Ending ending circumcision threads thread

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There is no way.

Here as in every other forum ever, you will have the topics that just won't die. They'll crop up time and time again, simply because a new poster will look at the first page of posts (if you are lucky) and then post his big thread on [insert topic], thinking this is the greatest idea since the Communism thread, and will then get mauled by the vetern members.

And serves them too fucking right - use the bloody search function!

Unfortunatly, apporximately 95% of the internet hasnt yet discovedred the wonders of search engines and built in search features.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SomeGuyOverThere said:
There is no way.

Here as in every other forum ever, you will have the topics that just won't die. They'll crop up time and time again, simply because a new poster will look at the first page of posts (if you are lucky) and then post his big thread on [insert topic], thinking this is the greatest idea since the Communism thread, and will then get mauled by the vetern members.

And serves them too fucking right - use the bloody search function!

Unfortunatly, apporximately 95% of the internet hasnt yet discovedred the wonders of search engines and built in search features.

YEAH!:mad:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SomeGuyOverThere said:
I'm confused too.

Perhaps my reply should have gone in the other thread :confused:
Oh, just copy&paste it onto the other thread as well, it's not as though there's any lack of repetition already. :rolleyes:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah, redundancy again! Even your name repeats redundantly, rob_rob_just_rob_rob. Let me see you dance the can-can, wearing a tu-tu, to the repeated beat of a tom-tom, while I wear a muu-muu and prepare a dinner of mahi-mahi. Then you can show us all your pee-pee.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
DC_DEEP said:
Ah, redundancy again! Even your name repeats redundantly, rob_rob_just_rob_rob. Let me see you dance the can-can, wearing a tu-tu, to the repeated beat of a tom-tom, while I wear a muu-muu and prepare a dinner of mahi-mahi. Then you can show us all your pee-pee.

My username is not redundant. It is repeated for emphasis.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rob_just_rob said:
Which will be abbreviated to DRD, and people will invariably refer to it as the DRD Department.

Do you mean the DRDD Department? My friend was made redundant by them. :rolleyes: