Ending the Debate about Closet Celebs

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Rowan Ravenseed, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Rowan Ravenseed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok so we see a million thread about "Is this celeb gay" then for the pro's all the gay guys chime in and for the cons all the str8 guys chime in.

So here's some points for both sides to consider

Gays: Does it really matter if the celeb is gay or not? It's not a win for our side because if their closeted they do nothing for the gay rights movement and only go to promote the anti gay sentimentality in main stream holywood.

Closet cases are about as useful as tits on a bull, and in public profile situations are more damaging than not.

Str8s: Statistically speaking its unlikely that in all of the men in Hollywood world TV and movie land the very few men and women that are open about their sexuality are the only gay/bisexuals there are on the silver screen.

Face facts people some of your most loved and adored heroes are queer. Stop getting all defensive when some-one suggest they might be.....is it really such a bad thing if they are?

2. visualrockstar

visualrockstar Active Member

closet cases in my exp have been some of the best sex I have......they are in the closet so it's taboo for them thus to me better sex.

and i don't think ANYONE really talkes about it as anything more than something fun to discuss. Everyone wonders and wants to know. We discuss it......so you are the one getting your panties in a wad when really we are putting forth a normal debate that everyone wonders

#2 visualrockstar, Mar 19, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
  3. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am sick of how people get so obsessed with celebrities and feel they have the right to know every pissy little detail about their lives. I am bored with this tabloid-like obsession with celeb sexuality. I know that makes me a bit of a hypocrite because I always search the 'Celebrity Endowments' section, but it's only for the same reason I browse all the other sections - I want dick pics! I really don't care if they belong to famous, unknown, gay or straight. I JUST WANNA SEE DICK!
    I am far too busy trying to figure out my own sex-life, I couldn't give a fuck about anybody else's. The world has more important things to do than discuss anybody's sexuality, no matter how famous they are. Y-A-W-N! The sooner we stop talking about celeb sex, the sooner we can start discussing the big issues.

#3 willow78, Mar 19, 2010
  4. Mensch1351

Gold Member

In the only other State that begins with "K"!
    as an old sophie tucker joke goes: "My boyfriend Ernie and I were in bed last night -- we were humping and jumping and bumping for 20 minutes when Ernie rolled off me and we both ended up frustrated. 'What's the matter Ernie?' I asked, 'Can't you think of anyone to fantasize about either?' Celeb sex rumors are mostly ABOUT fantasy! These "larger" than life people 1) like all the attention they get (look up the definition of celebrity) 2) sometimes "fuel" the rumors about themselves because well -- publicity is publicity! The LONGER they are famous it seems the more fed up with the attention they may become and some may even call it "prying" -- it is impossible to BE a celebrity without the "glass house" attention.

Personally, I've ALWAYS believed that Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise just by way of example would have NEVER become famous if it were NOT for their good looks (perhaps their acting abilities might have gotten them "by" if they were more normal looking,) but WITH those good looks AND fame comes the fantasy, "I wonder WHO, HOW AND WITH WHAT KIND OF EQUIPMENT they relate to others of the human species!
    There really wouldn't be a section at all on LPSG or even entire websites dedicated to the anatomies of celebrities (or gossip about their lives) if everybody were "un-famous" now would there??!! So I say -- "let's fantasize!" And if anybody has the REAL lowdown through first hand experience, "I'm ALL ears darling!"

#4 Mensch1351, Mar 19, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted