Ending circumcision

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know this is a little "off" any topic here but I just had this thought.

Personally I'm totally against the circumcision of infants. Period. I'm against the ritual circumcision of both Jewish babies and the brutal, barbaric circumcision of muslim adolecents. If these are your religions and, I've offended, I appologize.

Here's my thought that will end circumcision in the United States, tomorrow.

Let the govenment know that a way has been found to harvest stem cells from the circumcised skin of the newborn. Would this then be known as "farming" for research?

It's too bad that this administration can't or won't pull their heads out of the ass of big business long enough to see how the world is passing us by.

Sorry I didn't mean for it to turn into a rant.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know, aren't there legitimate health benefits? All I know is 2 of the 3 guys I've been with have been circumsized and I think it's hot. Although I guess it does seem kind of extreme when you think about it.

xxDanielxxx

Just Browsing
Media
I know what you're saying in theory, that it's barbaric an all that, but I like the way my cock looks circumcised and I'm happy that my parents had me circumcised at birth and that the doc did a good job.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do prefer uncut penis but as i understand Jews practice this bcause of their religion and others for medical reasons and others dont really know why they choose to do it with their males babies...well...but what i think is 'worse' is when grown men choose to make their penises look soooooo strange by many different ways...they pum, they inject and do many others things that just mess up their own penis looks...for me its a worse situation them circuncision bcause i do it by your own free choice.:rolleyes:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
arktrucker said:
...Let the govenment know that a way has been found to harvest stem cells from the circumcised skin of the newborn. Would this then be known as "farming" for research?....
Nice thought, trucker, but they already use the clipped foreskins in medicine. That's what they use to grow semi-artificial skin for grafts for burn patients. (The cells are cultivated on some matrix, usually a silicone-based film, grow very quickly, and generally have an exceptionally low incidence of rejection.) So, I doubt that even a stem-cell brouhaha would stop docs from harvesting them.

Now for a joke... they've found a new use for all those foreskins chopped off the infants. Really a great product too! They make it into a wallet, and if you rub it, it turns into a suitcase.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
xxDanielxxx said:
I know what you're saying in theory, that it's barbaric an all that, but I like the way my cock looks circumcised and I'm happy that my parents had me circumcised at birth and that the doc did a good job.
uhhh... what has that got to do with anything? that's like saying "i understand that it's morally wrong to rape people, but i enjoy the blood and the screams so i'll keep doing it anyways." an individual's preference has no bearing whatsoever on the fact that neonatal circumcision is morally unacceptable. adults who prefer circumcized dicks can get themselves circumcized as adults, when they can actually give their consent for cosmetic surgery to be performed.

Reactions: dreamer20

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
The health benefits of circumsicion are irrelevant today. If you have at least one hand, running water and soap you can keep your cock just as clean as a circumsized one, and you'll have the benefit of protection which prevents the mucous membrane that makes the glans from drying out, becoming more skin-like and being less sensitive. There are lots of people who will argue these points, but I think they are just too concerned with their own asthetic preferences.

For the people who are glad they are circumsized: Would you feel the same way if 90% of the people you went to school with had been uncircumsized and you were the one that was different? Would you feel the same if you were constantly bombarded with people telling you that the opposite of your state is better?

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Damnit Doc... you got it! Finally someone figured out my ranting and raving about cutting on a little bit of flesh that is smaller than your little finger. It is a MAJOR surgery that can cause irrepairable damage. Not only physical but to the mind as well. And for those who say I want him to be like the other boys in school... bull... I'm the youngest of 7 brothers... the only one they chose to cut. Try that on.
I just want them to stop circumcision. If you want it done do it as an adult with a clear mind and by choice.

Dr Rock said:
uhhh... what has that got to do with anything? that's like saying "i understand that it's morally wrong to rape people, but i enjoy the blood and the screams so i'll keep doing it anyways." an individual's preference has no bearing whatsoever on the fact that neonatal circumcision is morally unacceptable. adults who prefer circumcized dicks can get themselves circumcized as adults, when they can actually give their consent for cosmetic surgery to be performed.

ellehutton

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dr Rock said:
an individual's preference has no bearing whatsoever on the fact that neonatal circumcision is morally unacceptable. adults who prefer circumcized dicks can get themselves circumcized as adults, when they can actually give their consent for cosmetic surgery to be performed.

thank you for that, i feel the same...
i enjoy a circumsized cock but infant circumsicion is dead wrong...i feel if ONE boy grows up and say's i wish it had'nt happend -its too many.

and as far as jews doing it for religion, i understand its a covenant with god...why cant this covenant be made by the boy at 13 when he becomes a man???
-I think we know if you tell a teen -
hey were going to rip some of the extra skin off your dick today...they wont be going for it...but its their choice, is god really into false covenant?

i just wish more people understood or saw it as PLASTIC surgery (surgery to change the look and function of something when the need is not there)

what a great first lesson a shock to the nervous system & your not good enough.

