Ending ending circumcision threads thread

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Monty, I don't think most of us are saying what you are reading into it, at least I'm not.

prepstudinsc said:
Oh puh-leeeeeze... When will the madness ever stop. These crusaders need to be "nipped" in the bud. I've never posted that being uncut was wrong, so why do they have to keep telling me that I'm less of a person because I was cut?

Of course not! Neither state is "wrong"! Circumcision has been the norm here for quite some time- no one's even saying your parents made a "bad" decision. We're just saying that it's time to revisit the situation, in light of the medical progress we now enjoy, and decide if this is still a procedure that is medically necessary. Other more developed countries are saying no, perhaps we should take note.

Nothing was stolen from me. Nothing form being cut has made me have less feeling.

This is simply not true. A part of your body WAS removed, and you can't possibly be claiming to KNOW what feelings your foreskin would have had- you never felt it. If I get an uncut guy to bare his cock and I stick a pin in his forskin, believe me, he'll feel it. Foreskins DO have nerve endings in them, that is a medical fact to which opinions to the contrary are insane.

My dickhead has not become like leather from rubbing against my underwear. I don't have skin bridges, scarring, or a deformed dickhead.
My penis is very normal (well, other than the size) and functions without any problems.

I think those types of occurances are very rare. Most circumcised dicks will be just that- circumcised dicks. Not much more than visiual appearance and slight sensation differences. Oddly enough, I've personally know both a guy who had a circumcision scar that kept breaking open, AND an uncut guy in his 50s who had forskin problems. Neither one is a guarantee of NO problems, so it's usually best to go with what causes less, no? Thesedays, there are far fewer occurances of complications from NOT being cut than from being cut. It's just a numbers thing, not a personal attack. It's also a conversation about basic human rights- shouldn't a person get to decide for themselves?

Please stop telling those of us cut guys that we are deformed, mutilated or "less than" becuase we were cut as babies.

I would never say any such thing- in our day, it was the norm. That doesn't mean it's the best decision forever though, does it? It may be time to make a new decision based on current medical information.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Jana,
I don't think that your opinion is bad. You like both ways, it's no big deal. As long as the dick works, you enjoy it. However, it's the crusaders that are out to make us all feel bad because we were cut and how our parents deformed us. That's what hacks me off, so to speak. LOL I'm cut, I like being that way. I don't know any difference, just like I don't know what it's like to have blond hair and blue eyes or be totally smooth, instead of having dark hair, brown eyes, and being hairy. I wish some of the crusaders would just realize that it's always going to be a part of the US society, as well as Canada and Australia. If some of the crusaders got into bed some some cut guy who and an 11" penis, I bet they wouldn't kick him out of bed! LOL

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
prepstudinsc said:
I wish some of the crusaders would just realize that it's always going to be a part of the US society, as well as Canada and Australia.

Canada and Australia are in single digits already. Hence my former post. Overall circ rate for the U.S. in 2003 (last year available) was 56%. Of course there is still wide regional variation.

When we reach a tipping point, I think it will quickly become a minority practice as it has elsewhere in the English speaking world. Like a good crusader, I'm counting on it.

Fortunately much has changed since you were welcomed into the world. I know you would like to be better informed. Type circumcision in Amazon.com and you will be. Two books I earnestly recommend are A Surgical Temptation by Robert Darby (history of genital cutting in the U.K.) and Marked in Your Flesh by Leonard B. Glick (history of circumcision in the U.S.) These are both extremely well-researched. My apologies in advance if you don't like history.

You know what they say about history.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
prepstudinsc said:
realize that it's always going to be a part of the US society, as well as Canada and Australia.
i think that's the assumption that people take issue with - not your personal preferences. the fact is that there is no rational or ethically acceptable reason for neonatal cutting to be a part of any society, and any moral person should look forward to a time when it isn't, regardless of whether they themselves prefer circumcized dicks or not. a consenting adult can always get himself circumcized if that's what he prefers, but an adult cut as a newborn and dissatisfied with his condition can never regain what he's lost.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I get an uncut guy to bare his cock and I stick a pin in his forskin, believe me, he'll feel it. Foreskins DO have nerve endings in them, that is a medical fact to which opinions to the contrary are insane.

jana, stick a pin in what's left of mine, and i'll feel it too :eek: but why would you wanna stick a pin into such a beautiful body part?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dxjnorto said:
Two books I earnestly recommend are A Surgical Temptation by Robert Darby (history of genital cutting in the U.K.) and Marked in Your Flesh by Leonard B. Glick (history of circumcision in the U.S.) These are both extremely well-researched.

