Endless Summer

Goon: ****the following is a true story, names and places have not been changed****

It was late October and I was ditching my afternoon college classes. It was 80 degrees and clear so I was definitely headed for the beach. I didn't go by my little rented house to get my board and full suit as the sea was like glass. Not a wave in sight. Today I gunned the engine of my red big-block '70 Cuda and headed for Pirate's Cove. The stereo blared classic rock and my shoulder length blonde hair thrashed around in the 80 mph blast of the rolled down windows. As I parked in the dirt parking lot and hiked down the cliffside path, I noticed there were quite a few bodies on the beach. At the near end, most of them were dressed but the farther down the beach, the more skin until you reached the far end which was all nude. I didn't feel like being bothered and spread out my beach blanket in a spot with no people, only California Sea Lions lounging and playing on the rocks near the shore. I had only done this a couple of times and hadn't been brave enough to strip. The heat of the sun and the cool ocean breeze felt great. I peeled off my clothes but left my Calvins on. I looked around, the coast was clear and pretty soon the briefs were history. I closed my eyes and my mind drifted from the beach to my life...my girlfriend hadn't let me fuck her in a year among other things. She said my dick was too big and I hurt her. Sex was a chore. We had been together two years. I was 21 years old and horny as hell. I had been hitting the weights and getting compliments from everybody but her. As I was thinking about everything under the sun except for where I was, I was snapped back into semi-reality by the feeling of someone staring at me. I had taken off my shades and closed my eyes so through my squinting in the blinding sunlight I saw something that looked pretty amazing...about 20 feet from me was a guy laying on his side wearing nothing but a pair of Ray Bans. In the bright sunlight his all over tan and muscular body were the perfect frame for the big, thick cock that was laying across his left leg. Embarrassed, I closed my eyes again. We played this little game for about an hour until he yelled a greeting to me and invited himself closer. I put on my shades so I could see him better and so (I thought) I could check him out a little without him noticing. I had no experience with this so I thought I was being slick. He said his name was Gary and he grew up close in Pismo Beach where I lived. His hair was short and dishwater blonde and he had blue eyes and a killer smile. We talked for a long time. He snuck in compliments here and there and then said "are you bisexual?" I must have turned 10 shades of beet red. He said "I am". I told him "I don't know". Talk turned a little racier and he looked at my crotch and said (I swear to God) "What am I supposed to do with that, throw it over my shoulder and burp it?" I laughed and he said "It's gotta be 9 inches" I said "almost". I told him that he was huge and he said "looks like we're about the same size". He then asked my age and I told him 21. He says "how old do you think I am?" I told him "I dunno, 26?" He said "I turn 30 next month". I didn't care what age he was, I just knew I wanted him with a hunger I had never felt before. He put his finger to the tip of his huge semi hard cock and pulled away with some pre-cum. He said "you too" and I looked down and I'd made a puddle of pre on my leg. He then asked me if I was thirsty, he'd buy me something to drink in Avila Beach. I said ok and we packed up and headed up the hill back to the car. He motioned to a white '67 Mustang convertible. I motioned to my Cuda and he said "classic muscle cars, something else we have in common". I got in and before I knew it he leaned over and kissed me. It was the most powerful I'd ever had in my life. His stubble felt great. With his free hand he quickly removed the trunks that I had just put back on and he went down on me. It was the most amazing feeling, he deep throated me and it was the first time anyone had been able to do that. I loved the feeling of his stubble on my bare thighs, a first for me. It was starting to feel too good and he stopped and said "can we go to your place?" I told him I had a study date that I couldn't break but he could come over afterwards. So he bought me a lemonade and I went to my study date. All I could think about was the stud that was coming over to my house. The study session was a blur. I ran out of there and I got to my house a little early. I was so wound up that I slipped into my wetsuit and grabbed my board and went out and caught the few ankle slappers that came up at the end of the day. I ran back up the beach and the block to my little house and dialed the phone as I was peeling off my wet suit. Gary answered the phone in his deep, manly voice. He asked me what I was doing and I told him I was about to wash off the salt water. He said "DON'T". So with that I toweled off my hair and shook out the sand and slipped on a pair of loose shorts, lit some insence, dimmed the lights, put some music on and waited. I heard the rumble of his Mustang outside. He showed up at the door looking hot, smelling great with a bottle of wine in his hand. He said "I know you're nervous". He grabbed me and kissed me before I got a chance to close the door. We talked some more and drank some wine and then he grabbed me by both hands and threw me down on the bed. He peeled off my clothes and I did the same to him. I wanted so badly to suck on that huge cock of his. I got my wish. It came naturally. I sucked and sucked on that monster. After that it seemed like sort of a time warp blurred with his mouth, cock, muscles and scent. He spread my legs a little. I wasn't about to throw them over his shoulders, that was too faggy for me (at the time). He rimmed my hole and then I felt the head of his dick pushing against my virgin ass. It hurt like hell. After quite a while he worked the head in. He kept it up and I thought his whole pole was inside me and I grabbed and felt at least 6" of dick still outside my ass. I knew there was no way in hell I'd ever take that monster. He slowly worked it in and out. After what seemed like an eternity we both came. I was snapped back into reality by my orgasm and realized that we'd been fucking around for about 6 hours. My lips were raw from kissing that stubble. Man juice was stuck in my throat. My ass was sore from that tubesteak of his. My jaw was sore from sucking, he was THICK! I smelled like him. It was fucking HOT. He kissed me goodbye and said "I'll call you tomorrow". Needless to say he did and we had a steamy affair that lasted 3 months. I did dump the girlfriend and I have to say...what a way to sort out the sexuality! He made me realize that I WAS a prize and...hot. It was just what this shy, insecure 21 year-old surfer boy needed.

Goon: Heh heh...there IS more to tell. I was gone for a day...let me collect my thoughts and then add the continuation of the above story. More to come boys...

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by Goon@Apr 28 2005, 04:51 AM
Heh heh...there IS more to tell. I was gone for a day...let me collect my thoughts and then add the continuation of the above story. More to come boys...
[post=305673]Quoted post[/post]​

What a story Goon! Thanks! I can hardly wait to hear the rest.
:9