End of the Line!

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After once again haveing my pics, identity and privacy hurt by this site, i am retreating from LPSG, this time perminantly.
I would appreciate it if whoever thinks its their responsibility to spread my images and media around, could stop and think about what he/she is doing. I get added on msn once a week by people saying that they got my address off someone who showed my pics to them, whoever this is sod off and find your own life, i know its the same person everytime -.- I removed you abd blocked you for a reason, so please stick to giving your own address out. I put my msn address on lpsg to get closer to the community of lpsg members, not to have the address handed out like its their own business card.

End of rant

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry to hear man. I do not understand this either. I get messages on my mail (and I'm aware people from outside can see my mail, no problem with that, okay maybe a bit) from guys who saw my pics on lpsg and that is great, but when you ask who they are on lpsg they always tell me they aren't a member there.... Non-members can't see my pics...

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people are just dicks! Members should not use their regular email addresses on sites like this. They should have a special one set aside for all their "adult" stuff.