I'll quote myself because I forgot to mention that they were both published just last year.

dhagelin3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Personally, I'm ready to cut a piece off my dick to take my mind off the pain.[/quote]

Who's got so much control over your fingers and hand to force you to open these threads? Personally I think you have issues w/ the completeness of your own penis, and like most American men they don't want to admit that the dick they have thought of as so "perfect" their whole lives may just be missing a very important piece of its total pleasure. It's not YOUR fault you were mutilated when you were 2 days old---it's the fault of the greedy, perverted drs who continue to dupe thier unsuspecting new parents that if they have the total health of thier new son at heart, they wouldn't deny him the protection they say cirking offers. Now that education via the net is so easily accessible it's now the parent's responsibility to educate thier drs on this hienous act and to stop making drs rich by allowing thier innocent son's bodies to be mutilated and sexually handicapped.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
dhagelin3 said:
Who's got so much control over your fingers and hand to force you to open these threads? Personally I think you have issues w/ the completeness of your own penis, and like most American men they don't want to admit that the dick they have thought of as so "perfect" their whole lives may just be missing a very important piece of its total pleasure. It's not YOUR fault you were mutilated when you were 2 days old---it's the fault of the greedy, perverted drs who continue to dupe thier unsuspecting new parents that if they have the total health of thier new son at heart, they wouldn't deny him the protection they say cirking offers. Now that education via the net is so easily accessible it's now the parent's responsibility to educate thier drs on this hienous act and to stop making drs rich by allowing thier innocent son's bodies to be mutilated and sexually handicapped.

I think it's hilarious that you took my initial post seriously, when the entire purpose of this thread was to poke fun at the unending stream of threads complaining about circumcision, and at folks like you. :tongue:

Why not crusade against something really important, like child hunger, third world debt, or the designated hitter rule.:biggrin1:

dhagelin3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rob_just_rob said:
I think it's hilarious that you took my initial post seriously, when the entire purpose of this thread was to poke fun at the unending stream of threads complaining about circumcision, and at folks like you. :tongue:

Why not crusade against something really important, like child hunger, third world debt, or the designated hitter rule.:biggrin1:

So why is it so gratifying to poke fun at something that is a serious issue w/ others?? Do you poke fun at people who are blind, cripple, obese to mention a few? It's difficult to describe to a person blind from birth the beauty of a sunset...but we sighted ones enjoy these sunsets and at the same time we could wave a wand and these people be sighted. Just as it is difficult to describe to a man who hasn't had the full pleasure of what an intact penis gives. I've seen both sides of the coin...........I was intact until a few yrs ago, when a dr duped me into one procedure and when he had me helpless on the table w/ a spinal, he performed another procedure and ripped all of my FS off. I KNOW the differance---and it sucks (no pun intended). Yeah--I sued his ass, but for the $$$$$$$ the case was settled for---I'd still rather be stone-broke poor w/o his blood money and have an intact penis. "Crusade for a cause really important--like child hunger???" Totally worthwhile cause---but they already have celebreties and movie stars crusading for them. When I see some of these noteworthy people crusading for my agenda----then I'll feel I can perhaps move on to another crusade...............................................

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
rob_just_rob said:
Why is unimpeded sexual development not important again?

Yeah, yeah, I know. It's supposed to be a funny thread. My bad.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
prepstudinsc said:
LOL I'm cut, I like being that way. I don't know any difference, just like I don't know what it's like to have blond hair and blue eyes or be totally smooth, instead of having dark hair, brown eyes, and being hairy. I wish some of the crusaders would just realize that it's always going to be a part of the US society, as well as Canada and Australia. If some of the crusaders got into bed some some cut guy who and an 11" penis, I bet they wouldn't kick him out of bed! LOL

If you were born with a foreskin, you most certainly do know what it's like to have one even if it was cut off within a few days of your birth.

Your analogy is extremely lame, changing one's hair or eye color can be done for one and not having hair has little or no impact on your sex life.

Circ will at some point become illegal. Now that less than half of American boys are being cut, more and more men will question the validity of a practice rooted in preventing masturbation. Get used to the idea of being in a minority.

