End of size debate

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by dynasty007, Jan 22, 2008.

1. dynasty007

dynasty007 New Member

Albums:
    i am but one man but i feel i have been called upon to end the great debate over size and size performance ok here goes....every cock is different believe in urself and ur cock and u can do great things were all creations of God and i would believe he knows what he is doing i have wat i consider a small to possible medium cock and im proud because ik it is wat i was suppose to be equiped with and i produce orgasms for females and im not hung as a fuckin horse learn a trade an perfect it if ur a fucker learn ur stroke if ur a licker learn to use dat tongue both take dedication and practice but if ur determined as i am we can please our partners regardless of race religion or gender now im even saying endowment put forth the work and discipline required to give sexual satisfaction i have and so should u so does size matter yes but learn to counter with different sexual moves that benefit both so im just sayin dont be scared be confident when fuckin cuz u can be tha one who makes a women say tha best sex i ever experienced wasnt huge or vice versa which could inevitably change to universe as we know so next tyme u pull down sumone else's pants tell urself i am goin to achieve perfection and if u come up a little short (no pun intended) great aint to damn bad so happy fuckins

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Too. many. or. too. few. periods. make. for. difficult. reading.

3. D_golden parachute

D_golden parachute New Member

I stopped reading when I saw 'God'

4. Flashy

Gold Member

i stopped at "urself and ur cock"

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I read the whole thing. I also understood the point he was making.

But it would have been easier with punctuation.

OP - it would be great if everyone thought like that - Human beings are insecure animals and are always looking around to compare and contrast. One of the first things men see looking at themselves naked (indeed that women see looking at naked men) is the penis. It is only natural to try to compare it to others - and there is nothing really wrong with that as long as neither the man nor his partners allow that to, forgive the pun, grow out of proportion.

6. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is how some people want to communicate. I personally eschew all internetese style useage because that's not how I learned to communicate. I avoid emoticoms and the like because if you can't understand what I'm typing, then I have failed.

But this is how dynasty feels. I think he can do better, but I can't force him to write as I do.

7. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

I stopped at "believe in urself"

8. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

if penis size didn't matter, i'd never get laid. true story.

9. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Were it up to just your personality, would it still matter?

Recollect to the story of the guy who had hundreds of one night stands...because one night was all the women could stand.

10. Beef Stroganoff

Beef Stroganoff New Member

Hmmm. I'm just guessing, mind u, but I think the size-debate rages on.

11. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

Amazing how did God manifest himself to you? Did he command you to stop reading or did you just after seeing God that everything else would somewhat pale into insignificance Please tell us - and BTW how is God looking these days

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Its good you are content with your average sized cock. And in the end skill is more important then size but why is it wrong for the size queens (and kings) to say they like a big dick. They arent out to offend anyone less then what they desire, but they have the right to voice what they like. An this is the place to do it openly and honestly

Draft saved Draft deleted