be confident when fuckin cuz u can be tha one who makes a women say tha best sex i ever experienced wasnt huge or vice versa which could inevitably change to universe as we know so next tyme u pull down sumone else's pants tell urself i am goin to achieve perfection and if u come up a little short (no pun intended) great aint to damn bad so happy fuckins

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I read the whole thing. I also understood the point he was making.

But it would have been easier with punctuation.

OP - it would be great if everyone thought like that - Human beings are insecure animals and are always looking around to compare and contrast. One of the first things men see looking at themselves naked (indeed that women see looking at naked men) is the penis. It is only natural to try to compare it to others - and there is nothing really wrong with that as long as neither the man nor his partners allow that to, forgive the pun, grow out of proportion.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
This is how some people want to communicate. I personally eschew all internetese style useage because that's not how I learned to communicate. I avoid emoticoms and the like because if you can't understand what I'm typing, then I have failed.

But this is how dynasty feels. I think he can do better, but I can't force him to write as I do.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Its good you are content with your average sized cock. And in the end skill is more important then size but why is it wrong for the size queens (and kings) to say they like a big dick. They arent out to offend anyone less then what they desire, but they have the right to voice what they like. An this is the place to do it openly and honestly