I would kick a cut guy out of bed if he had an 11 inch dick. Without the gliding motion of a foreskin, oral and anal sex would simply be impossible. Strangely enough, the 3 largest dicks I've ever experienced were all intact and the experience was great for both of us.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I really want to know why it's mainly gay guys who are on the crusade to keep everyone uncut? I don't mean this to be a slam against them, but look at the straight/gay percentages of the people fighting this war the hardest, and it seems like the bulk of them are gay. Do gay men get more satisfaction from an uncut dick? Just curious... :rolleyes:

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
prepstudinsc said:
I really want to know why it's mainly gay guys who are on the crusade to keep everyone uncut? I don't mean this to be a slam against them, but look at the straight/gay percentages of the people fighting this war the hardest, and it seems like the bulk of them are gay. Do gay men get more satisfaction from an uncut dick? Just curious... :rolleyes:

In my experience, the majority of men who are restoring their foreskins are straight. However, gay men obviously have more chance of experiencing an intact penis and therefore know which is better.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
prepstudinsc said:
Do gay men get more satisfaction from an uncut dick?
well obviously anyone would get more satisfaction from an uncut dick compared to a cut one (all else being equal, of course - which i'm aware it never is in reality). that's just elementary mathematics.

i expect that a larger proportion of gay men than straight are concerned about it simply because a larger proportion of gay men than straight are aware of the difference. many gay men still have to come to terms with their own sexuality in a society that assumes - and in many cases enforces - heterosexuality as the "default"; the inevitable result is that a far higher percentage of gay men than straight are already used to questioning perceived "norms" and assumptions about sex and sexuality. in many parts of america, neonatal circumcision has been the "norm" for several generations.

of course, there's also a potential element of self-interest; if you are predominantly straight then the only dick you're likely to worry about in a sexual context is your own - whereas if you're gonna have sex with men and have developed a preference, you are clearly gonna be more aware of the issue as a social one, as well as a personal one.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
prepstudinsc said:
I really want to know why it's mainly gay guys who are on the crusade to keep everyone uncut? I don't mean this to be a slam against them, but look at the straight/gay percentages of the people fighting this war the hardest, and it seems like the bulk of them are gay.

No the bulk of them are cut. Intact guys have nothing to fight for, except in our culture, maybe being in the minority still.

prepstudinsc said:
Do gay men get more satisfaction from an uncut dick?

Everyone gets more satisfaction from what nature gave them, men, women, gay and straight. The natural penis is like a piston and sleeve arrangement. Also, the foreskin acts something like a gasket to keep moisture inside. Without the foreskin, the shape of the glans tends to draw out natural lubricant where it dries on the shaft. See gif.

Also, circumcision is mean. People don't like it. Read blouch!

Attachments

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
dhagelin3 said:
So why is it so gratifying to poke fun at something that is a serious issue w/ others?? Do you poke fun at people who are blind, cripple, obese to mention a few? It's difficult to describe to a person blind from birth the beauty of a sunset...but we sighted ones enjoy these sunsets and at the same time we could wave a wand and these people be sighted. Just as it is difficult to describe to a man who hasn't had the full pleasure of what an intact penis gives. I've seen both sides of the coin...........I was intact until a few yrs ago, when a dr duped me into one procedure and when he had me helpless on the table w/ a spinal, he performed another procedure and ripped all of my FS off. I KNOW the differance---and it sucks (no pun intended). Yeah--I sued his ass, but for the $$$$$$$ the case was settled for---I'd still rather be stone-broke poor w/o his blood money and have an intact penis. "Crusade for a cause really important--like child hunger???" Totally worthwhile cause---but they already have celebreties and movie stars crusading for them. When I see some of these noteworthy people crusading for my agenda----then I'll feel I can perhaps move on to another crusade...............................................

1. Quit spamming. This isn't the only thread you're ranting in about circumcision.

I will repeat, yet again: This thread is not to discuss ending circumcision in. It's to discuss the thread that was created to request an end to the nonstop proliferation of anti-circumcision threads (I see a new one was created today) :rolleyes:

2. I find it really pathetic that you'd equate being circumcised to being blind. Given that you are so lacking in a sense of proportion, I doubt that I need to continue. But for shits 'n giggles, I will anyway. After all, this is a fun thread. :smile:

dhagelin3 said:
"Crusade for a cause really important--like child hunger???" Totally worthwhile cause---but they already have celebreties and movie stars crusading for them. When I see some of these noteworthy people crusading for my agenda----then I'll feel I can perhaps move on to another crusade...............................................

Excellent - I'm glad you're staying, because I'm actually pro-child hunger, pro-thrid world debt, and pro-DH. Reverse psychology really does work :smile: