Endometriosis and Sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by roryasdfasdf, Nov 13, 2005.

1. roryasdfasdf

roryasdfasdf New Member

My girlfriend has endometriosis, so having sex with me is painful for her. I am looking for some non-surgical way to reduce the size of my penis-- some sort of donut or some apparatus that I can wear to prevent me from going too deep. I am having a really hard time finding something like this on the web because there are so many penis enlargement devices and what not. Anybody have any ideas or links to sites or anything?

2. Max

Max New Member

3. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Or.......you could wait until she recovers and then just have sex the same as before.

4. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Unfortunately I think it's chronic, aloofman.

Endometreosis is a pretty serious and chronic disease from the little I've heard about it. The womb generates growth of tissue outside itself in the abdominal cavity if I'm not mistaken, and it is very painful, like having menstrual cramps continuously. I had one partner who was in her mid 40's and she could be extremely tender if the angle was wrong or if I was too energetic with thrusting... I likened her response to the pain as being similar to getting your testicles knocked, except that pain goes away in about 10 minutes to half an hour for me... she had to stop and was in really severe pain, crying, couldn't stand up, almost gasping for relief, for quite a while. Some women have daily pain so severe that they opt for surgery. I think in the old days hysterectomies were so plentiful partly because of this illness. The other reason being that overzealous doctors in North America went kind of overboard on $urgery on women. I'm sure someone here with more knowledge can correct this info.

Needless to say, I felt horrible that I hurt her, but it was a situation where the angle was wrong for her, and I was too long. I'm not huge at 7 3/4". We were using a sideways entry, with her knee raised. I thought maybe her ovary somehow got bumped but that wasn't it. She explained her condition to me which until then was unknown to me, since we were just getting to know each other sexually.

So it's not a case of waiting for it to get better. It's always there, but probably more tender and vulnerable at some times than others.

roryasdfasdf, I'm sure you know way more about this than me. I hope you get the help you need. The donut device sounds like an option that has been mentioned on older threads before. Have you done a search here?
    Best of luck.

5. wellhung

wellhung New Member

my wife has it to with a tilted uterus the doctor says, sex is now painful for her and takes forever to get in and with it. it makes her not interested in sex she has had surgery for it but it still is giving her pain it ends up making her bleed for months after we do do it. she is scared now she might have to have hsyto. i'm glad to see we are not the only ones facing this trouble.

6. baseball99

baseball99 New Member

endometriosis is believed to be caused by menstruation that kind of goes backwards. So blood goes outside into the fallopian tubes, hit the ovaries and then actually inside her body. This blood also carries tissue which may still be viable and sets up in the new location. So monthly, the tissue engorges and sloughs just like the uterus. There are medical treatments for this. Hysterectomy is one but you can definitely start with leuprolide or GNRH antagonist, if that is what your doctor recommends. There are also laser treatments for it now. Also, im starting to get annoyed with this forum that blames everything on doctors....."overzealous doctors" etc. Yes there are some, but the vast majority are doctors who offer different treatment options to the patient and we offer the best medical treatment possible. It's just getting annoying.....whats next blaming overzealous doctors on cervical cancer and forcing women into hysterectomies.......the ignorance is amazing

7. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Endometriosis can be treated by non-surgical means, and by surgeries other than hysterectomy.

If her gynecologist says "well, nothing can be done, just live with it..." she needs to find another doctor, or get a consultation with an endocrinologist. Endometriosis may be chronic, but it can be managed.

Doctors are like any other group - there are excellent ones, good ones, fair ones, poor ones, and bad ones. Unfortunately, it's not as easy to "shop for" a new doctor as it is for a new dishwasher.

Draft saved Draft deleted