• ALL EXTENDED for 1 year

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Make ALL TAX CUTS permanent, costing 4T in our deficit

Votes: 16 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

deleted15807

(Conservatives are also more generous in Canada, where I live. I don't know the exact figures.)

Conservatives in Canada do not equal conservatives in US. Left wing in the US is center in the rest of the world. Center in the US is right wing every where else. And right wing in the US is really the Taliban in Afghanistan.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Conservatives in Canada do not equal conservatives in US. Left wing in the US is center in the rest of the world. Center in the US is right wing every where else. And right wing in the US is really the Taliban in Afghanistan.

This would really be hilarious were it not so damn true ( Long LIVE Theocracy ), and as for Conservatives being more generous than liberals, that is a crock.
I have too many Conservatives in my family and many are loaded and most of them live by the mantra as MOST Conservatives do, "CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME" !
My liberal friends are always ready to help out at a charity and willing to give even if it hurts to ease social injustice ! One thing I can say about Conservative families, well at least mine...eventhough they're not charitable, when it comes to family they are always williing to help in anyway possible.... A stranger they don't know ??? You would sooner see BUSH pass the exam for MENSA !!!

~HH~

D

deleted15807

This would really be hilarious were it not so damn true ( Long LIVE Theocracy ), and as for Conservatives being more generous than liberals, that is a crock.
I have too many Conservatives in my family and many are loaded and most of them live by the mantra as MOST Conservatives do, "CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME" !

Exactly. I'm from Missouri ('The Show Me' state) and I would have to see that study duplicated that said conservatives were more generous and see who funded it. The only thing I know conservatives are generous with are prisons to lock people up and defense to kill people. You will never ever hear any complaints on what those costs. I may be wrong :smile: but I'm willing to go out on a limb, Those two costs (prisons and defense) we are the hands down world leaders by far.

D_Miltie Orgasmic

Experimental Member
Media
It's ironic to hear Tea Baggers scream about the jobless rate and then blame it on Obama and the Democratic Party. These are the same people who believe government should do less and they and their minions in Congress have stood in the way of any meaningful government action to spur job creation. That leaves their blessed corporations to do the hiring. To date, all I see is corporations hording cash and opening plants in China.

To those who will say that corporations aren't hiring and are still shipping jobs to China because of high taxes, labor unions, and regulations -- that would ignore the fact that manufacturing has been descimated in the South -- where there are no labor unions, taxes are low, and regulations are meager. Which can only mean one thing, the ugly truth, is that jobs won't return to the US until wages are roughly equal to those in China and corporations are able to pollute at will. In sum, return America to the Gilded Age.