D

deleted15807

Last edited by a moderator:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This thread reminds me of one of my favorite quotes.

"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it"

Liberals are calling for the regulation of the expression of thought.

But the minute they start losing the thought war, I guaran-fucking-tee you, they will cry for fairness. Like clock work.

Holy friggin' crap you swore at someone on this nice decent site oh my! I will now have to run and tattle on you for not sticking to the topic,swearing, harrassement, fill in the blank stare________________:rolleyes:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
The Politics forum was created to contain all discussion to one place where those who don't want to read about politics can avoid the discusion of it altogether here if they wish.

The mods try to move threads if they are in the wrong forum. If political threads show up anywhere else, the mods will move them here.

This might not be what some think is ideal, but it is better than the alternative where politcs could be found on several threads.

Some days, I don't feel like talking poitics. On those days, I just skip this forum.

devron

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Put 3 or 4 people on ignore or just scroll by when you see they've posted something and the politics forum brightens considerably. You should check them out once in awhile though because seeing a couple trolls using troll tactics and "logic" while at the same time trying to claim superiority over the other is pretty entertaining as long as you don't take it seriously.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
This site was created a long time ago (in a different medium) as a light-hearted joke. It's original intention was not really to support men with large penises. If you think about the title, you'd realize that it's a lark. Do you think that any guy with a big dick needs support?

All men with big dicks and balls need support. Be careful, you don't want an injury. I was a member a long time ago. It was part for lark and part for issues average hung guys would not understand. Man the questions I used to have to answer as a mod. whew BTW In the old days, you weren't allowed to sexually harass peeps in the chat room.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
See, this is the problem. You people always see shit through the prism of race. A decent human being does not. Therefore, I am not afraid to call a boy, a boy.

Actually, if you truly didn't see things through race you wouldn't feel the need to flame bait your statements with racial innuendo. Claiming to be color blind isn't an excuse, or your rite of passage, to refer to your adversaries using any racially charged slurs you choose.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I called the boy a boy because he's a boy. An ideologue, an imbecile and a chump.

Are you equating youth with "ideologue", "imbecile" and "chump"?

If only that were true; our 18-and-over policy would be sufficient to eliminate the ridiculous right-wing distraction chatter from the board.

B_bi_in_socal

Just Browsing
Media
Actually, if you truly didn't see things through race you wouldn't feel the need to flame bait your statements with racial innuendo. Claiming to be color blind isn't an excuse, or your rite of passage, to refer to your adversaries using any racially charged slurs you choose.

You are projecting your own malice toward others and your suspicion of ill-will on to me. It's not as if I said that Obama wants to act niggardly with bailout money. I mean, had I said that I can see why people might be offended.... even though the word niggardly has nothing to do with race, it sounds a lot like another N word.

But I called Obama a boy because... he's a boy. He's not a man. He's never earned his own way in the world. He's never run a real business and he's never acted in any real executive capacity where he exhibited his ability to manage accountability.

That alone isn't a condemnation. Not everyone is a born leader. But the combination of college-idiot ideologies and lack of leadership experience are a bad combination.

He's an ideologue, like most college liberals.

All thinking.

No doing.

Chumps.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Liberals are calling for the regulation of the expression of thought.

Actually, some expression of thought would be nice around here.

He's never run a real business and he's never acted in any real executive capacity where he exhibited his ability to manage accountability.

You wanted an excuse to call Barack Obama a "boy", just to stir up shit, and figured you could make up something to cover up for your racism when called on it. This is the definition you came up with?

So, by your definition, our American soldiers are boys and not men because they don't "run a business" and have never "acted in any real executive capacity"?

Keep wiggling.

Last edited:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This site was created a long time ago (in a different medium) as a light-hearted joke. It's original intention was not really to support men with large penises. If you think about the title, you'd realize that it's a lark. Do you think that any guy with a big dick needs support?

He's a troll and he probably won't last long here. He's actually worse than 1bigg1. These things have a way of taking care of themselves on this site.

This site has a few sub fora that are not really about the penis, so this thread would be no different. Besides, the Politics forum was created because there was much political debate conducted in the other forums, particularly Etc. Etc. Since so many people were polluting that area with political discussion, Rob_E chose to make a new forum just for politics. If this forum is deleted, I can assure you that the political discussions will infiltrate the rest of this site and make things worse.

I couldn't agree more. Trolls are the worst thing for discussion forums. It's hard to have fun when you see all of this inflamatory dialogue. If you see a post that offends you, report it to the mods by clicking on the Report button on the bottom left of the post.

I hope you don't feel that I'm attacking a fellow Kingstonian (Go Gails!). I just want to point out that the political forum has actually been very effective in keeping the political debates away from those who didn't want to see them.

Rex2000, sorry for my superficiality, but every time I start to read your post, I get totally distracted by your avatar.

That thing is so fucking intense! :biggrin1:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So wait, all idealogues are right-wingers?

Those who are "imbeciles" and "chumps" generally are.

But more to the point, there's a meaningful difference between "sufficient" and "equivalent".