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for the link, Snozzle. I appreciate my parents' not butchering me as a baby. Recently, an expectant cousin began debating with her circumcised husband her desire to keep a son intact, and the link should help to educate him.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem is ego, as always. Nobody's saying a circumsized penis is a BAD thing, just that cosmetic surgery should be the decision of the person owning the body in question- NOT their parents.

Who would be in favor of botox implants in infant's lips?

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not jewish ,and I got circumcised at birth. It is not done as a jewish tradition ( unless you are jewish ), it is done because it eliminates future hygiene problems.
I have friends who had to be circumcised because of phimosis troubles later in life, as well as smegma causing infections and even cancer....and that is painfull.
I think circumcision is a good thing, and, it is done for the wellness of a human being, not in an attemp to do any harm.
I find my circumcised dick to be free of any hygiene issues. I would gop for circumcision of my son, when my time comes. It is a personal thing, choice, but it is a choice the father has to take, because the infant can not take that decision by himself, and, to wait untill he is an adult, would certainly make it an unappealihng proposition, to get circumcised as an adult.
If you as a parent think you do not want circumcision for your kid, you are making that decision for him. If you decide for circumcision, you are taking that liberty too.I see a hygiene free life and the performance of such surgery at a time when he ( child) will not really feel it nor recall it an advantage in itself. I am circumcised, and, never had a problem, so I can attest to the fact that circumcision is a good thing. I do not see the evil in circumcision. It is not a cosmetic thing, thereason for having a circumcision is not one of making the penis look nicer, it is a medical and hygiene measure.
Phimosis, as well as smegma probleems that could lead to cancer, are the reasons for it.
If the jewish people do it for other reasons, that is a different topic.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
PICHULON!

Hi honey!! How's the boy??

madame_zora said:
Who would be in favor of botox implants in infant's lips?

... you MUST see the neighbor's four year old. It's a gaping hole with nothing but skin then BAM! open mouth. Botox seems like it could have prevented one deadly case of the uglies...:33:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are no hygiene problems. If there were wouldn't the foreskin have been evolved out because it would have been getting infected and impeding survival?

And think how shit any systems of health of personal hygiene must have been 1000's of years ago compared to now.

Anyway, it should be left to the adult. It's just common sense. Circumcision of an infant is close to child abuse isn't it? Especially if the child HATES it when he grows up and learns he's missing a part of his vital reproductive organs.

It is interesting though that if GWB is against stem cell research, and the leftovers from circumcision are aiding stem cell research...what will he do? Nobody knows. It's also interesting that some are anti-abortion but pro-stem cell research. Craziness.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
... you MUST see the neighbor's four year old. It's a gaping hole with nothing but skin then BAM! open mouth. Botox seems like it could have prevented one deadly case of the uglies...:33:

Sadly, for most human beings, curing the uglies would take far more than surgery.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think dr.rock said it; this is the one surgery in which the patient has not given consent.
My biggest objection is that it is done at birth. I don't think a circumcised penis is odd looking or less sexy, I would support any man who wanted to have circumcision.

I do wonder if many of the women and men who feel there are health and cleanliness issues with a natural penis have really seen or lived with someone who isn't circumcised.
If women don't practice proper hygiene, they will have some of the same problems.

This subject is brought up quite a bit, but it seems there is a lot of curiosity and need for information. I think what we are seeing is the other side of the debate, a side that was in the minority for so long.
I know I have learned so much from the many men who have discussed their problems and personal opinions in this forum. This has sparked discussions between my husband and I.
We talked a lot about circumcision when he first told me he was not circumcised.

He never told me how difficult it was for him and his brother in med school to sit and listen to instructors reiterate the fact that an uncircumcised penis was 'unclean' compared to a circumcised penis. He watched as the other female students agreed.
Yet all the men in his family were not circumcised and had none of these problems.
The entire discussion was inequitable,totally stacked.
One could understand how any of those med students who hadn't known anyone who was not circumcised would go on to feel RIC to be the appropriate way to go.

I don't feel anyone who objects to RIC is saying anything more than "let this person make that decision when they are an adult". As is, this right is taken from that male child who will grow up, become a man... who possibly would not have made that decision for himself.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
pichulon said:
I think circumcision is a good thing
yes, but you're a fucking retard. we already know that everything you say runs counter to the basic tenets of human dignity, so there was really no point to reminding us.

I find my circumcised dick to be free of any hygiene issues.
that's nice. i find my uncircumcized dick to be free of any hygiene issues, LIKE 99%+ OF THE OTHER UNCIRCUMCIZED DICKS ON THE PLANET. you braindead shitcricket.

Reactions: dreamer20