Ending ending circumcision threads thread

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Dr Rock said:
huh. personally, i reckon i'd rather lose an eye than my foreskin.

Thats MENTAL!! :biggrin1: Your fucking dick will survive if you got the skin chopped. Your EYE, you need that shit to see!!!

Between eye and foreskin, I choose to keep my eye, as people can clearly survive without foreskin.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
jeff black said:
Thats MENTAL!! :biggrin1: Your fucking dick will survive if you got the skin chopped.
:shrug: you can technically eat and drink without a kidney, a gall bladder or a colon, but would you WANT to?

Your EYE, you need that shit to see!!!
i have two eyes. and my right has been pretty fucked ever since it got in the way of some serbian shell casing. :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Dr Rock said:
:shrug: you can technically eat and drink without a kidney, a gall bladder or a colon, but would you WANT to?

i have two eyes. and my right has been pretty fucked ever since it got in the way of some serbian shell casing. :rolleyes:

Lol, it appears I have been told:tongue:

Granted, but how about I just keep my eyes and my foreskin, and we stop hypotheticalizing such bad choices.:rolleyes:

People who cut their fingernails should be shot.
If nature wanted us to have nails, we would have been born with them. It's a crime against humanity to STEAL these body parts.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please feel free to discuss the discussion about ending the threads about ending circumcision, in this thread.

Personally, I'm ready to cut a piece off my dick to take my mind off the pain.
I just wouldn't feel right to have them all end-after all they're what gives this place that warm fuzzy feeling.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At first I thought they should go away, but now I think not; verily, nothing brings people together like interminable catfights.

Yea, though once I wished that we could all just live and let live, now I say "Live and let bitch" and I shall either grow fat of popcorn and sloth, or get washboard abs from all the laughing I do whilst reading circumcision threads.